Old 11-04-2009, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default ping. Rusty

The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:
Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

OK the broadbean is connected g

btw I meant to say:

Rusty, you are a gamekeeper and I claim my five pounds!!!

I beg your pardon, M'Lady...

You called?

Rabbits for dinner if you please, young man

Will you have them Welshed, M'Lady, or as guests?

Hmmm lemme think..... I shall cook them if you provide them
m'dear

A dozen?

Ready-peppered, or noosed, M'Lady?

Hmm I think my guests would sooner be brassed off than broken
toothed:

I'll take your lead.

Ok, give it your best shot!

I have a good line in silver bullets.

--
Rusty
Old 12-04-2009, 08:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Rusty_Hinge wrote:
Rusty, you are a gamekeeper and I claim my five pounds!!!

I beg your pardon, M'Lady...

You called?

Rabbits for dinner if you please, young man

Will you have them Welshed, M'Lady, or as guests?

Hmmm lemme think..... I shall cook them if you provide them
m'dear

A dozen?

Ready-peppered, or noosed, M'Lady?

Hmm I think my guests would sooner be brassed off than broken
toothed:

I'll take your lead.

Ok, give it your best shot!

I have a good line in silver bullets.

They'll go well with the silver service.

Old 12-04-2009, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Rusty_Hinge wrote:
Rusty, you are a gamekeeper and I claim my five pounds!!!

I beg your pardon, M'Lady...

You called?

Rabbits for dinner if you please, young man

Will you have them Welshed, M'Lady, or as guests?

Hmmm lemme think..... I shall cook them if you provide them
m'dear

A dozen?

Ready-peppered, or noosed, M'Lady?

Hmm I think my guests would sooner be brassed off than broken
toothed:

I'll take your lead.

Ok, give it your best shot!

I have a good line in silver bullets.

They'll go well with the silver service.

To a fault.

--
Rusty

Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia Spider[_2_] United Kingdom 4 04-05-2009 06:28 AM
PING PING Jan -ED Ponds 0 30-06-2006 04:46 PM
place to buy rusty garden tools James Caley United Kingdom 29 11-10-2003 11:12 PM
Rusty brown leaves! Paul T Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:24 AM
PMDD - Rusty brown precipitate Tasslehoff Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 06:14 AM