Old 03-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Anne Jackson

Default urg restricted? Was -- Cilantro

The message
from Jaques d'Alltrades contains
these words:

The message m
from Tim Challenger "timothy(dot)challenger(at)apk(dot)at" contains
these words:

Quite right. It's a gardening NG. If I want to discuss pondlife I'd go to
free.uk.nature.ponds or rec.ponds maybe. Or free.uk.nature.wildlife.
You may want to comment on the lack of interest in gardening shown in
uk.rec.motorcycles while you're at it.

Actually - I've seen some pretty good gardening threads in urm.....

.....and quite a few of the denizens of ukrm turn up in here..... G

--
AnneJ _
)/___
Old 04-06-2004, 04:13 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Frogleg contains these words:

/snip/

I was, in fact, rather hurt to be smacked for offering what I felt was
useful, and not climate-related information.

I must say, that from your posts I've seen I've never noticed any
inappropriate comment or advice. Indeed, until you mentioned it I had no
idea you were in Transpondia.

Urglers are like moles, it seems: fiercely territorial.......

Here, have a nice cup of *PROPER* tea - chestnut in hue and one in which
you can stand the spoon upright?

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 04-06-2004, 07:24 PM
Frogleg

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 11:19:42 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from Frogleg contains these words:

/snip/

I was, in fact, rather hurt to be smacked for offering what I felt was
useful, and not climate-related information.

I must say, that from your posts I've seen I've never noticed any
inappropriate comment or advice. Indeed, until you mentioned it I had no
idea you were in Transpondia.

Urglers are like moles, it seems: fiercely territorial.......

Here, have a nice cup of *PROPER* tea - chestnut in hue and one in which
you can stand the spoon upright?

Thank you very much. A little lemon in mine? Here, I just made these
biscuits. :-)
Old 04-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Frogleg contains these words:

Here, have a nice cup of *PROPER* tea - chestnut in hue and one in which
you can stand the spoon upright?

Thank you very much. A little lemon in mine? Here, I just made these
biscuits. :-)

Mmmmm. Thanks. You might need to dilute the tea a bit or the lemming -
oh, as you were, lemon.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

basil and cilantro Rona Yuthasastrakosol Edible Gardening 25 24-07-2003 06:02 AM
cilantro..... Sabaa Mundia Gardening 3 04-05-2003 01:20 PM
any secret tips on cilantro/basil in Colorado Stephen Younge Edible Gardening 2 29-04-2003 01:32 PM
Cilantro surrogates Stevil Edible Gardening 2 16-02-2003 09:39 AM
Cilantro Snowfeet1 Gardening 4 10-02-2003 09:25 PM