Old 07-05-2005, 04:59 AM
cat daddy

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
WHY can't everyone, including Me, Jan, Derek, Roy and Carol ( including

all
us ponders) just quit responding to this Bullsh*t - are we that weak that

we
just can't ignore it and not be baited? - If we are we are in deep

trouble
just wondering, Gale :~)

Reasoning w/Carol? I quit 2-3 days ago. ~ jan
~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Thanks for trying, Jan.

Old 07-05-2005, 04:05 PM
Tom L. La Bron

Anne,

I have responded very little to this thread other than to say don't respond
to the individual (Jab... what ever it is using to have viewed in the From
listing, because it is not necessarily from where it was sent or how it was
sent). From what I have seen, it is not Carol who has brought this to the
list other than to defend herself, it is the other individual that has
crossposted to this list. I have yet seen a crossposted post from Carol
that has been listed.

I have been blocking senders with my Outlook Express Reader and it is
interesting to see what you click on to block and then OE shows you exactly
what email addy has been blocked. It has been working very effectively,
except when someone responds to one of its crossposting messages.

If you want to chastise someone chastise Jab... the Offender, but please do
it privately. ;-) As far as rec.ponds is concerned, it seems that Carol is
the victim here not the perpwetrator.

Tom L.L.
"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
m...
I'm with Jan. You brought the trash in, and it is time for you to take it
out.

Anne

Old 08-05-2005, 01:31 AM
Reel McKoi

"Tom L. La Bron" wrote in message
its crossposting messages.

If you want to chastise someone chastise Jab... the Offender, but please

do
it privately. ;-) As far as rec.ponds is concerned, it seems that Carol

is
the victim here not the perpwetrator.

Tom L.L.

============
Thank you Tom.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
"Please check people's headers for forgeries before

Old 08-05-2005, 04:38 PM
Derek Broughton

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

On Fri, 06 May 2005 11:14:56 -0300, Derek Broughton
wrote:

Anne Lurie wrote:

I'm with Jan. You brought the trash in, and it is time for you to take
it out.

Carol's never done anything on this newsgroup to deserve this treatment.
One more for the killfile...
plonk

I think that is because your killfile is filtering her aliases and/or
crossposts. Of course now she'll come back and rebut that, saying it
happened very few times...... well, those few times (more than I could
count) have been enough.

_I'll_ rebut that. I have seen ZERO evidence that Carol is in any way
responsible for this abuse of rec.ponds. It's possible she's occasionally
responded to a cross-posted troll, but who hasn't? It doesn't matter
whether the only reason J**** is here is because he & Carol have a feud,
you're wrong to suggest that she could, by any means, stop it. He'll stop
when he wants to, or when he can no longer reach the Internet.

I probably disagree with Carol, at least to some degree, on virtually every
aspect of watergardening. She bills herself as the "frugal ponder" and I
don't believe in trying to do it on the cheap. But that's the sort of
difference that makes the group worth reading.

And then there's this:
"Reasoning w/Carol? I quit 2-3 days ago. ~ jan"

That's completely untrue. You've told her to go away so that others will
leave us in peace. That's neither reasoning nor reasonable. She's not less
important to this group than you are, and I'm not prepared to drive her
away.
--
derek
Old 08-05-2005, 11:22 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

That's completely untrue. You've told her to go away

For a couple days I've ignore all posts that aren't pond related, but I
must respond to this. I did not tell her to go away. I asked her to
recant... seemed reasonable to me, but than all I know of their feud is
what I've seen here, and I don't read very far into either of their posts
explaining how rotten the other is. ~ jan

Old 09-05-2005, 12:16 AM
Reel McKoi

wrote:

Anne Lurie wrote:

[...]

===================
Thank you Derek.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
EVERYONE: "Please check people's

Old 09-05-2005, 03:07 PM
wmech

Pure nonsense and a waste of Newsgroup space.

--
Bill
oups.com...
For you guys to appreciate what is goin on over at rec.ponds
you ust read this entire thread. the truth of Carol attitude is
revealed.

~Roy~ wrote:
I could not have said that better myself. Even though I cond=sidered
myself right at the time and jumped down some of the forums members
throats over posts, I even antied up and made things right.......at
least to those I may have offended and to those I did not, I
appolgize........see, I am still here, I did not blow up or melt, it
was easy, it saves a lot of hassleing and griping.........I would not
know any posters here if they bit me in the butt and odds are none
would know me if I bit them in the butt, its a cyber

thing.........For
all anyone knows I could be a major drug dealer, and they could be
Osama Bin Laden..........who really cares........but to drag ones
dirty laundry around with them is total stupidity, and its only bound
to cause such problems........So all she has to do is set there type
up an appology to jabriol, and she cxan croiss her fingers and legs
and eyes for that matter, and hit enter................its over with
finished........things will get back to normal..........NO WAY!...

she
says she has morales.........yea right, had maybe more like HAD
morales and where she left them is anyones guess!

Just Roy

On Fri, 6 May 2005 19:32:36 -0500, "cat daddy"
wrote:

===
==="Reel McKoi" wrote in message
===
=== "~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
=== ...
===
=== I think that is because your killfile is filtering her

aliases and/or
=== crossposts.
===
=== * Which "aliases" and cross-posts are those? Do you expect

me to use
==="Reel
=== McKoi" on all the NGs I frequent to make it easy for Jabriol

to do the
===same
=== things on other groups? Or do you think you should dictate

where other
=== rec.ponders post and what nyms they should use?
===
=== If you weren't such a shithead, you wouldn't need all your

aliases and
===nyms and remailers. You alone, by your obnoxious behaviour

elsewhere,
===brought this mess here. You should be ashamed of what you

caused, as any
===reasonable person would, rather than lashing out at people here

who have
===given you way more than the benefit of a doubt.
===
=== Of course now she'll come back and rebut that, saying it
=== happened very few times...... well, those few times (more

than I could
=== count) have been enough.
===
=== * You can't could higher than THREE? Windsong, Cracklin'

and Reel McKoi?
=== :-)))) I even use others on other NGs which isn't against

anyone's TOS or
=== the law in the USA.
===
=== Not to mention the easy out she could have taken for

rec.ponds, but no,
=== she
=== goes on about not being blackmailed into something.
===
=== * What easy way? Claim the freak didn't sexually abuse or

abuse his
=== daughter in some way to please you and your friend? Why

should I? All I
=== know is what he posted here himself. You want me to *LIE* so

people like
=== you don't have to use a killfile? That takes some nerve.
===
=== Totally silly to act
=== this way in cyberspace, imo, but I guess that is just me.
===
=== * Just you and people like yourself. Giving in to such a

nutcase like
===Jabs
=== solves nothing. And you sure don't seem to harass Jabriol to

recant what
===he
=== said about me, my husband and my son. How odd..... How one

sided, don't
=== you think?
===
=== Anne & Elaine have been good rec.ponders,
===
=== * So have I, and I've been here since 1996.
===
=== and not deserving of the
=== killfile, imho. ~ jan
===
=== * When people turn on someone and expect that person to

*LIE* because
==="they
=== say so" for their own CONVENIENCE - yes, they deserve the

killfile. And
=== with that I may killfile a few myself. If you can't handle

the trolls and
=== nuts on Usenet perhaps you don't belong here. And I say that

in all
=== sincerity......
=== --
=== McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
===
===

alan - cross posting Space United Kingdom 1 02-05-2006 06:42 PM
Look At "Me's" cross-posting and KNOW he is THE Terrorist, Joe Jared Body Snatcher Ponds 2 21-06-2005 02:48 AM
Top Posting; Snop Posting: STOP POSTING! chagoi Ponds 8 17-11-2004 03:08 PM
Cross-posting Frogleg Gardening 4 31-07-2003 06:32 PM
Cross posting again Rod United Kingdom 0 03-05-2003 07:20 PM