Old 13-12-2006, 01:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Can anyone recommend a distance learning course?

judith lea wrote:
Now just go away, you can busy yourself by washing your hair for a
start, then your clothes and as for your teeth, goodness me!! Words
fail me!

Sad but predictable post with the usual bad breath.

Now back to gardening folks. Don't know about you but there's always
something to do )

Old 13-12-2006, 01:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

La Puce wrote:

Sad but predictable post with the usual bad breath.

You would know all about that LOL

Now back to gardening folks. Don't know about you but there's always
something to do )

PLONK as I am bored by you

Old 13-12-2006, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"judith lea" wrote in message
oups.com...

Clarice wrote:
Completely new to news groups, full stop, so I hope I get this right
and am posting in the right place!

Clarice, I hope you will be able to get some good advice from elsewhere
but our resident troll the irritant Flea, has started posting again -
she disrupts us all from time to time, most people kill file her but in
general she is ignored. As you could see from her posting she says I
was wrong to advise on pruning Apple trees in the Autumn. Of course
one prunes them in Autumn but she does not realise that my advice to
prune Damson in the Spring is for Damsons and not for apples.

Stay around a while and you will soon realise who the experts are here,
I, certainly, am not one, but then I never pretend otherwise.

I just un-kill filed it to see the full thread. The usual unpleasant stuff
from puce---including the obligatory threats. I felt I had to make a comment
so that you realise you are not alone.

Old 13-12-2006, 02:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"judith lea" wrote
La Puce wrote:

Sad but predictable post with the usual bad breath.

You would know all about that LOL

Now back to gardening folks. Don't know about you but there's always
something to do )

PLONK as I am bored by you

Ladies .........this is the season of peace and goodwill to
all..............
Come on behave :~))
Jenny

Old 13-12-2006, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

JennyC wrote:
Ladies .........this is the season of peace and goodwill to
all..............
Come on behave :~))

Don't call her a lady please Jenny .... This is getting too ridiculous
now. I was attacked and threatened and I'm fed up to the back teeth
about this old prune who goes on and on followed by Ruppert who just
add further lies.

Fed up Jenny. Really I am.

Old 13-12-2006, 02:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

judith lea wrote:
PLONK as I am bored by you

YES!!! At last!! Good bye!!!

Old 13-12-2006, 02:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:

I just un-kill filed it to see the full thread. The usual unpleasant stuff
from puce---including the obligatory threats. I felt I had to make a comment
so that you realise you are not alone.

Thank you Rupert, but it's o.k. I have well and truly plonked her as
she bores me and as for her threats - she's been told, officially, to
stop her lies - don't comment any more after this Rupert, lets take it
to email as all trolls get a kick out of our responses, so mea culpa
but I have something much more interesting to talk to you about on
email.

Old 13-12-2006, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"judith lea" wrote in message
oups.com...

Clarice wrote:
[...]

For the record. I am here to talk about gardening, and am utterly
unimpressed with two (for it does take two) supposedly adult people who
cannot have a difference of opinion without resorting to bitchy retorts
a 5-year old would find childish, and are patently devoid of the most
basic humility required to recognise when they get it wrong.
To me, this reflects equally poorly on both protagonists, and has
certainly influenced me in deciding whose comments to read, and whose
to ignore.
I felt I had to make this comment just so silence is not assimilated to
support for one or other equally unimpressive party.
FWIW

Cat(h)

Old 13-12-2006, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Cat(h) wrote:

For the record. I am here to talk about gardening, and am utterly
unimpressed with two (for it does take two) supposedly adult people who
cannot have a difference of opinion without resorting to bitchy retorts
a 5-year old would find childish, and are patently devoid of the most
basic humility required to recognise when they get it wrong.
To me, this reflects equally poorly on both protagonists, and has
certainly influenced me in deciding whose comments to read, and whose
to ignore.
I felt I had to make this comment just so silence is not assimilated to
support for one or other equally unimpressive party.
FWIW

Cat(h)

You are quite right - I apologise for offending you.

Old 13-12-2006, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

judith lea wrote:
Cat(h) wrote:

For the record. I am here to talk about gardening, and am utterly
unimpressed with two (for it does take two) supposedly adult people who
cannot have a difference of opinion without resorting to bitchy retorts
a 5-year old would find childish, and are patently devoid of the most
basic humility required to recognise when they get it wrong.
To me, this reflects equally poorly on both protagonists, and has
certainly influenced me in deciding whose comments to read, and whose
to ignore.
I felt I had to make this comment just so silence is not assimilated to
support for one or other equally unimpressive party.
FWIW

Cat(h)

You are quite right - I apologise for offending you.

You did not offend me, so no apology is required. This is usenet,
after all. However, my experience of URG is that it is an
exceptionally mature and really good newsgroup, with focussed
contributors generous with sharing their experience and expertise,
little feeding of trolls and practically no entertainment of the
occasional headcase who inevitably cross-posts or passes through.
Bickering in which regular contributors resort to calling each-other
names or commenting disparagingly on one-another's appearance (!!!!!)
just doesn't fit with what I expect from this newsgroup. Hence my
comment. I shall say no more on the topic.

Cat(h)

Old 13-12-2006, 02:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Cat(h) wrote:
You did not offend me, so no apology is required. This is usenet,
after all. However, my experience of URG is that it is an
exceptionally mature and really good newsgroup, with focussed
contributors generous with sharing their experience and expertise,
little feeding of trolls and practically no entertainment of the
occasional headcase who inevitably cross-posts or passes through.
Bickering in which regular contributors resort to calling each-other
names or commenting disparagingly on one-another's appearance (!!!!!)
just doesn't fit with what I expect from this newsgroup. Hence my
comment. I shall say no more on the topic.

It is good to read fair post and encouraging too. I have now washed my
hair, cleaned my clothes and brushed my teeth. Honest I did.

http://cjoint.com/?mnpPpxQyA8

Old 13-12-2006, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha wrote:
Oh dear. Big mistake. Huge.

I don't think so. Judith Lea mentioned the name of my organisation on
this thread and mentioned first what she would do. She also said I rang
her office, which I have never. So I'm holding her first on this.

So you can add your 2 penny worth, you're not scaring anyone.

Old 13-12-2006, 05:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

judith lea wrote:
Sacha, lets take this to email - you are aware of the process going on
legally, so lets not comment any further publicly on urg -

LOL!!!! You are unbeivable. Good luck with the proceedings. You have
written the name of my organisation, you have stalked me and described
me and threatened me.

Your call indeed.