Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-04-2003, 03:44 PM
Steve Warren @ The UK Speedtrap Guide

Default What apple trees do I plant..

I am looking to plant two apple trees in the front garden. I have two good
size areas one for an eating apple and one for a cooking apple, well that's
the plan.
I would like to let then get to about 9-10 ft and then keep them that way.
Anyone have any suggestions on what type to plant as I have never done this,
I am looking for a tasty apple and good cropping tree.
Many thanks
Steve

--
For the most up to date information on police SpeedTrap equipment in the UK.
Product tests, reviews and Legal Advice.