Old 16-03-2006, 03:41 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

Default Ping Puce (was Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors)

Sacha wrote in
id:

On 16/3/06 4:21, in article
, "Farm1"
please@askifyouwannaknow wrote:

snip

Another dumb Yank who doesn't know that the US was a dumping ground for
UK convicts before the War of Independence!

But I'd be only too happy if there was any criminals in my ancestry.
The records for genealogists on the convicts who came to Aus are
exceptional and it's also fashionble to have a convict ancestor. My
lot came here at a minimum of 10 years after the end of the convict
era.

Some years ago, an Australian friend of mine was moving to the Cayman
Islands and asked me and a couple of other people to provide her with
references. She had been told she had to give these to prove she didn't
have a criminal background. She doesn't take kindly to pompous
officialdom so her reply was "where I come from that's desirable." ;-

That is also popular among some elements of the lowest classes in the US.

Most folks here take pride in personal achievment. If that's pompous
then I'll gladly accept that mantle. Thanks for advising us what makes
you tick.

Old 16-03-2006, 04:24 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

Martin wrote in news:7g1j125req94ia0c4r6a5j6bhoks6vg305@
4ax.com:

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:02:25 -0500, Sheldon Harper
wrote:

When one has nothing to take pride in, as is your case, you'll
grab for anything. You're pathetic.

Can you remove uk.rec.gardening from your cross posting

No.

It started there. Live with it like we do here. Contain your Janet
and your Farm1, two long timers in your ng. So long as the discussion
about Puce or any other uk.rec.gardening nonsense spills over here
you're stuck with the discussion just as we are here. Janet and
Fran are the trolls driving this discussion. They like to place
limits on others while observing none on themselves, and here you
come playing into their game.

Learn how to use your killfile. That's the proper approach to not
seeing things which you might find upsetting.

I see nothing relevant.

Speaking about being pompous.....

Of course it is relevant, it started in uk.rec.gardening, it belongs
there.

Old 16-03-2006, 05:41 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
AL

Sheldon Harper wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/nu4yu

This predates Janet's no archive flag so you can see her once
again in her full glory, along with the real reason she flags
her posts.

No no no - don't you remember? Unscrupulous people were stealing her
wisdom and publishing it as their own for fame & fortune.

Here, in Janet Janet's own words: (Oct 26, 2005)

Janet Baraclough wrote:

The reason I do prohibit archive, is nothing to do with evading
responsibility for my posts. I do it because unscrupulous hacks raid
google's archive of usenet for material I wrote, to sell as their own
work and publish in other media.

Janet

Janet

Old 16-03-2006, 07:53 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Larry Caldwell

Al wrote:

No no no - don't you remember? Unscrupulous people were stealing her
wisdom and publishing it as their own for fame & fortune.

It happens. I have been posting to Usenet for 15 years now, and from
time to time I run across my articles, sometimes with my name removed
and published under someone else's name. It's rude and irritating.

When people email me asking permission to publish what I wrote, I
automatically give permission, but I appreciate the courtesy.

Old 17-03-2006, 06:50 AM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Farm1

"Larry Caldwell" wrote in message
Al wrote:

No no no - don't you remember? Unscrupulous people were stealing

her
wisdom and publishing it as their own for fame & fortune.

It happens. I have been posting to Usenet for 15 years now, and

from
time to time I run across my articles, sometimes with my name

removed
and published under someone else's name. It's rude and irritating.

Of course it happens if one can write something interesting. It's
happened to me too. It was something I wrote about a combined
chook/wormery. The wormery in the middle and the chook pen around the
outside and the chooks could feed any worms that decided to make a
dash for freedom through the chook pen. I'm not particulalry wedded
to my scribblings given what I've done for a living, but I too was
miffed when I saw it on the website. They did either remove it or
attribute it after I commented (can't remember which now)

Old 17-03-2006, 06:53 AM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Farm1

"Sheldon Harper" wrote in message

Intelligence is wasted on people like that.

Well when you show any, we might find out.

Probably the funniest
aspect is that that historic bimbo is part Scott.

Is she? She's never said that. But no surprise that you conclude
that.

Old 17-03-2006, 07:07 AM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Farm1

"Sheldon Harper" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in

Another dumb Yank who doesn't know that the US was a dumping

ground for
UK convicts before the War of Independence!

Your presumptions are once again in error. Even today the mindset
shows up clearly in Georgia and spills over into the Carolinas.

So it's really you who is showing the criminal mindset! I knew as
much.

But I'd be only too happy if there was any criminals in my

ancestry.
The records for genealogists on the convicts who came to Aus are
exceptional and it's also fashionble to have a convict ancestor.

My lot
came here at a minimum of 10 years after the end of the convict

era.

Criminals traveled then just as they do today. The convict era
might not have anything to do with the mentality you inherited,
but your gang oriented criminal mentality is obvious.

So it's your own criminal history that shows you own criminally insane
posts. Thank you for confirming that.

Old 17-03-2006, 07:10 AM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Farm1

"Sheldon Harper" wrote in message
Janet Baraclough wrote in

snip yet more of Janet's stupidity

Of course you snipped. It was too truthful for you to tolerate.

In the eye of the beholder, Janet. LOL

The beholders are telling you that you are the laughing stock of 2
newsgroups except for pals like Puke and AL but you keep failing to
notice. Most amusing.

Old 17-03-2006, 02:57 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

Default Fat Fran graduates to kindergarten

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in news:441a63c7$0$18557$5a62ac22
@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:

"Sheldon Harper" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in

Criminals traveled then just as they do today. The convict era
might not have anything to do with the mentality you inherited,
but your gang oriented criminal mentality is obvious.

So it's your own criminal history that shows you own criminally insane
posts. Thank you for confirming that.

It had to happen sooner or later and here it is. You've reduced
to grammar school caliber insults.

"You are a street lamp hugger."

"No, you are."

I don't engage in that sort "cleverness." Go play with Martin,
Sacha, and Janet. They like it, and your "man" of 37 years is
no doubt so used to it he ignores you.

Old 17-03-2006, 03:07 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in news:441a5bf9$0$18519$5a62ac22
@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:

Well I can't help it if you are dimwitted in the US.

Nailed a whole country with that sharp rapier wit! LOL

I know that you
a sadsack who has trouble getting his mind above the belt.

Hon, when some fat foul mouthed bitch like you comes along
even below the belt is of no practical interest.

If other
US residents can't see that then it's certainly not for want of trying
on your part. those who live in the UK and Oz and NZ kow you are a
sad case.

So according to you they're "know it alls." Good going. Nailed
three more nations, making 4 in a few lines. Want to try for
Canada, the Shetland Islands, India, Pakistan..........

snip

Feh, your Royal Limpdoom. One look at Fat Fran kills all lust in
men. Snakes in your hair as well, Fran? LOL. If not, get some. Be
true to your nature.

Snort! I must have some appeal as I've been with the same man for
about 37 years now. I know from your constant stream of below the
belt comments that you aren't getting any action. Sad but funny.

Nonsense. He got his belt tangled in your hair 37 years ago and
he can't get free. He was senile already back then, eh? Probably
both of you. ROTFL.

Old 19-03-2006, 03:58 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in news:441cedfa$0$23225$5a62ac22
@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:

"Sheldon Harper" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in

"Sheldon Harper" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in

Criminals traveled then just as they do today. The convict era
might not have anything to do with the mentality you inherited,
but your gang oriented criminal mentality is obvious.

So it's your own criminal history that shows you own criminally
insane posts. Thank you for confirming that.

It had to happen sooner or later and here it is. You've reduced
to grammar school caliber insults.

But you've been indulging in them for post after post as is indicated
by your startig on about the "criminal ancestors". That is very
school yard bullyish. Such a hypocrite to then get the shits when I
finally do sink to your level and return tit- for-tat.

Just get over it Sheldon. You can't even manage to come up with a
decent insult but have to steal one from Jon Ball. Sad and tired and
very unoriginal but if you are going to keep playing the school yard
idiot then stop whining if I decide to join you and play the same
games.

First, let's restore the bits you clipped because they're embarassing
to you and you tried to ignore them:

"It had to happen sooner or later and here it is. You've
reduced to grammar school caliber insults.

"You are a street lamp hugger."

"No, you are."

Not only did you do that once, directly above you've done it again.

"I don't engage in that sort "cleverness." Go play with Martin,
Sacha, and Janet. They like it, and your "man" of 37 years is
no doubt so used to it he ignores you."

The truth is, Fran, that you and Janet originally attacked in
concert with no provocation. Janet does that all the time for
various and sundry "reasons" that make no sense at all to
observers. She completely loses all sense of balance and
propriety, knowing you'll follow and then she lives vicariously
through you.

So don't come back with "no I didn't, you did" which is the
next iteration in your kindergarten caliber "mind."

You also seem to think that "foul mouthed" is limited to some
agreed on set of words. The filthiest scribblings come from
polluted minds full of themselves as you and Janet have proved
yourselves in what amounts to tag team combat, even when those
words commonly associated with foul arem't in evidence. The
common words are merely a shortcut. That you don't tend to use
them has no salvation for content.

So what happened to the literary allusions you bragged about
early on in your hate based exchange you started? You lied
about not knowing Bartlett's, but once you were caught out
you immediately stopped.

I'll repeat myself. Go play with Martin, Sacha, and Janet. They
like it, and your "man" of 37 years is no doubt so used to it
he ignores you. What you've done is the equivalent of "flinched,"
indeed now twice in a row. Any reasonable person knows that's a
signal the battle and the war have been lost.

Hang it up, Fat Fran, and accept your kindergarten status with
good grace.

Old 20-03-2006, 08:40 AM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Farm1

"Sheldon Harper" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in

The truth is, Fran, that you and Janet originally attacked in
concert with no provocation.

Don't make yourself even more of an ass than you already are Sheldon.
You allied yourself with the other loser of the list AL and then you
defend Puke when she came stalkign by denying that she had done so.
You have made a fool of yourself in 2 lists and have been told by
people other than Janet and myself in both lists that you have been an
ass. The only one here who can't see that you are not a poor
blameless poster is you.

You also seem to think that "foul mouthed" is limited to some
agreed on set of words. The filthiest scribblings come from
polluted minds full of themselves as you and Janet have proved
yourselves in what amounts to tag team combat, even when those
words commonly associated with foul arem't in evidence. The
common words are merely a shortcut. That you don't tend to use
them has no salvation for content.

Get a grip on reality Sheldon. You are the one who has been told in 2
different lists that you are the problem. Teh fact that you can't see
it and must continue to try to justify yourself is really very sad.

So what happened to the literary allusions you bragged about
early on in your hate based exchange you started? You lied
about not knowing Bartlett's, but once you were caught out
you immediately stopped.

I've never heard of Bartlett's and it is not in my library. But
here's one for you. My mother always used to say "Don't lie down with
dogs because you get up with fleas". By that she would have meant not
to play with idiot trolls such as yourself because I'd end up being
just as idiotic, illogical and pathetic as youself. The trouble is, I
enjoy toying with trolls and the sillier they are the better.

I'll repeat myself. Go play with Martin, Sacha, and Janet.

You see Sheldon. You have produced a small list of just 4 people from
2 goups who all think you are an idiot loser, but they aren't the only
ones are they? Even Al has gone quiet. Don't you get the message or
are you really that thick?