Old 21-09-2006, 10:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Who are these urglers?

Uncle Marvo wrote:
My theory is that if people had any idea what the other urglers looked like
it would help towards less misunderstanding.

You had me thinking and I thought I'll do the same. You can't see my
tatoos and I wasn't wearing the pearls that day ;o)

http://cjoint.com/?jvlhezJ52U

Old 21-09-2006, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

, I, Marvo, say :

Uncle Marvo wrote:
My theory is that if people had any idea what the other urglers
looked like it would help towards less misunderstanding.

You had me thinking and I thought I'll do the same. You can't see my
tatoos and I wasn't wearing the pearls that day ;o)

http://cjoint.com/?jvlhezJ52U

You're the one in the middle, right?

Old 21-09-2006, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Uncle Marvo wrote:
You're the one in the middle, right?

)) La bete et les belles ... as I often say.

Old 21-09-2006, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

, I, Marvo, say :

Uncle Marvo wrote:
You're the one in the middle, right?

o)) La bete et les belles ... as I often say.

La belle et les betes, d'accord?

Old 21-09-2006, 01:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Martin wrote:
Artemis incarnate?

Perhaps - I've done both to get the title ;o)

Old 21-09-2006, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Martin wrote:
and this big beast too?
http://esamultimedia.esa.int/images/...tion/01633.jpg

Errr.... what has this close encounter prop to do with being a Godess?

Old 21-09-2006, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Martin wrote:
It's Artemis - the European satellite.

Oh ta. I really needed to know that ... roll eyes ;o)

Old 21-09-2006, 04:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

, I, Marvo, say :

Martin wrote:
It's Artemis - the European satellite.

Oh ta. I really needed to know that ... roll eyes ;o)

Coo, wouldn't /that/ look good in your kitchen :-)

Old 21-09-2006, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message

--

Or if you are into cruising with P & O as we are :-))

http://www.pocruises.com/artemis/index.aspx

Not been on Artemis. Been on the World Cruise this year with Aurora and on
her again for a month later this year. On Arcadia in March next year. (Fly
out to Barbados and cruise back to Southampton after a few stops :-))))

But the word 'Artemis' means cruising :-))))

Mike

--
--------------------------------------
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

--
--------------------------------------
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 21-09-2006, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Mike wrote:
Not been on Artemis. Been on the World Cruise this year with Aurora and on
her again for a month later this year. On Arcadia in March next year. (Fly
out to Barbados and cruise back to Southampton after a few stops :-))))

Been on The Pride of Bilbao this summer - and no, we were not on it
when they were involved in the collision with the yatch ... 6 days
later. Sad affair that (

Old 21-09-2006, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Martin wrote:
and this big beast too?
http://esamultimedia.esa.int/images/...tion/01633.jpg

Errr.... what has this close encounter prop to do with being a Godess?

It's Artemis - the European satellite.
--

Or if you are into cruising with P & O as we are :-))

http://www.pocruises.com/artemis/index.aspx

Not been on Artemis. Been on the World Cruise this year with Aurora and on
her again for a month later this year. On Arcadia in March next year. (Fly
out to Barbados and cruise back to Southampton after a few stops :-))))

But the word 'Artemis' means cruising :-))))

Mike

--

For the benefit of any interested parties -

http://www.pocruises.com/aurora/cancellations.aspx

http://www.pocruises.com/arcadia/cancellations.aspx

Nemo

Old 21-09-2006, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Captain Nemo" wrote in message

Martin wrote:
and this big beast too?
http://esamultimedia.esa.int/images/...tion/01633.jpg

Errr.... what has this close encounter prop to do with being a

Godess?

It's Artemis - the European satellite.
--

Or if you are into cruising with P & O as we are :-))

http://www.pocruises.com/artemis/index.aspx

Not been on Artemis. Been on the World Cruise this year with Aurora and

on
her again for a month later this year. On Arcadia in March next year.

(Fly
out to Barbados and cruise back to Southampton after a few stops :-))))

But the word 'Artemis' means cruising :-))))

Mike

--

For the benefit of any interested parties -

http://www.pocruises.com/aurora/cancellations.aspx

Brought up :---

Server Error in '/' Application.
----

The resource cannot be found.
dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is
temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that
it is spelled correctly.

Requested Url: /aurora/cancellations.aspx

----
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET
Version:1.1.4322.2300

http://www.pocruises.com/arcadia/cancellations.aspx

likewise brought up :----

Server Error in '/' Application.
----

The resource cannot be found.
dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is
temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that
it is spelled correctly.

Requested Url: /arcadia/cancellations.aspx

----
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET
Version:1.1.4322.2300

Now what might these have been ?

:-((

Mike

--
--------------------------------------
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 21-09-2006, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

Martin wrote:
and this big beast too?
http://esamultimedia.esa.int/images/...tion/01633.jpg

Errr.... what has this close encounter prop to do with being a

Godess?

It's Artemis - the European satellite.
--

Or if you are into cruising with P & O as we are :-))

http://www.pocruises.com/artemis/index.aspx

Not been on Artemis. Been on the World Cruise this year with Aurora

and
on
her again for a month later this year. On Arcadia in March next year.

(Fly
out to Barbados and cruise back to Southampton after a few stops

:-))))

[...]

Temporarily unavailable as it says.

Obviously they can't cope with such a sudden rush of cancellations.

Nemo

Old 21-09-2006, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

JennyC wrote:
I have had a couple of experiences of 'meeting' people on the web and
getting an impression of them...... then meeting them in RL has
occasionally
been a total revelation - a couple were nothing like I'd imagined (not
always positive!)

The first time I walked into a meet, I stood there gobsmacked. I had
never ever seen so many blokes with so much facial hair )) It was
like the ZZ Top clones convention. Sometimes one is dissapointed,
expecting, for example, someone to have pink hair and turning out they
don't have pink hair after all ;o)

I'm sorry I dissapointed you!(:-)

Alan

Old 22-09-2006, 12:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Alan Holmes wrote:
I'm sorry I dissapointed you!(:-)

Alan .... I was dissapointed about the 'pink hair' not the gorgeous
beard I saw ;o)