Old 01-07-2013, 10:42 AM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.gardening

Default England and Scotland courts My post to ULM

On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 09:29:01 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"The Todal" wrote in message
"I asked these questions on behalf of a group discussing the 'Coulson et
al'
case and I offered to ask here, this being my ultimate place to ask
online.
The person who asked the question came to see what the response was. He
scoffed and said "that was a waste of time, all they seem interested in
is
Latin" That is a shame, because this is a great group"

So what does the moron want - a lengthy apology and a refund?

That was unworthy of you.

Ophelia, Todal has probably decided you are a cyclist, and he's on
record and saying he does not give "a flying ****" about them.

You might get more in the unmoderated group.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:58 AM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

"The Todal" wrote in message
"I asked these questions on behalf of a group discussing the 'Coulson et
al'
case and I offered to ask here, this being my ultimate place to ask
online.
The person who asked the question came to see what the response was. He
scoffed and said "that was a waste of time, all they seem interested in
is
Latin" That is a shame, because this is a great group"

So what does the moron want - a lengthy apology and a refund?

That was unworthy of you.

Ophelia, Todal has probably decided you are a cyclist, and he's on
record and saying he does not give "a flying ****" about them.

You might get more in the unmoderated group.

I can tell that you are not the real Judith, you know. You have
unusually poor comprehension skills. Usenet isn't really for people like
you. You might get more from a colouring book and a box of big wax crayons.

Aut disce aut discede, as we say in ULM.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:02 AM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

"The Todal" wrote in message
"I asked these questions on behalf of a group discussing the 'Coulson
et
al'
case and I offered to ask here, this being my ultimate place to ask
online.
The person who asked the question came to see what the response was.
He
scoffed and said "that was a waste of time, all they seem interested in
is
Latin" That is a shame, because this is a great group"

So what does the moron want - a lengthy apology and a refund?

That was unworthy of you.

Ophelia, Todal has probably decided you are a cyclist, and he's on
record and saying he does not give "a flying ****" about them.

lol ... well... I used to be .... g

You might get more in the unmoderated group.

I do post in the unmoderated group but I thought uklm was more appropriate
for this.

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Old 01-07-2013, 11:24 AM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.gardening

Judith in England wrote in
:

wrote:

"The Todal" wrote in message
"I asked these questions on behalf of a group discussing the
'Coulson et al'
case and I offered to ask here, this being my ultimate place to
ask online.
The person who asked the question came to see what the response
was. He scoffed and said "that was a waste of time, all they seem
interested in is
Latin" That is a shame, because this is a great group"

So what does the moron want - a lengthy apology and a refund?

That was unworthy of you.

Ophelia, Todal has probably decided you are a cyclist, and he's on
record and saying he does not give "a flying ****" about them.

You might get more in the unmoderated group.

Todal? Twalk about fleying duckqs. Who gives a fleying fart, imagione thet!
(tothally drippy, ruins in the famphily) Try that with no teeth.

Bath
Old 01-07-2013, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-07-01 11:18:37 +0100, Chris Hogg said:

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 10:42:36 +0100, Judith in England
wrote:

snip

Ophelia, Todal has probably decided you are a cyclist, and he's on
record and saying he does not give "a flying ****" about them.

You might get more in the unmoderated group.

In a reply to Sacha in another thread, you said "If you can find a
post (other than a reply) which I have made and cross-posted,
then I will be pleased to apologise".

Well, this is one such. The post to which you are replying appeared
_only_ in uk.net.news.moderation and not here, so you can't claim you
are just following the convention of cross-posting a reply. You have
specifically cross-posted to this group.

Apology due, and FFS, get your act together!

An act of deliberate malice probably, designed to get O to crosspost
here, not realising this group had been added to the headers. I can't
see that such nastiness is deserved by this group (which has been
helpful to Judith in England) or following a polite request to stop
cross-posting an off-group, off-topic fight. I rarely employ a kill
file but it has its uses!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 01-07-2013, 04:32 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 10:42:36 +0100, Judith in England wrote:

snip

Ophelia, Todal has probably decided you are a cyclist, and he's on
record and saying he does not give "a flying ****" about them.

You might get more in the unmoderated group.

For the avoidance of doubt the poster Judith in England has
nothing to do with me.

Old 01-07-2013, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

"The Todal" wrote in message
[...]

Sorry sunshine - that post was made by the person who posts using the id Judith
in England

Note that it is not a proper email address and in fact is just like your own -
what a coincidence.

My posts are from

Old 01-07-2013, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 11:29:02 +0100, Sacha wrote:

snip

I rarely employ a kill
file but it has its uses!

I think you may need a little education on the use of email addresses if you
are going to try and use a kill-file.

I use the email address Judith in England

I do not use the email address Judith in England

That me be difficult for you to comprehend.

Old 01-07-2013, 04:48 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 11:02:41 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

snip

I do post in the unmoderated group but I thought uklm was more appropriate
for this.

--

As The Todal spotted - that post was not made by me. It is someone trying to
cause problems for uk.rec.gardening.

(They could be a sort of slug - they certainly leave a slime trail where ever
they go)

Old 01-07-2013, 04:52 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.gardening

"Judith" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 11:02:41 +0100, "Ophelia"

wrote:

snip

I do post in the unmoderated group but I thought uklm was more appropriate
for this.

--

As The Todal spotted - that post was not made by me. It is someone trying
cause problems for uk.rec.gardening.

(They could be a sort of slug - they certainly leave a slime trail where
ever
they go)

sigh they have to get jollies somewhere. Thanks Judith.

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Old 01-07-2013, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 16:48:54 +0100, Judith
wrote:

As The Todal spotted - that post was not made by me. It is someone

trying to
cause problems for uk.rec.gardening.

(They could be a sort of slug - they certainly leave a slime trail

where ever
they go)

As Chris has pointed out, is an address that anyone
can use (we both do, and no doubt countless others as well) so using
that is no guide to whether any particular post is from any
particular person. It is possible, howeve, to look at previous posts
and decide if you really want to be bothered with sorting out who's
who. Yours - at least the person using

(assuming it's not some kind of clever forgery) do not make me want
to - so -

into the bozo bin you go.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-07-01 16:38:15 +0100, Judith in England said:

On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 11:29:02 +0100, Sacha wrote:

snip

I rarely employ a kill
file but it has its uses!

I think you may need a little education on the use of email addresses if you
are going to try and use a kill-file.

I use the email address Judith in England

I do not use the email address Judith in England

That me be difficult for you to comprehend.

Thanks for the heads up. So kind. In you go too.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 01-07-2013, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default England and Scotland courts My post to ULM (Identifying Imposters)

wrote:

As The Todal spotted - that post was not made by me. It is someone

trying to
cause problems for uk.rec.gardening.

(They could be a sort of slug - they certainly leave a slime trail

where ever
they go)

As Chris has pointed out, is an address that anyone
can use (we both do, and no doubt countless others as well) so using
that is no guide to whether any particular post is from any
particular person. It is possible, howeve, to look at previous posts
and decide if you really want to be bothered with sorting out who's
who. Yours - at least the person using

(assuming it's not some kind of clever forgery) do not make me want
to - so -

into the bozo bin you go.

Now I'm getting really confused over who is who and who isn't!!!!!!!

Please review the thread "Window Box in Shade". This was started by
"Judith in England" on 27 June. The poster used the

address, Groundhog newsreader and posted via aioe.org.

[ASIDE - Chris Hogg was impersonated in the thread "Another One Six
Feet Under" on 29 June by someone who used the
address,
Groundhog newsreader, and aioe.org.]

Dave responded to the op in the window box thread with a question that
was quickly answered by someone called "Jilly" using the
address, Groundhog newsreader and aioe.org.

I have no old posts to check but the post from Emrys Davies to which
this is a response, comes from someone using the

address, using the Groundhog newsreader and aioe.org.

I therefore wonder whether I am replying to Emrys Davies or to the
imposter! I suspect the latter.

Meanwhile, I assume that the real Judith is the one who uses Forte
Agent 7, the jm..... email address and Giganews. It would be helpful
if she could use either "Judith" or "Judith in England" but not switch
between the two as she does in the space of 50 minutes in the window
box thread.

Might it be an idea if people stop using the
address?
That at least removes one common feature. An address along the lines
of
lid does the trick and (for those who wish to
be pedantic) complies with Individual.net's terms of service.

--
Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Old 01-07-2013, 08:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-07-01 11:18:37 +0100, Chris Hogg said:

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 10:42:36 +0100, Judith in England
wrote:

snip

[...]

Thank you. You are correct. I have now discovered it and have come to
look! I know Judith Smith but not the other one whom I have now seen posts
from privacy net and seems intent on causing trouble for Judith ( Smith).
My apologies to Judith (Smith) for being taken in.

Greetings to all the posters here with my apologies for not noticing the
cross post .

Best

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/