Old 07-03-2007, 07:39 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
"Reel McKoi" wrote:

People of low degree who lack breeding such as yourself do fart at people.

Oh, NOW we see the violence inherent in the system!

You're the one talking about forting *AT* people.... how violent can you
get? LOL!!! :-D

Apparently any rather sharp humour will be met with an ad hominem attack
on
one's breeding and social status. I learnt long ago that people who are
hung up on such things aren't my cuppa.

Nor are adults who use childish toilet humor my cuppa.

But then, I like Mel Brooks movies.

I guess there's a pathology here that I'm not qualified to understand,

There's definitely pathology when adults use childish toilet humor such as
farting *AT* people.

so
in keeping with my basic rule "Do what you will, but harm none," I'll bow
out. My previous prediction of raging pointless mudslinging (I used the
more polite word, see?) continuing in rec.ponds, fed by the usual
suspects,
stands.

You slung some yourself there Gary. Like the guy on news.groups said, you
all crapped in your own back yards then looked for a way out of the stink -
a moderated group. You joined right in with your silly "fart" post. I
don't know why you thought an adult would find something that side ripping
humorous..... maybe a kindergartner would.

Blessed be,

Blessed be to you too! We need peacemakers on this group - not
farters......... ;-)

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 07-03-2007, 09:07 PM posted to rec.ponds

Gary Woods wrote:

It was a humorous response to a thinly veiled comedic reference known to
most people of a certain age.

It never ceases to amaze me how well travelled the Python stuff is and
how it has a tendency to crop into conversation from time to time when
you least expect it - bit like the Spanish Inquisition I guess - lol
I remember emailing an American colleague once with a technical question
only to get the response "Are you talking about European or African
Swallows?" - and I had a Catalan colleague who would always insist that
I built him a shrubbery with a white picket fence around it before he
would speak to me....

Been busy today as I had to return my Norwegian Blue - small matter of
nails and daisies....

Great to make contact with another Pythonesque..... :-)

Gill
Old 07-03-2007, 09:48 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Nigel Sixsmith" wrote in message

Great to make contact with another *Pythonesque*..... :-)

=====================
This I assume is related to the "fart" humor. I didn't see the movie so
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
rec.ponder since late 1996.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
~~~~ }((((* ~~~ }{{{{(ö

Old 07-03-2007, 10:26 PM posted to rec.ponds

Nigel Sixsmith wrote:

""You *******s! You vicious heartless *******s! Look what you've done to
him! He's worked his fingers to the bone to make this place what it is!
And you come in here with your petty, vicious, heartless quibbling, and
you grind him into the dirt! This fine, honorable man whose boots you
are not worthy to kiss! Oh... it makes me mad!" "

Pass the cleaver!

Well Mr Sixsmith it is obvious to me that your mother was a hamster and
your father smelt of elderberries......

Just one thing to check - is this a five minute arguement or the full
half hour?

Old 08-03-2007, 12:22 AM posted to rec.ponds

Nigel Sixsmith wrote:
On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 22:26:43 +0000, Gill Passman
wrote:

Nigel Sixsmith wrote:

Careful... otherwise I will be forced to dispatch you via the Holy Hand
Grenade of Antioch. Failing that, I will have no other choice but to
summon the Rabbit of Caerbannog.....

Now I own that rabbit - well at least judging by the scars on my hands
and arms when he was a younger bunny - he has got a lot calmer with age
(he is now 6 - but in his youth we always reckoned he had watched way
too much Python)

Just one thing to check - is this a five minute arguement or the full
half hour?

Say no more!

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink....

Gill

Off to beat my car with a dead tree......

Old 08-03-2007, 12:36 AM posted to rec.ponds

Nigel Sixsmith wrote:

=====================
This I assume is related to the "fart" humor. I didn't see the movie so

Indeed.

http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail-08.htm

and the Ni is:-

http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail-13.htm

http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail-19.htm

Although these scripts are slightly suspect as I find no reference to a
white picket fence......I forsee an afternoon tomorrow of revisting the
film armed with the scripts......

Gill (an obvious candidate for the silly party - maybe I will start to
go under the name of Tarquin Fintimlimbimlimbim-whimbimlin Bus Stop
Ftang Ftang Olay Biscuit Barrel - then on the other hand maybe
not....afterall all I ever wanted to be was a Lumberjack.....(cue
orchestra) - if you don't know the words then google them.....and sing
along.....
Old 08-03-2007, 01:38 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Nigel Sixsmith" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 15:48:24 -0600, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

"Nigel Sixsmith" wrote in message
. ..

Great to make contact with another *Pythonesque*..... :-)

=====================
This I assume is related to the "fart" humor. I didn't see the movie so

Indeed.

http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail-08.htm

===============================
Interesting. That's not my kind of movie. :-) I go for Stephen King's
movies. Science fiction, a good love story etc.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 08-03-2007, 10:23 AM posted to rec.ponds

wrote:

"Nigel Sixsmith" wrote in message
. ..

Great to make contact with another *Pythonesque*..... :-)
=====================
This I assume is related to the "fart" humor. I didn't see the movie so

Indeed.

http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail-08.htm

===============================
Interesting. That's not my kind of movie. :-) I go for Stephen King's
movies. Science fiction, a good love story etc.

So much for staying on topic on a ponds group eh?

your husbands also goes for porn. what a sicko.

Old 11-03-2007, 05:28 PM posted to rec.ponds

On Mar 6, 8:34�pm, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

I received an email explaining why you and Tynk are
harassing me and nit-picking my every message. *It wont work Gill. *You're
becoming a troll like the others.

I NEVER sent YOU an email.
I did, however, send a "test" email to Swarvegorilla to see if that
screen name was just another of yours, or if they are one of your
puppets.
It didn't have anything to do with Gill, or anyone else for that
matter. It was made up. A test. A con-job.
Get it?
Obviously, Swarvegorilla is either YOU or one of your puppets.
You failed the test dear muppet.

Old 11-03-2007, 10:22 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created (off topic reply to troll)

"Tynk" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 6, 8:34�pm, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:
I received an email explaining why you and Tynk are
harassing me and nit-picking my every message. It wont work Gill. You're
becoming a troll like the others.

--------------------------
I NEVER sent YOU an email.

* I didn't say it was *from* you. Read it again, slower this time. ;-)

I did, however, send a "test" email to Swarvegorilla to see if that
screen name was just another of yours, or if they are one of your
puppets.

* He may be one of your puppets for all we know.

It didn't have anything to do with Gill, or anyone else for that
matter. It was made up. A test. A con-job.

* I didn't say you sent me email.

Get it?

* Do you get it? If you do you need to stop keeping this NG is turmoil.

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.