Old 15-01-2005, 08:36 PM
Derek Broughton

Roy wrote:

Ok clown pllease describe what a forged header is......I can have
anything I darn well please as a emai address or user name. Earthlink
makes no requirement for any bona fide info when utilizing anything
other than your account on their net, what you use for a user name or
email addy or anything else is up to the person....

Except that Earthlink requires you not do use your account for illegal or
abusive purposes. You can call yourself anything you want - as long as it
isn't something like NedraSucks. That's a violation of your TOS, and I
have more faith than BV that earthlink will do the right thing.
--
derek

Old 15-01-2005, 10:35 PM
Nedra

Thanks so much REBEL .... I do appreciate the backing of me. (Strange
sentence)

Nedra

"REBEL JOE" wrote in message
Anyone who don't like Nedra is a dork Don't mind him BV he ain't worth
it.

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

Old 16-01-2005, 12:50 AM
~ Windsong ~

"Nedra" wrote in message
ink.net...
Thanks so much REBEL .... I do appreciate the backing of me. (Strange
sentence)

Nedra

=======================
I'll back you as well Nedra. I come and go from here so I don't know who
the person is with Ingrid's add now, or what happened between you two, but I
know you were always nice to me and everyone you replied to.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 16-01-2005, 12:50 AM
~ Windsong ~

"Nedra" wrote in message
ink.net...
Thanks so much REBEL .... I do appreciate the backing of me. (Strange
sentence)

Nedra

=======================
I'll back you as well Nedra. I come and go from here so I don't know who
the person is with Ingrid's add now, or what happened between you two, but I
know you were always nice to me and everyone you replied to.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...

Heads Up: 'Life on Mars' SP Is Funky Dr. Personality Ponds 0 26-12-2007 01:55 AM
funky looking protocorm nigel savage Orchids 4 21-12-2005 11:50 PM
Help with funky fish Carl Beyer Ponds 0 12-01-2005 03:52 PM
funky garden lighting spywho United Kingdom 5 02-06-2004 12:24 AM
Funky Fungus Don S. North Carolina 4 03-05-2003 05:44 PM