Old 10-06-2007, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New to this Newsgroup

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 01:32:39 +1000, "Bigbazza"
wrote:

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Bigbazza" contains
these words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message

So if you see my name their, Please don't kill-file me as I may
want to come in and join here sometime :-))

Well, I might kill-file you, just for the hell of it!

By the way, I come from Sydney, Australia. I am a widower (67)
and have 3 kids and 4 Grandkids.(God's Gifts)....

Enjoy the group, Mark and others regulars here :-)

Well,Why don't you KF me then, Anne! And take that Webster fool
with you as well..

You surely know me well enough to know that I was pulling your leg!

--
AnneJ

:-))...And I was pulling your's at the same time, Luv....Except for that
Rude Idiot, Webster ....

I am feeling a little depressed at the moment, Anne, over my Son, who has
been in hospital for going on 2 weeks and will be discharged from the
hospital and into, anywhere up to 6 months, convalescing... I hate being
alone in the house for such a long period..I do have a little compensation
though tonight as my 'Alyssa' is sleeping with me here tonight....She is a
real treasure, Anne :-)..I have slipped downstairs to the computer for a
few mins as she is well asleep now...It is now 1 32 AM Monday Morning here
..

Bigbazza (Barry) Oz

Loser. Quit your off topic flapping, or take it to email.

Senile old goat complains about off topic posts, then commences to
post off topic!

Old 10-06-2007, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jun 10, 4:32 pm, "Bigbazza" wrote:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message

The message from "Bigbazza" contains
these words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

Bigbazza (Barry) Oz- Hide quoted text -

Aah, BigBazza, don't feel depressed, please. you have so much going
for you. You have your little one there tonight, therefore you are
blesssed.

Anne Jackson is a lovely person and she meant no offence, she was
pulling your leg and if you feel at all depressed, then I know that
Anne will understand. Welcome BigBazza and God Bless.

Judith

Old 10-06-2007, 09:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Bigbazza" contains
these words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

post off topic!- Hide quoted text -

Stop that please Jim, it's not nice and it's also unkind. Remember,
you might be feeling a bit sad one day and you can post here and be
sure of a kind reply.

Judith

Old 11-06-2007, 01:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

I've known Anne for a few years now, Judith,,She is a fine person...I have
spoken to her over Skype..

I was widowed nearly 19 years ago now, Judith and had to retire to raise my
2 youngest myself...they were only 3 and 5 at the time..We already had an
older Daughter aged 2 months under 20...With the 2 girls gone now and my Son
(25) is the only one at home with me...It does get lonely ...

By the way, I hope that 'Webster' guy will experience a little grief and
loneliness himself....He is lousy Individual and deserves it, it seems to
me...Not worth the effort to reply to his kind.. I'm sorry for your
newsgroup that his kind is here..I feel sorry for the group..But I know that
a lot of groups have to suffer fools like him often..I just Kill File them
and the problem disappears in no time !.

Thanks for your greeting, Judith..I have often 'lurked' (and also
participated as well) on uk.food+drink.misc....

Bigbazza (Barry) Oz

Old 11-06-2007, 01:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Bigbazza" contains
these words:

I am feeling a little depressed at the moment, Anne, over my Son, who has
been in hospital for going on 2 weeks and will be discharged from the
hospital and into, anywhere up to 6 months, convalescing... I hate being
alone in the house for such a long period..I do have a little
compensation
though tonight as my 'Alyssa' is sleeping with me here tonight....She is
real treasure, Anne :-)..I have slipped downstairs to the computer for a
few mins as she is well asleep now...It is now 1 32 AM Monday Morning
here

That's not good news about your son, Barry. Especially if you don't like
being in the house alone. I welcome the chance to have some time alone,
but for me it doesn't happen often enough! Bill is not a 'relaxing'
person to be around, he's never still for 5 minutes! "Hustle-bustle"
all the time...

Life is so hectic just now, with the new businesses, etc. that I need
time to recharge the old batteries! G Don't you find the computer
a great comfort, when you're on your own? For me, it's like having
company for 24 hours of the day... ;-)

--
AnneJ

I do enjoy the computer , Anne... I enjoy it a little too much to the
detriment of my house !... :-)

Bigbazza (Barry) Oz

Old 11-06-2007, 01:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jun 11, 1:16 am, "Bigbazza" wrote:
" wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

Listen, my dear, you are so welcome, forget any other posters who
upset you, us, the genuine posters, welcome you. I applaude you for
bringing up your children and I welcome you to to this group, as I
know all of the regulars do.

Please post about your garden, your plants and let us know how your
little ones progress, most of us are parents and, like me,
grandparents. Share your garden and your thoughts with us, all of us,
are here just for that reason.

Judith xxxx

Old 11-06-2007, 08:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:16:58 +1000, "BigMOUTHbazza"
wrote:

" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

No it doesn't because you then go on incessantly with your off topic
posts about imaginary problems, and looking for sympathy which you
don't deserve!
Old 12-06-2007, 08:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Bigbazza" contains
these words:

Life is so hectic just now, with the new businesses, etc. that I need
time to recharge the old batteries! G Don't you find the computer
a great comfort, when you're on your own? For me, it's like having
company for 24 hours of the day... ;-)

I do enjoy the computer , Anne... I enjoy it a little too much to the
detriment of my house !... :-)

Well, if I have to choose, in the little time I have to call my own,
between vacuuming and dusting or chatting to friends, then the Dyson
is definitely a non-starter! ;-)

--
AnneJ

Same here, Anne...I forget how to even use the vacuum....:-)

By the way, I have Kill Filed that 'D.F'. Poster, 'Webster' in this group
plus some other groups that he 'appears' in and is abusive there as well..

He abusers other poster's there...I FK him as he( it) is nothing but an
'annoying' itch ..on the ass !!

Bigbazza (Barry Oz