Old 11-02-2007, 05:18 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Goldfish Games

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 10, 6:57 pm, Zëbulon wrote:
I say we all start posting on-topic like the other groups and ignore all
the
trolls and cross-posted nonsense. ;-)

What's keeping you from doing that? Each time you respond to ~Roy you
offer proof that he owns you.
==================
Fred, it's impossible to post on-topic here because every thread turns into
personal attacks so runs off-topic. If someone tries to reply to anything
on-topic, they're attacked and insulted. I'm not the only one on these
Aquaria groups he's doing this to.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 11-02-2007, 05:22 PM posted to rec.ponds

Oh yes you are CAroll, yur all that matters, afterall its all about
CArol, not bob, billy or sue or Jean....just Carol.

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:18:10 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

legroups.com...

-------
Old 11-02-2007, 05:23 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Goldfish Games - Tristan attacks the obese.

"~ janj" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 21:00:04 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

You don't want anyone to know how viciously you attacked this person
named
"Tara Legale" just because she posted an on-topic message?

I don't care to know, and I hold you responsible for cross posting it
here
in a pond group. ~ jan

==================
Which post was cross-posted here by me? Where are they all?

Tara darling, Tara. You were the first I saw bring it here. I know Tristan
didn't, and if someone else I have killfilter did, shame on you for
leaving
RP on the cross post. ~ jan

==========================
OMG! I cross-posted one message to show I'm not the only victim!!!!

:-O
--

ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

~~~~ }((((* ~~~ }{{{{(ö ~~~~ }((((({*

Old 11-02-2007, 05:25 PM posted to rec.ponds

Don;t give up your day job to become a comedian, Which we all know yu
suck at. You ..can not just cross post one post carol, your previous
history of posting on usenet proves that! PLus the fact you like to
stick your nose where it does not pertain to you, plus dragin all
things irrevalent to the cause......Tara has not a freaking thing to
do with your posts now does she.....or are you really Tara Legale?

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:23:04 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

m...

Old 11-02-2007, 05:29 PM posted to rec.ponds

Me thinks you expect too much of CArol Gulley...she has a lot o nher
little mind at the present especially after such a beating down as she
got last night......which is only a sign of future beatings to come.
Can you spell Meltdown?

She is so grumpy right now since she wsa up all night trashing the
aquaria and reef groups, and if I was an individual that gambled, I
would have to lay odds she is chomping at the bit right now just
wanting ot trash the reef group again to Give me a taste of my own
medicine as she puts it" just to punish me and a few others
........what a lunatic Carol is, and they let her out in public
unsupervised......what a hoot!

On 11 Feb 2007 09:34:59 -0800, "Fred Hall" wrote:

On Feb 11, 11:18 am, Zëbulon wrote:
"Fred Hall" wrote in message

oups.com...
On Feb 10, 6:57 pm, Zëbulon wrote:

I say we all start posting on-topic like the other groups and ignore all
the
trolls and cross-posted nonsense. ;-)

What's keeping you from doing that? Each time you respond to ~Roy you
offer proof that he owns you.
==================
Fred, it's impossible to post on-topic here because every thread turns into
personal attacks so runs off-topic. If someone tries to reply to anything
on-topic, they're attacked and insulted. I'm not the only one on these
Aquaria groups he's doing this to.

I saw a couple of threads this morning in which on topic pond stuff
was being discussed, and didn't see any personal attacks, so obviously
it can be done. If I were reading an interesting thread that
disintegrated into personal attacks, I'd ignore the thread.

Well...then again, maybe I wouldn't.

Old 11-02-2007, 06:11 PM posted to rec.ponds

ups.com...
"Fred Hall" wrote in message

[...]

=================================
It's just the same old boring BS. ;-) I think everyone's waiting for the
moderated version to come into existence. They know they can post without
being harassed in anyway. As one woman said, she knows she wont open a post
and be exposed to "disgusting smut"... her word, not mine. She has a
point......
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 11-02-2007, 06:49 PM posted to rec.ponds

I can't imagine what others are thinking. Should I care what others
think?

Apparently you do.

Apparently I did at one time. I think everyone who has been on this group
saw what happened. They're going to think whatever they choose to think.

Okay.... now we're getting some where. Why carry on, why go tit for tat?

He hasn't turned me against anyone on this group. Can *you* say the same?

Yes I can, but, imo, you can't. You see everything I say as a jab or snide
remark. You see me as one who is out to get you. At least I'm still
conversing with you, I don't converse with the other 2, have you noticed
that? I just don't want to talk fish with you. I would like to see you post
on topic or not post at all here on RP. That's where I'm coming from. If
you think I've turned against you that was your own doing. You can't fix
what you won't acknowledge and I'm telling you that plain out!

Care about what?

This group, other people on usenet. Free speech use net.....

Do you care at this point?

Yes, I do. Why I'm still here.

Does the troll who refuses to
let his little war against me care?

We're not talking about him. We're talking about your behavior.

posting ponds:
I already did. See above.

No... you just sent in a ton of off-topic posts since I went to bed last
night. Do you ever sleep?

I don't think so. Don't project. :-)

You'd be surprised of my talents.

Oh definitely. I'm curious to see who the next victim is...... I don't
think Tara will be back.

Cause Tara is smart. ~ jan
Old 11-02-2007, 06:56 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Fred Hall" wrote in message

What's keeping you from doing that? Each time you respond to ~Roy you
offer proof that he owns you.
==================
Fred, it's impossible to post on-topic here because every thread turns into
personal attacks so runs off-topic. If someone tries to reply to anything
on-topic, they're attacked and insulted. I'm not the only one on these
Aquaria groups he's doing this to.

It's not impossible. Don't respond! Stop making up other nyms. Stop for
sanity sakes! Isn't 2+ years of this enough!!! ~ jan
Old 11-02-2007, 07:07 PM posted to rec.ponds

==========================
OMG! I cross-posted one message to show I'm not the only victim!!!!

:-O

That's the only one I felt like mentioning in recent history. I don't even
know where Tara originally posted, but it seems you could have left your
comments in that group.

Funny how you'll take up the flag for one, yet shoot a whole newsgroup of
innocents to heck.

Old 11-02-2007, 08:59 PM posted to rec.ponds

Dream on CArol dream on. I bet most can really tel lwhat your real
talents are.....not hard to figure out.....

What you suggest be done is exactly the same for you too. Probably
more so as it would be most effective with you, however I doubt I see
any of yur suggestions being acted on....I leave there is still folks
hell bent with you, so no change in the group. However, you leave, it
appears all will be more thanhappy, big change in the group. I give
yu a month maybe two at ost in a moderated group and whenthe attentio
is not showered down on you, you willonce again hit the unmoderated
groups to get that much long overdue attention and abuse that uyou sop
ravenously crave.....You remind me of a little puppy or litten that
has beenkicked, punched burned, thrown, stepped on, but they still
keep coming back for more of the same as any attention is better
thanno attention to some things. Your among those things carol, your
an attentin whore so therefore you can not exist in an environment
that does not pay homage to you... Moderated groups are not gonna make
you happy. And no Karls forums are not anywhere near what this
moderated group is gonna be as we all know who you are and what your
into and what you do.......and that alone for most is enough to keep
an eye on you and your posts........been nice knowing you carol, bye
bye

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 15:00:55 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"~ janj" wrote in message
m...
I can't imagine what others are thinking. Should I care what others
think?
Apparently you do.
Apparently I did at one time. I think everyone who has been on this group
saw what happened. They're going to think whatever they choose to think.

Okay.... now we're getting some where. Why carry on, why go tit for tat?

Jan, you know as well as I do that unless EVERYONE here stops responding to
Roy, and I mean EVERYONE, he will not quit the attacks on people. As long
as knows he has an audience of even "one person" he will continue to hold
this group hostage. Jabbers isn't the only problem this group has.

He hasn't turned me against anyone on this group. Can *you* say the same?

Yes I can, but, imo, you can't. You see everything I say as a jab or snide
remark. You see me as one who is out to get you. At least I'm still
conversing with you, I don't converse with the other 2, have you noticed
that? I just don't want to talk fish with you. I would like to see you
post
on topic or not post at all here on RP. That's where I'm coming from. If
you think I've turned against you that was your own doing. You can't fix
what you won't acknowledge and I'm telling you that plain out!

Gotcha! If they're not digs then please stop them anyway because whatever
they're called they excite the trolls to respond almost every time. :-)

Care about what?

This group, other people on usenet. Free speech use net.....

I'm not against free speech on the net at all. I'm all for the moderated
group. I gave my support. I knew we needed it as soon as the two teamed up
to destroy these groups.

Do you care at this point?

Yes, I do. Why I'm still here.

OK. I believe that.

Does the troll who refuses to
let his little war against me care?

We're not talking about him. We're talking about your behavior.

I know, I know... "Just endure the abuse. Pretend you don't see it. Don't
respond." :-))) Jan unless everyone IGNORES him and he knows he has no
audience he will continue with this little game of his. But honestly, how
many people would post here when they see every one of my messages, and
other people's messages followed by his insulting and often profanity ridden
posts? If this was a new group I just entered and read some of the messages
here I would leave. And I have done just that on several groups over the
years.

posting ponds:
I already did. See above.

No... you just sent in a ton of off-topic posts since I went to bed last
night. Do you ever sleep?

LOL!!! What makes you think I'm up 24/7 sending messages to Usenet? :-)
Not everyone is fond of what he's doing here.

I don't think so. Don't project. :-)

You'd be surprised of my talents.

Then try and use them without "guessing."

Oh definitely. I'm curious to see who the next victim is...... I don't
think Tara will be back.

Cause Tara is smart. ~ jan

Unlike you and me who stay here? :-)))

Sponsored in part by:
The House of Carol Gulley©
The Carol Gulley Institute of Usenet Socks
Anonymity® and Sock Puppetry.
The Committee to Take Back our USENET Groups!
Gulleys Home for Orphaned Socks LLC.
Supporters of Your Local Newsgroups (SLN, Ltd.)
The Carol AKA Zebulon Gulley Plonk Foundation©
Just say no to CArol Gulley!
Its not all about Carol Gulley, Trust me on that!
Send Carol an Email.....tell her how you realy feel!
Send CArols ISP and NNTP aan Abuse report,
let them know how you feel too.

-= Have LoneGunman, Will Travel. =-

Old 11-02-2007, 09:04 PM posted to rec.ponds

What a wild and crazy imagination you possess carol. You really like
to google dumpster dive to even come up with half of this crap but you
only come up with bits and pieces that suit your agenda, not the
entire story.........now go do your homework.......I'm sure you and
Gail are on a chit chat friendly list.........and why do yu feel you
must defend and protect others when you do such a ****ed up job of
defending yur own account and actions..Your a loser carol....a big
loser.......who is more likely to snap and go postal than anyone else
on any group I have ever been on.

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 15:08:56 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"~ janj" wrote in message
m...
==========================
OMG! I cross-posted one message to show I'm not the only victim!!!!

:-O

That's the only one I felt like mentioning in recent history. I don't even
know where Tara originally posted, but it seems you could have left your
comments in that group.

Tara innocently tried to post in another group where he attacks people who
have nothing to do with me. I don't even remember seeing a Tara before on
the aquarium groups. Gail Futeron was attacked by him in a
rec.gardens.roses. I don't even post there!!!!!!! :-O

Funny how you'll take up the flag for one, yet shoot a whole newsgroup of
innocents to heck.

How can I take up your flag Jan? I'm not the one attacking all these
people. Look at the headers. All the attacks come from Roy "Tristan" Hauer
and at least one attack is on a group I don't even belong to. How is that
"my fault?" I bet of someone were to check they'd find him doing the same
thing on other groups as well as here and the rose group........

Good grief... if he goes completely postal and kills his wife or a neighbor
will it be my fault?

Old 12-02-2007, 02:44 AM posted to rec.ponds

Jan, you know as well as I do that unless EVERYONE here stops responding to

So what's stopping you? We're talking about YOU not everyone else, they'll
have to fend for themselves now won't they? Unless you're everyone?

Roy, and I mean EVERYONE, he will not quit the attacks on people.

He's stopped, so he said.

I'm not against free speech on the net at all. I'm all for the moderated
group.

Moderated groups are not free speech.

I know, I know... "Just endure the abuse. Pretend you don't see it. Don't
respond." :-)))

Exactly.

Then try and use them without "guessing."

Now you're guessing.

Unlike you and me who stay here? :-)))

I'm not being abused. ~ jan