Old 18-11-2006, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Welcome back Judith

In message .com,
judith lea writes

Sue wrote:

Pleased to see you posting again Judith.

That's nice of you Sue - I didn't know you made dragons, can we talk on
email about it on email?

No, no Judith - I meant Susie Thompson. Sorry. Should have been more
specific.
--
June Hughes
Old 18-11-2006, 11:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"judith lea" wrote
Sue wrote:

Pleased to see you posting again Judith.

That's nice of you Sue - I didn't know you made dragons, can we talk
on email about it on email?

That must be a different Sue. I've been called a dragon a few times but
never yet made one. ;-)

--
Sue

Old 18-11-2006, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sue wrote:

That must be a different Sue. I've been called a dragon a few times but
never yet made one. ;-)

Oh err, sorry, June must have meant Susie Thompson

Old 19-11-2006, 12:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"judith lea" wrote in message
oups.com...

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"Sue" wrote in message

That's a me too. Glad you are back Judith. I hope your emergence will get
back a few of the other posters I miss.

Thank you Rupert I feel as if I have been away and I am being welcomed
back home, I am really touched - I have so missed you all.

And we have missed you, and all the others who went away.

Alan

Old 19-11-2006, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 19/11/06 12:59, in article ,
"Alan Holmes" wrote:

"judith lea" wrote in message
oups.com...

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"Sue" wrote in message

That's a me too. Glad you are back Judith. I hope your emergence will get
back a few of the other posters I miss.

Thank you Rupert I feel as if I have been away and I am being welcomed
back home, I am really touched - I have so missed you all.

And we have missed you, and all the others who went away.

Mwah! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 19-11-2006, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Alan Holmes wrote:
"judith lea" wrote in message
oups.com...

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"Sue" wrote in message

That's a me too. Glad you are back Judith. I hope your emergence will get
back a few of the other posters I miss.

Thank you Rupert I feel as if I have been away and I am being welcomed
back home, I am really touched - I have so missed you all.

And we have missed you, and all the others who went away.

Alan

You lovely man, thank you.

Alan, do you remember Jim Burgess who went to Kay's meet in Leeds some
years ago, you and I were both there? Jim hasn't posted for years, do
you know if he is o.k.?

Old 19-11-2006, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"judith lea" wrote in message
ups.com...

Alan Holmes wrote:
"judith lea" wrote in message
oups.com...

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"Sue" wrote in message

That's a me too. Glad you are back Judith. I hope your emergence will
get
back a few of the other posters I miss.

Thank you Rupert I feel as if I have been away and I am being welcomed
back home, I am really touched - I have so missed you all.

And we have missed you, and all the others who went away.

Alan

You lovely man, thank you.

Yes I know, that I'm a lovely man that is!(:-)

Alan, do you remember Jim Burgess who went to Kay's meet in Leeds some
years ago, you and I were both there? Jim hasn't posted for years, do
you know if he is o.k.?

Like you, I haven't seen any of his posts and I have no idea what has
happened to him, I don't think I ever had an email address for him either.

Alan

Old 19-11-2006, 11:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 19/11/06 22:00, in article ,
"Alan Holmes" wrote:

"judith lea" wrote in message
ups.com...

Alan Holmes wrote:
"judith lea" wrote in message
oups.com...

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"Sue" wrote in message

That's a me too. Glad you are back Judith. I hope your emergence will
get
back a few of the other posters I miss.

Thank you Rupert I feel as if I have been away and I am being welcomed
back home, I am really touched - I have so missed you all.

And we have missed you, and all the others who went away.

Alan

You lovely man, thank you.

Yes I know, that I'm a lovely man that is!(:-)

Alan, do you remember Jim Burgess who went to Kay's meet in Leeds some
years ago, you and I were both there? Jim hasn't posted for years, do
you know if he is o.k.?

Like you, I haven't seen any of his posts and I have no idea what has
happened to him, I don't think I ever had an email address for him either.

I have a sort of distant memory that he emailed me a long time ago, saying
he had started doing family genealogical research but I must admit that I am
not at all sure of this.

Old 20-11-2006, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha wrote:

I have a sort of distant memory that he emailed me a long time ago, saying
he had started doing family genealogical research but I must admit that I am
not at all sure of this.

He was a nice man with a great deal of knowledge about gardening. I was
able to help him once when he had mildew on his grapevine.

Is Vitex still sold as I think it was going to be withdrawn. I only
ask because I would like to plant some vines of a particularly variety
and I know that mildew will become a problem sooner or later.

Old 20-11-2006, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 20 Nov 2006 04:44:54 -0800, "judith lea"
wrote and included this (or some of this):

He was a nice man with a great deal of knowledge about gardening. I was
able to help him once when he had mildew on his grapevine.

Oo-er, Missis!

(Sorry)

--
®óñ© © ² * ¹°°³

Old 20-11-2006, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 19/11/06 22:00, in article ,
"Alan Holmes" wrote:

"judith lea" wrote in message
ups.com...

Alan Holmes wrote:
"judith lea" wrote in message
oups.com...

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"Sue" wrote in message

[...]

And a couple more I haven't seen for a while, Mcormack(SP?) and Alan Gould.

Alan

Old 20-11-2006, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 20/11/06 16:47, in article ,
"Alan Holmes" wrote:

snip

And a couple more I haven't seen for a while, Mcormack(SP?) and Alan Gould.

Cormaic is just incredibly busy about his own things, though he gets kept up
to speed from time to time with what's going on here. Alan G I don't know
about but no, haven't seen him here for ages.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 20-11-2006, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:05:18 +0000, Sacha wrote:

On 20/11/06 16:47, in article ,
"Alan Holmes" wrote:

snip

And a couple more I haven't seen for a while, Mcormack(SP?) and Alan
Gould.

Cormaic is just incredibly busy about his own things, though he gets kept
up
to speed from time to time with what's going on here. Alan G I don't know
about but no, haven't seen him here for ages.

The most obvious missing person is Nick.
Martin

And Jill, and Anton, and Chris ............but they've all benngone ages :~(
Jenny

Old 20-11-2006, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Alan Holmes
writes

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 19/11/06 22:00, in article ,
"Alan Holmes" wrote:

"judith lea" wrote in message
ups.com...

Alan Holmes wrote:
"judith lea" wrote in message
oups.com...

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"Sue" wrote in message

[...]

Alan Gould was on another ng, I believe. His knowledge of gardening was
second to none.

--
June Hughes
Old 20-11-2006, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Alan Holmes
writes

"Sacha" wrote in message

[...]