Old 03-05-2005, 11:29 PM
Reel McKoi

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
wrote: at least there is one smart apple in
rec.ponds,

I will not post for 24 hours,

either Carol retracts her statement

Retract, retract, retract...................... ~ jan
~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

==================
Are you afraid of Jabbers? Don't be. He's 100% hot air. :-)))

As for retracting - I should retract what? I'm not easily intimidated by
anyone, nor do I bend to blackmail, especially to please a sociopath like
Mr. Santana. He shouldn't have told the world about his daughter and what
happened to/with her to start with. His threats are meaningless. I've
heard them for years and years and years now. :-)

And you do know he accused my son of raping black women so the kids can be
raised on welfare don't you? Never mind he doesn't even know my son's name,
or where my son lives. :-D He also accused my husband of raping both my
son and grandson. Jabriol has serious obsessive issues where sex is
concerned. Hey, maybe we can get a "retraction" from Jabbers!!??!?!?! Oh,
in case you're wondering - he also called my bi-racial grandson a "black
******* baboon," and a "human wannabe" and a "pet monkey" who should be fed
"bananas." Ya think the good devout Christian Jabbers will retract those?

No Jan, I wont be blackmailed by Jabriol (Antonio L Santana-Candia).
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 03-05-2005, 11:49 PM
kathy

Carol,
Your feud with this person is destroying rec.ponds.
I don't know why we have to be dragged into it.
Why do we have to pay this price?

Filtering is not the answer.
Google doesn't filter.
And new people looking for help will take
one look at the subjects posted and figure this newsgroup
is trashed.
This used to be a clean, almost spam free newsgroup.
Now it is an absolute mess.

kathy :-(

Old 04-05-2005, 12:13 AM
Peter

On 3 May 2005 12:09:53 -0700, "john" wrote:

eh, we'd become just like em. And who wants to be an a$$? Nice guys
(and gals) are the minority, but it's a status worth enduring abuse
for, that's what I say

Since I started this thread, maybe I am the best person to end it.
Yeah, you guys are, of course, right. Much better to focus one's
energy and attention on those who have earned it.

Standing back from the issue a bit, we, (read I), need to note that
everyone needs to feel significant. Some obtain their significance
thru virtue and merit. Others have neither to offer so the only way
they can feel significant is by inciting other peoples' resentment.

Resentment = Attention = Significance!

I think the phrase, "Get A Life!" applies really well here.

Well, I have already contributed more attention to the individual in
question than his significance merits, and there shall be no more from
this quarter. I wish him well, and hope that professional help is not
too elusive. --finis--
Old 04-05-2005, 12:34 AM
Reel McKoi

"kathy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Carol,
Your feud with this person is destroying rec.ponds.

** Only because you're letting him win. If everyone had ignored him from
day one he would be gone by now. I am not responsible for him posting HERE
on rec.ponds. We are not the only group he's infesting like a cockroach.

I don't know why we have to be dragged into it.

** Why don't you ask Jabriol why he dragged this NG into it? I don't
cross-post from other NGs to here, he did. I can't speak for him.

Why do we have to pay this price?

** Because some of you can't IGNORE Jabriol and his cross-posting/flooding?
Why blame anyone but the one who is doing all this cross-posting/flooding?

Filtering is not the answer.
Google doesn't filter.

** That's unfortunate but there ARE free news-servers out there. Please go
to alt.free.newsservers and ask how you can get one. I have several. Most
news readers have killfilters. There is no need to use Google to read and
post.

And new people looking for help will take
one look at the subjects posted and figure this newsgroup
is trashed.

** Which is what Jabbers wants..... as he's admitted. All to spite me
because I refuse to be intimidated and blackmailed by him. I refuse to
leave Usenet to please him, a known sociopath, troll, racist, liar and
general net-nut-case.

This used to be a clean, almost spam free newsgroup.
Now it is an absolute mess.

** Just as he wants it to be. Where are all those people who complained to
my ISP when I changed ISPs and News-Servers five weeks ago? We even had
one guy from *THIS NG* complain about my name changes on another group he
was never on!!!! Why haven't *they* inundated Jabriol's ISP and Google
with complaints as they did my old ISP? Makes you wonder.....

kathy :-(

** Sorry Kathy. When Jabriol saw he could get everyone's attention here he
stayed - just like I knew he would. The more you guys (including myself of
course) discuss him and his flooding and crossposting, the longer he'll
stay. I am NOT responsible for what he does any more than YOU are
responsible for what I do. Perhaps you can't see it but he's trying to
turn people here against each other as he's been doing for many years... all
across Usenet. This is a GAME with him.

Maybe if we all asked those on the cross-posted NGs to TRIM us out they will
comply. Most people will if asked. They simply do not check the headers
before replying to a Jabber thread. They're not trying to trash rec.ponds.
Once it's pointed out to them they'll sneck the irrelevant NGs.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 04-05-2005, 01:14 AM
kathy

sorry Carol, I went and removed that post,
maybe it only removes it from google.

I've decided to partake of the Gary Treatise
On Troll Management.

k :-)

Old 04-05-2005, 01:27 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Carol wrote:

Are you afraid of Jabbers?

Hardly. It just seemed like a real easy out for rec.ponds. Heaven help us
that the needs of the Many be more important than YOU and your feud with
this person.

snipping Carol's history lesson on her affair with Jabbers.

Recant and move on. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 04-05-2005, 01:28 AM
Glenn S.

Peter wrote:
I, like everyone else in rec.ponds, have been greatly annoyed by this
inconsiderate and intrusive crossposting that has been going on.

May I suggest that we consider turning the cannon around, to the
direction from whence it is coming? (In the military it's called
counterforce ops.)

May I suggest that we look up all of the NGs to which this twit
Jabriol, and all of his immature friends normally post; and then all
of us, (each of us), in rec.ponds, cross-post attacks back to all of
their home favorite NGs, and so totally swamp them to the point that
they themselves cannot begin to keep up with their silly posting
retorts; and then their own NGs will become completely useless to they
themselves. Maybe only then will they become introspective enough, if
only from their own NG peer pressures, to cease and desist, and return
to their own playpens and stay the Hell out of ours.

I'll do my part in the attack, if sufficient others are willing also.

Enough is enough,
Peter

isn't it just easier to filter "Jabriol*" and ignore everything else?
That's what I did, and until today with all THIS chatter, it's worked
quite well!

--
G.D.Smith
Harpers Ferry, WV

FOR SALE: 2003 Swee****er 22' Pontoon Boat
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/gs_pontoon01.html

FOR SALE: 1999 Fleetwood Mallard 37' Travel Trailer
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/Mallard001.html
Old 04-05-2005, 03:50 AM
Reel McKoi

Carol wrote:

Are you afraid of Jabbers?

Hardly. It just seemed like a real easy out for rec.ponds.

## To accede to someone's threats and blackmail? No thanks! I don't care
to compromise my principals.... :-) Giving in to psycho-cases who bully,
use threats and blackmail to get their way is totally against my principals.

Heaven help us
that the needs of the Many be more important than YOU and your feud with
this person.

## The needs of the many who REFUSE to ignore Jabriol and his latest
tantrum? We're responsible for our *own actions* Jan, whatever those
actions are. I don't see anyone with my name feuding with Jabbers here.
Am I missing something? I'm not the one abusing this NG, he is. Perhaps
you can tell Jabbers, "Heaven help us that the needs of the Many be more
important than YOU and your feud with Carol on a *DIFFERENT* newsgroup."

Now I repeat, the MORE this is discussed the longer he will stay here and
abuse this NG. Lets get back to ponds and fish and IGNORE him!!!! :-))))
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 04-05-2005, 04:00 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Carol wrote:

** Only because you're letting him win.

Whilst pointing that finger know that 3 are pointing back at the true
source.

** Why don't you ask J why he dragged this NG into it?

Why should she or we? He's YOUR problem and yours alone. Don't like us
posting about him, don't reply. At least I remove his name.

**Because some of you can't IGNORE

"Follow you own advice"

Why blame anyone but the one who is doing all this
cross-posting/flooding?

There isn't any blame placement, except by she who claims there is, there
it must be? Personally, I saw a simple out, too bad you don't see it as
simply.

**That's unfortunate but there ARE free news-servers out there.

And everyone one should do as Carol says?

All to spite me because I refuse to be intimidated

Oh please, you're cutting off your nose to spite your face. The feud came
here, for reasons I know not, but it has become very apparent that you,
Carol, have the power to remove it from rec.ponds.

Recant, retract, recede, take back, withdraw. It's only printing on a
computer for gosh sakes, you're not real and neither is he or I. End it
and let's get back to ponding.

~ jan (Who has a right to her 2 cents just as much as Carol does)

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 04-05-2005, 04:15 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

I don't care to compromise my principals.... :-)

Oh please, as often as you've changed the header you have few principals,
imho.

I'm not the one abusing this NG, he is. Perhaps
you can tell Jabbers

OMG, my bad, I have him killfilter, so of course HE'S not bothering me. I
guess if I were to do same to you..... hmmmm, hate to do that, but... it is
tempting here lately.

Anyone ever tell you, that you're bull headed and apparently would bloody
your head against a brick wall before using the door called reason?

So I guess it is now open season on rec.ponds, via this J person. All
because of one hard headed person who has "principals". ~ jan

PS. If you reply you're playing into his hands Carol.
~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 04-05-2005, 05:33 AM
Reel McKoi

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
I don't care to compromise my principals.... :-)

Oh please, as often as you've changed the header you have few principals,
imho.

## ONE name change here in TEN YEARS makes a person lack principals?
Wow, this is the stuff J loves to read. Carry on Jan.

I'm not the one abusing this NG, he is. Perhaps
you can tell Jabbers

OMG, my bad, I have him killfilter, so of course HE'S not bothering me. I
guess if I were to do same to you..... hmmmm, hate to do that, but... it

is
tempting here lately.

## If you have him killfiled what is your problem????

Anyone ever tell you, that you're bull headed and apparently would bloody
your head against a brick wall before using the door called reason?

## No. No one ever has, nor has anyone ever encouraged me to give in to
bullies or blackmailers.

So I guess it is now open season on rec.ponds, via this J person.

## Is he not responsible for his *OWN ACTIONS?* Since when as we
responsible for the actions of others? And if you killfiled him why are you
going on and on with this? I've been on this NG for 9 years and don't plan
to leave because of someone, a known troll and nut-case from ANOTHER
newsgroup abusing this one.

All
because of one hard headed person who has "principals". ~ jan

## I suppose we're both hard headed then.

PS. If you reply you're playing into his hands Carol.

## What difference will it make at this point?
You want me to give in to blackmail and threats, and I refuse. End of
it..... :-)))

Now lets see if he keeps his word and pulls an all out attack on us for his
"gaming" pleasure. Lets see how many of us become enemies because of him -
to his great delight.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 04-05-2005, 06:07 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

## I suppose we're both hard headed then.

Not me. If it was me I would have recanted, to get rid of them. Just like
someone I was having a heated discussion with last fall said I had said
something to offend them, when they had started it out by offending me.
They asked for an apology. I said, I will, if you will. Ended it right
there. Perhaps you ought to try that with your antagonist? Odder things
have happened. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 04-05-2005, 06:30 AM
Reel McKoi

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
## I suppose we're both hard headed then.

Not me. If it was me I would have recanted, to get rid of them.

## Yes Jan, but YOU are not ME and cannot expect me to act as you would.
There is nothing for me to recant since he himself made the information
public. I can't say he didn't touch the girl because I wasn't there and
don't know the family personally.

Just like
someone I was having a heated discussion with last fall said I had said
something to offend them, when they had started it out by offending me.

## Did you miss THIS part of my earlier post:
"And you do know he accused my son of raping black women so the kids can be
raised on welfare don't you? Never mind he doesn't even know my son's name,
or where my son lives. He also accused my husband of raping both my
son and grandson. Jabriol has serious obsessive issues where sex is
concerned. Hey, maybe we can get a "retraction" from Jabbers!!??!?!?! Oh,
in case you're wondering - he also called my bi-racial grandson a "black
******* baboon," and a "human wannabe" and a "pet monkey" who should be fed
"bananas." Ya think the good devout Christian Jabbers will retract those?"

I found this very offensive, very racist and very, very "sick." Do you
think I can get Mr. Santana to retract? There was no basis for these false,
slanderous, disgusting allegations against total strangers to Jabs.

They asked for an apology. I said, I will, if you will. Ended it right
there. Perhaps you ought to try that with your antagonist?

## This has nothing to do with a simple thing like *offense* on Jabber's
part. This is a GAME he's played to some extent for years here on Usenet.
This started way before he began to obsess over his daughter a week or so
ago. He finds one thing after another to go on and on about. He's going
over the edge because he can't silence me and drive me off Usenet like he
did Jane and Cynthia with his threats and bullying. My NSPs know the story
so ignore his constant complaints on AFN, which is infuriating him even
more. This has to do with his inflated ego and his pride. You don't know
the whole story, and you don't know this man.

Odder things
have happened. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 04-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Gareee©

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
I don't care to compromise my principals.... :-)

Oh please, as often as you've changed the header you have few principals,
imho.

I'm not the one abusing this NG, he is. Perhaps
you can tell Jabbers

OMG, my bad, I have him killfilter, so of course HE'S not bothering me. I
guess if I were to do same to you..... hmmmm, hate to do that, but... it
is
tempting here lately.

Anyone ever tell you, that you're bull headed and apparently would bloody
your head against a brick wall before using the door called reason?

So I guess it is now open season on rec.ponds, via this J person. All
because of one hard headed person who has "principals". ~ jan

PS. If you reply you're playing into his hands Carol.

Sigh.. I finally filtered Carol as well.

Much as I hate to filter someone with similar interests and advise, I also
have no tolerance for someone for whatEVER reason drags a squabble into
another newsgroup.

I couldn't care any less about religious factions and their practices, when
I'm here. And continuously crusading over in thier newsgroup, and then
dragging the muck over here is just SO bad. And I've had to add almost 70
names to my filter list because of this. I HATE having to add 10 people a
day, and I'm almost to the point of no longer remaining in the group because
of this continuous garbage spewing in here.

I wouldn't start a street fight, an then drag it into a freind's home, and I
can't respect someone who willingly would sacrifice our group, for her
crusade.

IMHO, this makes Carol JUST as bad, if not worst then those she's railing
against.

Only comment I'll make, and she's filtered now as well.
--
Gareee's Homepage:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine.../mainframe.htm

Remove Delicious spam to reply

Old 04-05-2005, 04:06 PM

so sad.. it seems that carol own people are kill filing her...

Gareee=A9 wrote:
[...]

=20
Remove Delicious spam to reply

alan - cross posting Space United Kingdom 1 02-05-2006 06:42 PM
Look At "Me's" cross-posting and KNOW he is THE Terrorist, Joe Jared Body Snatcher Ponds 2 21-06-2005 02:48 AM
Top Posting; Snop Posting: STOP POSTING! chagoi Ponds 8 17-11-2004 03:08 PM
Cross-posting Frogleg Gardening 4 31-07-2003 06:32 PM
Cross posting again Rod United Kingdom 0 03-05-2003 07:20 PM