Old 18-02-2012, 01:24 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

Default Sodium Chloride!! ... the silent killer??

In every home!...Is the government hushing this dangerous chemical
up. Be warned!!

Old 18-02-2012, 02:30 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

"Ronald Tompkins" wrote in message
In every home!...Is the government hushing this dangerous chemical
up. Be warned!!

Absolutely!! Change to salt, immediately!

Old 18-02-2012, 09:04 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

Ronald Tompkins wrote:
In every home!...Is the government hushing this dangerous chemical
up. Be warned!!

Thank goodness the schools go back on Monday.
Old 18-02-2012, 09:32 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

On Feb 18, 9:04*am, "Norman Wells" wrote:
Ronald Tompkins wrote:
In every home!...Is the government *hushing this dangerous chemical
up. * Be warned!!

Thank goodness the schools go back on Monday.

Actually I am surprised there hasn't been more newsgroup bullshit this
half term. No Youtube spammers and very few kids with their awful
spelling, grammar, and stuck caps lock key.

So maybe they have found something better to do, like study, and then
maybe they stand a chance of getting a job later in life.
Old 18-02-2012, 10:37 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

On Feb 18, 1:24*am, Ronald Tompkins wrote:
In every home!...Is the government *hushing this dangerous chemical
up. * Be warned!!

Too little Sodium Chloride in your diet is more harmful than to much.

Old 18-02-2012, 10:40 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 02:37:29 -0800, Richard McKenzie stammered:

On Feb 18, 1:24Â*am, Ronald Tompkins wrote:
In every home!...Is the government Â*hushing this dangerous chemical up.
Â* Be warned!!

Too little Sodium Chloride in your diet is more harmful than to much.

Feel free to sit down now and eat a kilo of salt with a spoon and tell us
what happens you utter fool.

--
Mike P
Old 18-02-2012, 11:15 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

In article , Mike P wrote:
On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 02:37:29 -0800, Richard McKenzie stammered:
On Feb 18, 1:24Â*am, Ronald Tompkins wrote:

In every home!...Is the government Â*hushing this dangerous chemical up.
Â* Be warned!!

Too little Sodium Chloride in your diet is more harmful than to much.

Feel free to sit down now and eat a kilo of salt with a spoon and tell us
what happens you utter fool.

We have had the joke, and have now attracted the trolls. I shall
not respond after this, and request humans not to do the same.

The facts are readily available, to any intelligent searcher.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 18-02-2012, 11:29 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

On 18/02/2012 01:24, Ronald Tompkins wrote:
In every home!...Is the government hushing this dangerous chemical
up. Be warned!!

Changed to black pepper ages ago and feel much better.

Old 18-02-2012, 11:36 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 01:24:35 +0000 (UTC), Ronald Tompkins
wrote:

In every home!...Is the government hushing this dangerous chemical
up. Be warned!!

On the contrary, I think that there is much too much dubious advice
about the supposed harmfulness of excessive salt in the diet. As a
consequence we have to put up with increasingly bland processed
foodstuffs.

See: http://www.spiked-online.com/index.p...article/10683/

--
Max Demian
Old 18-02-2012, 01:04 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

In article , Max Demian
writes
In every home!...Is the government hushing this dangerous chemical
up. Be warned!!

On the contrary, I think that there is much too much dubious advice about
the supposed harmfulness of excessive salt in the diet. As a consequence
we have to put up with increasingly bland processed foodstuffs.

Here, here

Mike

Yorkshire Halvard Lange

Old 18-02-2012, 01:19 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

On Feb 18, 1:04*pm, Michael Swift wrote:
In article , Max Demian
writes

In every home!...Is the government *hushing this dangerous chemical
up. * Be warned!!

On the contrary, I think that there is much too much dubious advice about
the supposed harmfulness of excessive salt in the diet. As a consequence
we have to put up with increasingly bland processed foodstuffs.

Here, here

Mike

--
Michael Swift * * * * * We do not regard Englishmen as foreigners.
Kirkheaton * * * * * * *We look on them only as rather mad Norwegians.

I think if anyone sat down and ate a kilo of many other chemical
compounds they would not feel too good.

Old 18-02-2012, 02:10 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

wrote:

In every home!...Is the government hushing this dangerous chemical
up. Be warned!!

On the contrary, I think that there is much too much dubious advice
about the supposed harmfulness of excessive salt in the diet. As a
consequence we have to put up with increasingly bland processed
foodstuffs.

On the contrary everything you buy is riddled with salt.

Old 18-02-2012, 02:19 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

*wrote:

In every home!...Is the government *hushing this dangerous chemical
up. * Be warned!!

On the contrary, I think that there is much too much dubious advice
about the supposed harmfulness of excessive salt in the diet. As a
consequence we have to put up with increasingly bland processed
foodstuffs.

On the contrary everything you buy is riddled with salt.

Is riddle a common measure in your country?

How many riddles to the gram?

Here are the dietary details for Weetabix,

http://www.weetabix.co.uk/products/c...nalInformation

Add some milk and is that really a salt ladened breakfast?
Old 18-02-2012, 02:38 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

wrote:

In every home!...Is the government hushing this dangerous chemical
up. Be warned!!

On the contrary, I think that there is much too much dubious advice
about the supposed harmfulness of excessive salt in the diet. As a
consequence we have to put up with increasingly bland processed
foodstuffs.

On the contrary everything you buy is riddled with salt.

when i purchased an amplifier the salt content was almost fatal

--
web site at www.abelard.org - news comment service, logic, economics
energy, education, politics, etc over 1 million document calls in year past
Old 18-02-2012, 03:24 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

wrote:

In every home!...Is the government hushing this dangerous chemical
up. Be warned!!

On the contrary, I think that there is much too much dubious advice
about the supposed harmfulness of excessive salt in the diet. As a
consequence we have to put up with increasingly bland processed
foodstuffs.

See: http://www.spiked-online.com/index.p...article/10683/

Depends on who you are. Some are more tolerant to salt than others. That's
why we should be allowed to choose. The TV chef Gary Rhodes is the worst
offender, he can never resist a generous sprinkling on salt on his cooking.
It's like: "Yes, I know but anyway..."