Old 25-11-2005, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Mind your own business

Sorry, I never knowingly tell lies. Ask Mabbett.

You lie like a rug. And would you like to explain to this group why you
are
attempting to bully someone who no longer posts here, thanks to you.

You
unmitigated shit. You are a liar. Sue me.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

If one wishes to learn the vulgarities of the English language just tune
into uk.rec.gardening news group

One would think that when one wishes to comment on someone, then one would
use a somewhat more 'toned down' language and certainly not advertise one's
business to boot.

Such language is not very becoming to one's prospective customers,
especially when it has already been noted that one's attitude to one's
customers is such that one is only interested in the financial outcome of
one's customer's visits and not interested in a 'chat'.

tut tut

Mike

Old 25-11-2005, 08:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Duncan

"Rupert" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
Anyone any ideas as to how to stop this rampant weed?

Now getting into all the ground hugging plants.

Mike

Soleirolia soleirolli ?
I never realised anyone thought of this plant as a weed (honest). I have a
garden full of this stuff and actively encourage it to grow . It acts as a
living mulch on my fast draining rocky soil.
It appears to be quite well behaved and stays about a few inches high

except
in really wet areas where it can be more rampant.
Having said all that I am the chap that actually likes Heracleum
mantegazzianum

Picking this stuff out of the path is a task I give my boys (8, 5 and 3) to
do when they want to "help" in the garden, as it keeps them out of mischief
and off the borders. It does cling to and cover rocks quite attractively, so
I tolerate it in one corner. Also, I just found some self-set cyclamen
seedlings amongst S. soleiroli in cracks between some rocks, having failed
utterly to get any seeds to germinate in pots, so it might just have a use
after all.

Duncan

Old 25-11-2005, 08:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Picking this stuff out of the path is a task I give my boys (8, 5 and 3)

do when they want to "help" in the garden, as it keeps them out of

mischief
and off the borders. It does cling to and cover rocks quite attractively,

so
I tolerate it in one corner. Also, I just found some self-set cyclamen
seedlings amongst S. soleiroli in cracks between some rocks, having failed
utterly to get any seeds to germinate in pots, so it might just have a use
after all.

Duncan

Thanks for that Duncan. Great idea but, my 'boys', well one boy three girls
are house sitting for us for three months and are just a little bit older
than that, like 45, 43, 41 and 33. I don't think I can see them sitting in
the garden picking 'mind your own business' in the cold and dark :-((

Seriously, I feel that the answer is going to be a chemical one and/or give
up some of the beds and either turf or hard landscape with walls etc.

One of the neighbours membraned the front garden and pea gravelled (vermin's
toilet) it a couple of years ago. At one point during the summer the myob
had covered about 60% and looked almost like a lawn :-((

Mike

Old 25-11-2005, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 25/11/05 18:11, in article
, "Mike"
wrote:

:-))

Killfiled am I Sacha?

You just cannot resist me can you :-))

Sorry, not available :-))

Mike :-))

(By the way, do you like my sig? Advertising like you do :-))

What a dreary fool you are. You have already lied and libelled me and I
have it copied and filed. Continue in that bullying, harassing vein and you
may be quite certain that you will be smiling on the other side of your
rather dreary face.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 25-11-2005, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

What a dreary fool you are. You have already lied and libelled me and I
have it copied and filed. Continue in that bullying, harassing vein and

you
may be quite certain that you will be smiling on the other side of your
rather dreary face.
--

I know, you'll scweem and you'll scweem untill you make yourthelf sthick

:-))

BTW, I don't tell lies, you ought to know that, you've seen me tell Mabbett
that sufficient times.

Now go and stamp your foot

:-))

Old 25-11-2005, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Mike" contains these words:

You could always try to persuade tham that they're carnivorous, and once
they get going they creep into the house under the doors at night, trail
up the stairs and strangle their victims as they sleep...

Sorry, I never knowingly tell lies. Ask Mabbett.

Do you like my sig? Thought I would 'advertise' as well :-))

That's not advertising, it's well within the guidelines.

And should I ask how Andy Mabbett has harmed you?

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 26-11-2005, 04:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 25/11/05 22:48, in article
, "Mike"
wrote:

What a dreary fool you are. You have already lied and libelled me and I
have it copied and filed. Continue in that bullying, harassing vein and

you
may be quite certain that you will be smiling on the other side of your
rather dreary face.
--

I know, you'll scweem and you'll scweem untill you make yourthelf sthick

:-))

BTW, I don't tell lies, you ought to know that, you've seen me tell Mabbett
that sufficient times.

Now go and stamp your foot

:-))

You tell lies and I've caught you out in it. Now why don't YOU go and comb
that famous lawn of yours.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 26-11-2005, 07:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

You tell lies and I've caught you out in it.

Please post here lies you feel I have told or an apology.

Old 26-11-2005, 09:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 26/11/05 7:12, in article
, "Mike"
wrote:

You tell lies and I've caught you out in it.

Please post here lies you feel I have told or an apology.

Oh yes of course. And then you will claim that, having posted your libel of
me, I have validated it. Not on your life, chum. That's in my files and
there it stays for future reference if there's any more damned fool nonsense
out of you with regard to me, our customers or my husband's business. You
have made a very big mistake and I'm holding on to it.
Anyone who wants to know about your bullying career on the Internet need
only go to Google groups and type in 'Mike Crowe' and 'Andy Mabbett'. I
don't know what's wrong with you but you're not getting away with it in this
quarter, I assure you. Now shut up and push off.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 26-11-2005, 09:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

--
..
"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 26/11/05 7:12, in article
, "Mike"

Old 29-11-2005, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

"Mike" wrote in message
Anyone any ideas as to how to stop this rampant weed?

What does it look like?

I have no idea.

Alan

Old 29-11-2005, 03:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

--
..
"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
Anyone any ideas as to how to stop this rampant weed?

What does it look like?

I have no idea.

Alan

According to the RHS it is called Soleirolia if that helps

Like a very fine cress and hugs the ground and gets intwined and smothers
other plants. To pull the weed out, the plants come with it.

Mike
The truth will prevail