Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-04-2006, 07:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
solar power

Default Neighbours trees shading garden and house ???

You might think that this is the normal cutting hedges down to 6ft
problem.

But no.

I am planning a set of solar panels, but I cannot locate a good
position, as my neighbours trees get in the way.

As I live in a bungalow, I have good roof space. But when the winter
sun is low, I would be generating no electricity.

Do I have a legal right to produce my own electricity and heat from
solar panels, and if so what steps can be taken thru the council to
force them to be cut down.

Under Agenda 21 the councils have a legal right to encourage
sustainable energy.

Any thoughts ???