Old 18-10-2006, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Raspberry - blowing thereof

Could everyone please blow a VERY LOUD raspberry if they feel inclined to
reply in haste to a post they don't like ?

I'm sure that would be a much better reaction "~))

Could we please all just stick to gardening Q&A's without all this hassle ?

Jenny (the Netherlands)
remove squirrel to reply

Old 18-10-2006, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

JennyC wrote:
Could everyone please blow a VERY LOUD raspberry if they feel inclined to
reply in haste to a post they don't like ?
I'm sure that would be a much better reaction "~))
Could we please all just stick to gardening Q&A's without all this hassle ?

Here here!! I'm well up for that me and always has been )

Old 18-10-2006, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

La Puce wrote:
JennyC wrote:
Could everyone please blow a VERY LOUD raspberry if they feel inclined to
reply in haste to a post they don't like ?
I'm sure that would be a much better reaction "~))
Could we please all just stick to gardening Q&A's without all this hassle ?

Here here!! I'm well up for that me and always has been )

you are a nastry person you cause all problems and then you post,nuts
you are. you were taking the joke out of me before,you sick person you
go away

Old 18-10-2006, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 18 Oct 2006 11:00:49 -0700, "bluebell"
wrote:

La Puce wrote:
JennyC wrote:
Could everyone please blow a VERY LOUD raspberry if they feel inclined to
reply in haste to a post they don't like ?
I'm sure that would be a much better reaction "~))
Could we please all just stick to gardening Q&A's without all this hassle ?

Here here!! I'm well up for that me and always has been )

you are a nastry person you cause all problems and then you post,nuts
you are. you were taking the joke out of me before,you sick person you
go away

Sacha-sock lives on in her "bluebell" troll

Nemo
Old 18-10-2006, 08:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

bluebell wrote:
you are a nastry person you cause all problems and then you post,nuts
you are. you were taking the joke out of me before,you sick person you
go away

Are you Tash, Pedt's wife? If you are welcome, if you're not please
don't stir further. Just enjoy urg and avoid me.

Old 18-10-2006, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

bluebell wrote:
you are a nastry person you cause all problems and then you post,nuts
you are. you were taking the joke out of me before,you sick person you
go away

Are you Tash, Pedt's wife? If you are welcome, if you're not please
don't stir further. Just enjoy urg and avoid me.

How long do you think we are going to be able to enjoy urg before Hubbard
comes back?

Not come back? You must be joking!! She has 'owned' this newsgroup and used
it as her advertising medium for faaaaaaaaar too long to drop it.

I give it a week max and she will be back, you see if I am not right. And
that week is no doubt because she has gone to see about the sale of her
property overseas don't you know :-((

Mike
The truth will prevail

--
.................................................. .........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 18-10-2006, 08:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

you are a nastry person you cause all problems and then you post,nuts
you are. you were taking the joke out of me before,you sick person you
go away

Sacha-sock lives on in her "bluebell" troll

Nemo

sock Nemo you are Mike/pouce go away

Old 18-10-2006, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"JennyC" wrote in message
Could everyone please blow a VERY LOUD raspberry if they feel inclined to
reply in haste to a post they don't like ?

I'm sure that would be a much better reaction "~))

Could we please all just stick to gardening Q&A's without all this hassle
?

Jenny (the Netherlands)
remove squirrel to reply

The people who have lost most out of this are the ordinary posters who ask
for advice, and ones like me who rarely post but just read along to learn.
We have lost two of the most knowledgeable and helpful people, and have to
put up with the crowing and jeering from the ones who cause all the trouble
and know little or nothing about gardening.
I don't suppose I will bother to come back here again.

Old 18-10-2006, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"bluebell" wrote in message
ups.com...

La Puce wrote:
JennyC wrote:
Could everyone please blow a VERY LOUD raspberry if they feel inclined
reply in haste to a post they don't like ?
I'm sure that would be a much better reaction "~))
Could we please all just stick to gardening Q&A's without all this
hassle ?

Here here!! I'm well up for that me and always has been )

you are a nastry person you cause all problems and then you post,nuts
you are. you were taking the joke out of me before,you sick person you
go away

This is unlikely whilst people respond to her, just ignore her.

Alan

Old 18-10-2006, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"FairySnow" wrote in message
"JennyC" wrote in message
Could everyone please blow a VERY LOUD raspberry if they feel inclined to
reply in haste to a post they don't like ?

I'm sure that would be a much better reaction "~))

Could we please all just stick to gardening Q&A's without all this hassle
?

Jenny (the Netherlands)
remove squirrel to reply

The people who have lost most out of this are the ordinary posters who ask
for advice, and ones like me who rarely post but just read along to learn.
We have lost two of the most knowledgeable and helpful people, and have to
put up with the crowing and jeering from the ones who cause all the
trouble and know little or nothing about gardening.
I don't suppose I will bother to come back here again.

Don't give up, just read articles from people who have shown, in the past,
to post sensible articles, ignore the idiots!

Alan

Old 18-10-2006, 10:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"FairySnow" wrote in message
"JennyC" wrote in message
Could everyone please blow a VERY LOUD raspberry if they feel inclined
to reply in haste to a post they don't like ?

I'm sure that would be a much better reaction "~))

Could we please all just stick to gardening Q&A's without all this
hassle ?

Jenny (the Netherlands)
remove squirrel to reply

The people who have lost most out of this are the ordinary posters who
ask for advice, and ones like me who rarely post but just read along to
learn. We have lost two of the most knowledgeable and helpful people, and
have to put up with the crowing and jeering from the ones who cause all
the trouble and know little or nothing about gardening.
I don't suppose I will bother to come back here again.

Don't give up, just read articles from people who have shown, in the past,
to post sensible articles,

but they are the ones who have gone!
I'm interested in gardening, not bitching.

Old 18-10-2006, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , JennyC
writes
Could everyone please blow a VERY LOUD raspberry if they feel inclined to
reply in haste to a post they don't like ?

I'm sure that would be a much better reaction "~))

Could we please all just stick to gardening Q&A's without all this hassle ?

Jenny (the Netherlands)
remove squirrel to reply

There has obviously been a bit of a row today, and sadly I marked all
articles in urg read as soon as I returned very late home from work. I
do not feel inclined to plough through them now. However, I have to say
that in ukfood+drink.misc, we have a lady who invented the 'thwap' and
that works extremely well at alleviating tension. So, without her
permission, but just in case she is looking at urg I shall request it
now just to cover my back, perhaps we could all give each other a
resounding 'THWAP'. Thanks to dear O for the idea.
--
June Hughes

Old 19-10-2006, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , JennyC
writes
[...]

I'd love to give you all a thwap, I wouldn't be too keen on being thwaped
though!(:-)

Alan

--
June Hughes

Old 20-10-2006, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

As the originator of the post Raspberries and a very infrequent visitor to
the newsgroup, I have been horrified by the slanging and bitching that has
taken place, particular when so few subscribers appear to object.
It's juvenile, brainless and it's about time that the adversaries grew up.
Alistair