Old 05-03-2011, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OTish? Horse s**t. (Leading on from cat crap)

"uriel13" wrote in message

The mind is like a parachute it is totally useless unless it is open!

I've been wondering what my problem has been, thank you!

But whether I will succed in gettting the thing open is another story!

Alan

Old 06-03-2011, 02:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 00:49:34 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

[...]

We have lots of hoity in our village, though I live in the "rough
end" (but not the really lowlife end, which is the council house
estate).

Abrupt disqualification there, from the game of calling other people
snobs. But thanks for playing.

To qualify for the upper end you need to drive a German car and have a
half timbered "cottage". Oh, or a barn conversion.
I have niether.

Bad luck harry. Try a bit harder then.

I dislike your opinion about "snobs" because they have more than you do.
It stinks

Old 06-03-2011, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 6, 2:14*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"Mike Lyle" wrote in message

On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 00:49:34 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

[...]

We have lots of hoity in our village, though I live in the "rough
end" (but not the really lowlife end, which is the council house
estate).

Abrupt disqualification there, from the game of calling other people
snobs. But thanks for playing.

To qualify for the upper end you need to drive a German car and have a
half timbered "cottage". *Oh, or a barn conversion.
I have niether.

Bad luck harry. * Try a bit harder then.

I dislike your opinion about "snobs" because they have more than you do.
It stinks- Hide quoted text -

Depends how they got their money. I f they worked for it, fine. If
not, they need to perish. There are a lot of people in the latter
category in our society these days.
BTW, can you recognise irony?
Are you a snob?
Old 06-03-2011, 11:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 4, 1:37*am, uriel13 wrote:
'Fuschia[_3_ Wrote:

;914138']On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 08:58:13 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:
-

"uriel13" wrote in message
...-

"'Mike'[_4_ Wrote:-
;914086"]"Baz" wrote in message
.. .-
"'Mike'" wrote in
:
--

Give him some slack space, my friend.

Ignore him if you have to. But he has contributed, and is obviously
in some
distress.

Baz-

'distress' ?

Ties others who are distressed if they don't have the opportunity to
take a poke at me :-))

That's why I 'bait' them :-))

And they bite every time. You watch.

They HAVE to reply/poke

Kindest regards

Mike
-

Mike, the only reason of the above, is that it's all in your head.
Nobody is making or forcing you to reply! Quite the opposite.

You are showing all the signs of Paranoia, Mike.
I would suggest to you getting some help with it. It is not shameful,
and
know it must be quite shocking to you, but I urge you to at least
explore
the possibility. See your GP, he/she will not be judgemental, they see
it
as part of their job. After all it is not uncommon.

Please take this as advice and not criticism.
Your friend
Baz-

And your Medical qualifications are ............................ ?

Kindest regards

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive
....................................-

Hi Mike,
When the winder upper get wound up its time to look in the
mirror and ask why!

uriel13

The mind is like a parachute its totally useless unless its open.

--
uriel13-

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

:-))

and if you think I am wound up, I suggest YOU have the problem :-))

Kindest possible sympathies :-))

Mike
Read and digest my sig ;-) Advertising NOTHING, just some advice to you

:-)))-

How many people have to tell you you have a problem before you begin
to accept it?
Do you REALLY think you are the only one in step?
Wouldn't you rather have people like you instead of pity you?

Hi Mike,
No sympathy required, and or indeed needed, advice, I think
not from you!

Amen and
blessings on you.
Uriel13

The mind is like a parachute it is totally useless unless it is open!

--
uriel13- Hide quoted text -

What drivel. Anyone can dream up a simile to suit any agenda.
If you can't see that you are a nitwit.