Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-05-2003, 01:58 PM
Lauralai

Default question on west nile

hi
I work in a pet store and people are coming in and buying feeder goldfish
for there ponds thinking that they will help with mosiqtoe larvae. I don't
know if they would help all that much but was wondering if anyone here could
tell me if they would help or not. I mean the fish wouldn't really move the
surface water much. if they don't help I would like to be able to have an
explanation as to why. tons of people are coming in and wanting tons of
fish for there ponds when they don't know what they are getting into. I
mean some wanted 50 for a fairly small pond, these people have not even put
water conditioner in the water and some don't buy food for them. I am not
allowed to say no to selling fish to them unfortunately but right now I'm
suggesting getting a few to start the pond off, like 3 -6.
thanks

West Nile Virus Tom D Ponds 21 14-07-2004 05:04 PM
Mosquitos, West Nile Virus and Birds Rusty Mase Texas 2 16-05-2004 04:11 AM
West Nile Virus and mosquitoes. Don Gardening 11 31-05-2003 10:56 AM
west nile/mosquito/fish article K30a Ponds 0 06-05-2003 02:22 AM
West Nile Fears Mark Milotay Ponds 7 02-05-2003 06:44 PM