Old 06-04-2004, 09:40 PM
Kay Easton

Default Seed help please?

In article , Eugene Gilmartin
writes
Which years were these Kay?

Last year was early - there was a frost in mid-May but we didn't have
any after that. All the other years I've been hear, I've worked on their
being a frost in the first few days of June but not later, and that has
been accurate expect for one year about 3-4 years ago when I was caught
out by a later one.

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Eugene Gilmartin
writes
If 30mm then they should be in individual pots.

You can plant them outside when risk of frost has passed - depends on
yourlocation - In W Yorks this is end May.

Hmm.

Depends on your definition of W Yorks!
In my bit of W Yorks, last frost varies between 5th and 11th June ;-)

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:

Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:

Old 06-04-2004, 09:41 PM
Eugene Gilmartin

I thought you were in West Yorks. According to the Met Office 1995 was the
last 'formation of frost' beyond the last week of May!!!

You must be very high up - I think you should get in touch with the Met
Office, or LBAirport weather outstation.

Anyway thanks for your input Kay, as ever it was right to the heart of the
seed help question. Don't know what this group would do without you
.......;-)

Old 06-04-2004, 09:44 PM
Kay Easton

In article , Eugene Gilmartin
writes

Don't know what this group would do without you

It would continue to function every bit as well as it would without you.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:

Old 06-04-2004, 09:44 PM
Eugene Gilmartin

The difference between us Kay is that I agree with that, you and your
insecurities, do not......;-)

Old 06-04-2004, 09:46 PM
Franz Heymann

"Eugene Gilmartin" wrote in message

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Eugene

Gilmartin
writes

Don't know what this group would do without you

It would continue to function every bit as well as it would

without you.

The difference between us Kay is that I agree with that, you and

your
insecurities, do not......;-)

Please stop top-posting.

Franz

Old 06-04-2004, 09:46 PM
Franz Heymann

"Eugene Gilmartin" wrote in message

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Eugene

Gilmartin
writes

Old 06-04-2004, 09:46 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Eugene Gilmartin" contains these words:

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Eugene Gilmartin
writes

Don't know what this group would do without you

It would continue to function every bit as well as it would without you.

Reply rearranged for sensible continuity

The difference between us Kay is that I agree with that, you and your
insecurities, do not......;-)

However, I do know which way I'd point the gun if I had to make a choice.

--
Rusty
Only for the bone-idle.
Old 06-04-2004, 09:46 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Eugene Gilmartin
writes

Don't know what this group would do without you

It would continue to function every bit as well as it would without you.

Reply rearranged for sensible continuity

The difference between us Kay is that I agree with that, you and your
insecurities, do not......;-)

However, I do know which way I'd point the gun if I had to make a choice.

--
Rusty
Only for the bone-idle.
But it's so much easier, isn't it?
It goes against all the tenets of normal reading.
Why?
Top posters.
What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Help with identifying a tree from seed and leaf please Nick United Kingdom 8 11-10-2008 12:06 AM
seed-- help please MIKO Plant Science 3 22-02-2005 12:08 PM
Seed help please Jaques d'Alltrades United Kingdom 0 25-03-2004 07:35 PM