Old 02-02-2007, 01:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default potatoes

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

I simply cannot win, can I?!

Not once she has her knife into you, .... no.

Mike

--
.................................................. .........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 02-02-2007, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

Who?! If Sacha and Judith would stop once and for all bickering and
scoring point for my benefit, sending posts with one liners
criticising my hair, my business and my clothes we would all have a
fab time.

That aggression will not stop.

Nor will she leave. Well she did once, but soon returned full of hate.

Check out the aggressive postings and see who the contributors are.

'Owners' are 'owners' :-((

Mike

--
.................................................. .........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 02-02-2007, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote
I think I will keep this post as my last post regarding anything other
than
horticulture.

I shall try to do the same Puce :~)))

I missed a lot of the whizz bang as I have several URGlers
killfiled......life's to short to read all the bitchyness from certain
people (they know who they are!)

Much as I love baked potatoes ....it seems to be time to take them out of
the fire. The flames have been blazing yet again !

jenny

Old 03-02-2007, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 2, 5:22 pm, "JennyC" wrote:
"La Puce" wrote

I think I will keep this post as my last post regarding anything other
than
horticulture.

I shall try to do the same Puce :~)))

I missed a lot of the whizz bang as I have several URGlers
killfiled......life's to short to read all the bitchyness from certain
people (they know who they are!)

Much as I love baked potatoes ....it seems to be time to take them out of
the fire. The flames have been blazing yet again !

jenny

you are as bitchy as your mate (and she knows who she is!) the two of
you do a good double act eggin one another with snidey remarkson and
if you dont like flames then stay away from the fire

Old 03-02-2007, 03:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 2, 5:22 pm, "JennyC" wrote:
"La Puce" wrote

I think I will keep this post as my last post regarding anything other
than horticulture.

I shall try to do the same Puce :~)))

I missed a lot of the whizz bang as I have several URGlers
killfiled......life's to short to read all the bitchyness from certain
people (they know who they are!)

Much as I love baked potatoes ....it seems to be time to take them out of
the fire. The flames have been blazing yet again !

jenny

you are as bitchy as your mate (and she knows who she is!) the two of
you do a good double act eggin one another with snidey remarkson and
if you dont like flames then stay away from the fire

Plonk!
Jenny

I think that if you had genuinely looked at the situation, Jenny , as
opposed to displaying your usual partisanship to someone who has made
strenuous efforts to wreck the group, you would see that neither I, nor any
other of those she insulted and swore at, has been responding to her at all
She's tried to get me to answer some of her posts but I do not. The reason I
answered that one of hers was because she took advantage of the situation to
sneer and snipe at the other women on this group and with absolutely zero
provocation. You're as bad as each other and turn the whole group into a
kindergarten playground for your own amusement.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 03-02-2007, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...

You're as bad as each other and turn the whole group into a
kindergarten playground for your own amusement.
--
Sacha

Pot

Kettle

Black

Mike

--
.................................................. .........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 03-02-2007, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 2, 5:22 pm, "JennyC" wrote:
"La Puce" wrote

I think I will keep this post as my last post regarding anything other
than horticulture.

I shall try to do the same Puce :~)))

I missed a lot of the whizz bang as I have several URGlers
killfiled......life's to short to read all the bitchyness from certain
people (they know who they are!)

Much as I love baked potatoes ....it seems to be time to take them out of
the fire. The flames have been blazing yet again !

jenny

you are as bitchy as your mate (and she knows who she is!) the two of
you do a good double act eggin one another with snidey remarkson and
if you dont like flames then stay away from the fire

Plonk!
Jenny- Hide quoted text -

I take that as a compliment coming from you two faced bitch my old da
said if you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas, think on

Old 03-02-2007, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , JennyC
writes

"La Puce" wrote
I think I will keep this post as my last post regarding anything other
than
horticulture.

I shall try to do the same Puce :~)))

I missed a lot of the whizz bang as I have several URGlers
killfiled......life's to short to read all the bitchyness from certain
people (they know who they are!)

Much as I love baked potatoes ....it seems to be time to take them out of
the fire. The flames have been blazing yet again !

Oh well. At least it is peaceful in ukfd at present, so flame-work is
directed here and not there, so we can't grumble. BTW - why did you
stop posting there, Jenny?
--
June Hughes
Old 03-02-2007, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 3, 6:41 pm, June Hughes Oh well. At least it is peaceful in
ukfd at present, so flame-work is
directed here and not there, so we can't grumble. BTW - why did you
stop posting there, Jenny?
--
June Hughes

Why wouldn't it be peaceful on ukfd, Puce doesn't post there?

The only flames I have seen on ukfd is when someone insulted a poster
by calling them a troll when they were not trolling. Fortunately that
group is full of grown ups and the little nonsense that does flare up,
quickly goes away.

I just hope that the we have not raised the profile of ukfood so that
the 2 troublemakers here start to follow us.

Judith at home

Old 03-02-2007, 08:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 1/2/07 22:25, in article ,
"Alan Holmes" wrote:

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Feb 1, 4:30 pm, "La Puce" wrote:
lash. As for those emails claims I don't even want to understand

La pucewww.urbed.coop

Mrs. Rudlin, I can post proof here to repudiate your claims and lies
if you wish, but Nick Falk, of NOT, your company in London has copies
and he has replied to me accordingly. I am very happy with the two
letters he sent me, including a copy of a letter he sent to your
husband asking him to put you straight about claiming that the London
office was "your" office. Nick also asked your husband to put you
right on the matter of your claims on urg that I had contacted and
made a nusiance of myself by getting in contact with URBED London.He
apologised for your behaviour, confirmed in writing, that I had never
done so and that I had NEVER telephoned him/URBED. My employers have
copies of his letters. I am indebted to Dr. Nicholas Falk for the
way in which he dealt with this matter.

Why on earth don't you put her in your killfile?

Because of the damage she does, Alan, for heaven's sake! If we ALL kill
file her she can go on spreading this poison unhindered. I would never
have
replied to her if she hadn't again started on about members of this group
and I quote from her post:

But, if no one responded to her posts, she would be talking to herself, and
whilst that might be a hobby of hers, I'm sure she would soon tire of it and
go away.

Whilst these people get replies to their idiotic posts they will keep
posting, but if no one reads them they will not continue.

So, I ask everyone, to put that idiot in their killfiles, one advantage of
the killfile, is that you do not have to read the rubbish they propogate.

At the moment I only get her posts forced on me because I read some of the
responces, but I would not want to killfile most of those who do
respond!(:-(

Alan

Old 03-02-2007, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 2, 5:22 pm, "JennyC" wrote:
"La Puce" wrote

I think I will keep this post as my last post regarding anything other
than horticulture.

I shall try to do the same Puce :~)))

I missed a lot of the whizz bang as I have several URGlers
killfiled......life's to short to read all the bitchyness from certain
people (they know who they are!)

Much as I love baked potatoes ....it seems to be time to take them out
of
the fire. The flames have been blazing yet again !

jenny

you are as bitchy as your mate (and she knows who she is!) the two of
you do a good double act eggin one another with snidey remarkson and
if you dont like flames then stay away from the fire

Plonk!

I wanted to do that, I shall go away and cry!(:-(

Alan

Jenny

Old 03-02-2007, 08:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message

There are many people in my local gardening clubs who have taken the RHS
course and enjoyed it, I would urge anyone even beginner gardeners to
consider going to the evening classes as it is a very worthwhile course
and you meet lots of people onto whom you can offload your cuttings and
whose gardens you can visit!

What is the RHS course, and how do you get at it?

Alan

Old 03-02-2007, 09:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Alan Holmes
writes

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message

There are many people in my local gardening clubs who have taken the RHS
course and enjoyed it, I would urge anyone even beginner gardeners to
consider going to the evening classes as it is a very worthwhile course
and you meet lots of people onto whom you can offload your cuttings and
whose gardens you can visit!

What is the RHS course, and how do you get at it?

Alan

It's usually an evening class most times over two years with section one
then two then an exam if you want to do it Alan. I know you have them in
your area because they have them in Iver, Slough, Amersham, etc etc.
Look up your evening classes leaflet maybe in the local library or on
the net.
It's a wonderful course and covers just about everything from the
beginning so although you are probably more experienced at garden than
most you will learn a lot anyway.
Depth of learning all depends on the teacher I guess but generally they
are well liked courses and you always met like minded souls on them. In
the summer we used to visit individual gardens and whilst walking round
learnt a lot from practical discussions etc.

Subjects covered in our classes were propagation, soil, climate, botany,
parts of plants etc, vegetables, fruit, shrubs, trees - well you name it
- we did it.
Highly recommended Alan.
--
Janet Tweedy