Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-04-2004, 06:05 PM
Phil Williamson

Default Indoor herb garden

Hi all,

I'm planning on taking a shelf from my bookshelf and installing some floros
on the underside of the shelf and starting a little herb garden in the
kitchen. Has anyone done anything similar, I'd like some pointers if anyone
has.

I plan on growing basil, chives, parsley, lavendar, and thyme.

How many hours per day should I leave the lights on?

Would it be easier to install the light to the shelf and move the plants to
the light or the other way around?