Old 16-12-2004, 03:31 PM
Derek Broughton

Ka30P wrote:

Derek wrote
otoh, bad aliens should never be fed, because ... well, just because.

Because my mother didn't spend 20 years raising me to become lunch?

LOL. yeah, that.
--
derek

Old 16-12-2004, 04:07 PM
Crashj

On or about Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:34:46 -0500, "Benign Vanilla"
wrote something like:

"Ka30P" wrote in message
zendo who last found the Titanic and submarines in his pond wrote
Should I enter the gateway or should I destroy the pond to prevent
evil aliens from outer space coming through it?

That's a good question. Aliens can come in handy from time to time.

Is there some rule of thumb for gallons per alien?

Silly, aliens don't have thumbs!
--
Crashj

Old 16-12-2004, 04:10 PM
Crashj

On or about Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:12:59 -0500, "Gareee©"
wrote something like:

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Gareee©" wrote in message
"Bruno Beam" wrote in message
om...
Should I enter the gateway or should I destroy the pond to prevent
evil aliens from outer space coming through it?

Which leads to the question, if you kill the aliens, how to best execute

the
alien euthanasia, and of course, do aliens feel pain?

Do fish feel pain thread. 4 Days.
Aliens in the pnd thread. 2 Days.
Dry cleaning bill for peed in pants. $12.50
Joke tieing two threads together. Priceless.

I live to serve........

To Serve Man?
--
Crashj