Old 25-02-2004, 05:38 PM
shazzbat

Default 1st CFV : Create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.gardening.allotments

Snip all.

Here's my 2 penn'orth on the subject. I see the creation of the new ng as
complimentary to URG rather than divisive.

I don't understand the empire building reference. What's to be gained?

I intend to continue to post to URG and to post to the new group if and when
it is created.

I have voted yes, but if the noes have it, I won't whine.
Nor will I attempt to influence anybody else's decision by urging a yes
vote. You choose.

Steve

Old 25-02-2004, 05:38 PM
Rhiannon S

Subject: 1st CFV : Create unmoderated newsgroup
uk.rec.gardening.allotments
From: Jaques d'Alltrades
Date: 25/02/2004 03:06 GMT Standard Time
The message
from martin contains these words:

I voted yesterday. I may vote again tomorrow.

How? You can't vote until you are sent the 'ballot slip'.

Vote early, vote often[gg]
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/
Old 25-02-2004, 05:38 PM
jane

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 20:51:45 -0000, "Robert E A Harvey"
wrote:

~I've voted.
~Have you?
~
~
This is the first notification of the CFV I've seen. How does one vote
please?

--
jane

Mark Twain

Old 25-02-2004, 07:43 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Jaques d'Alltrades contains
these words:

I was sent my ballot yesterday and voted by return.

Oh. Mine hasn't arrived and I sent off within

Oops - within a short time of it appearing.

My emu was received, a ballot dispatched, but it fell into a hole
somewhere. Replacement arrived and filled in. To be dispatched with this
upload.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Old 25-02-2004, 08:42 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "shazzbat" contains these words:

Here's my 2 penn'orth on the subject. I see the creation of the new ng as
complimentary to URG rather than divisive.

I don't understand the empire building reference. What's to be gained?

Just the proprietorial tone of the proposer's screed.

I intend to continue to post to URG and to post to the new group if and when
it is created.

I have voted yes, but if the noes have it, I won't whine.
Nor will I attempt to influence anybody else's decision by urging a yes
vote. You choose.

Hum. Debate in urg is a bit more civilised than in ul.......

Old 25-02-2004, 11:16 PM
martin

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:08:24 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from Jaques d'Alltrades contains
these words:

I was sent my ballot yesterday and voted by return.

Oh. Mine hasn't arrived and I sent off within

Oops - within a short time of it appearing.

My emu was received, a ballot dispatched, but it fell into a hole
somewhere. Replacement arrived and filled in. To be dispatched with this
upload.

My vote has been confirmed.
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad