Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-07-2003, 07:42 AM
infoseeker

Default sonic device work?

I went to the nursery where I got my coyote urine, and talked to them some
more. They sort of turned their eyes sideways when I asked if it really
worked. Then some statement like, "well, if you have coyotes in your area,
then it will work." I refrained from saying well, if they're in my area, I
wouldn't need the urine. At any rate, they recommended a sonic noisemaker
thing. Has anyone tried it?

They claim to use it themselves (I saw the box). Years ago I tried one from
Costco for moles, and it didn't do anything. My family thinks it's a bad
idea based on that. Electric fencing seems way over kill for a whiskey
barrel water garden!

Thanks!
B-- infoseeker

Work, Work, Work Hud Edible Gardening 21 10-05-2007 12:23 AM
High-frequency sonic device for pest control? Phisherman Gardening 2 07-08-2006 05:27 PM
Sonic Device Victor & Toni Jo Friedmann North Carolina 6 06-04-2004 09:36 PM
Sonic Device Victor & Toni Jo Friedmann North Carolina 4 06-04-2004 09:36 PM
sonic device work? OT bobkiely Ponds 3 15-07-2003 10:18 PM