Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-04-2004, 06:04 PM
Victoria Clare

Default frog in my greenhouse

A frog has taken up residence in a corner of my greenhouse under a pile of
old pots.

Should I evict him, or can I keep him as a handy organic bug-killer?

My greenhouse is not particularly frogproof, so he could probably get out,
but I'm also not confident of the brains of frogs - would he actually have
the sense to find a gap and leave, I wonder, if most of the area was
enclosed?

Frogs seem to me to move largely by random leaps hoping they are going
roughly in the right direction, but maybe they get nervous when I am
watching them ;-)

Victoria
--
gardening on a north-facing hill