Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-05-2003, 12:56 PM
DDEckerslyke

Default RCDs Availability, Price, and Use

I've Googled away and learned a little bit about RCDs (which I admit I had
never heard of till I read the assembly instructions for our bottom of the
range lawnmower). I have a few questions I was hoping someone here could
answer:

There seem to be different types of RCD - which is best for a lawnmower?
Where do you buy them from? (not necessarily on line)
How much do they cost?

cheers

dd

a couple of the links