Old 14-07-2004, 06:16 AM
Nick Maclaren

Default HOW YOU CAN HELP stop fishing?

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:53:31 +0100, "Brian Smith"
wrote:

Sounds like he is cheating and may already have had one. Get him into
quarantine as soon as possible, he'll need plenty of time to recover
from eating dead animals, does he also have flatulence?

Why would he need to be quarantined or time to recover?

Do you work in a butchers, this would also make you seriously ill.

What are you basing this on? No one I have ever know has ever become ill
from working in a butchers!

Your use of total illogic proves you are talking through your arse!

Why do you find flies a pain?

Because they are horrible pests that fly around and land on food, after just
landing of dog crap!

You're the one who has problems with flies.

Really? Whys that? I don't think I do!

You just confirm the psychosis of fishermen I'm afraid.

Actually I'm not a fisher man, and don't agree with it. I do however eat
meat and find your argument totally illogical, and based solely on your
beliefs. The fact you claim working in a butchers makes you ill, just
because you don't agree with eating meat proves this!

Note how quick these perverts try to change the subject people.

The simple fact is they choose to abuse animals for fun, they dont eat
the fish, they play with it and then lob it back. It's like locking a
defenseless child in a cupboard, and going back everytime they feel
the urge!

There is quite a distinct difference between eating meat and abusing
animals for fun. So lets try to stick with the facts.

Picture the seen. Lovely countryside, a lake, birds singing and fish
swimming. What makes the vast majority of the world sit down and enjoy
without harm, and the rest sit down and try to harm it? It's crazy if
you ask me.

You should enjoy nature, not harm it.

Old 14-07-2004, 06:17 AM
Ben Blackmore

Why? For having an opinion? Am I not allowed one? I think its an
opionion shared by may others!

Your opinion is designed to inflame others. Therefore, it is a troll.

Troll!

No it was not! Read it again, there was nothing intended to flame about it!
It was an opinion, I never suggested that my opinion was the correct
opinion, or that others were wrong to have their own opinions! it was
nothing more than a discussion. I hope we're not going to start flaming
people for having a sensible conversation. Now yours on the hand, WAS meant
to inflame others, so I suggest you practice what you preach, vicar parsnip!

If you want to flame someone for posting threads that are designed to
inflame others I suggest you preach to Mr Moody! His entire
conversation/posts consists of backward logic and name calling!

Troll!

Old 14-07-2004, 06:17 AM
Ben Blackmore

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
On 13 Jul 2004 14:22:05 +0100, go@fish (Vicar Peter Parsnip) wrote:

Be still! and revere Ben Blackmore, who blessed us with their presence on
13 Jul 2004...

"Vicar Peter Parsnip" go@fish wrote in message
-vegetables...
Be still! and revere Ben Blackmore, who blessed us with their presence
on 13 Jul 2004...

My 2 cents, eat a little of everything and it does you good. Too

much
red meat is bad, but none at all is even worse!

Troll!

Why? For having an opinion? Am I not allowed one? I think its an
opionion shared by may others!

Your opinion is designed to inflame others. Therefore, it is a troll.

Troll!

As a committee member of CAC I am of the same opinion, his opinion is
designed to inflame others. Therefore, it is a troll.

Judgment therefore is

TROLL.

Motion carried........ah that's better.

Does it look like I give a **** what your opinion is? You can stick your
motion up your arse for all I care! If you read the post properly you can
see it was not intended to inflame! However this one is!

And the original poster of all these topics is a gimp for cross posting to
so many newsgroups! He should have kept it to one or two.

Old 14-07-2004, 06:18 AM
Nick Maclaren

I feel a cascade coming on, well done Vicar. lol

Old 14-07-2004, 06:19 AM
Nick Maclaren

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:09:57 +0100, "Ben Blackmore"
wrote:

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

You are asking to be up in front of the rev parsnip for contempt if
you keep on. The judges decision is final.

And the original poster of all these topics is a gimp for cross posting to
so many newsgroups! He should have kept it to one or two.

Cross posting is to be encouraged for maximum impact. You lose again.

Anyway stop trying to divert attention from the fact that you need to
abuse something to enjoy yourself, and we don't. Why is that?

Old 14-07-2004, 06:20 AM
Vicar Peter Parsnip

Be still! and revere Nick Maclaren, who blessed us with their presence on
13 Jul 2004...

wrote:

I feel a cascade coming on, well done Vicar. lol

Cascades are my favourite!

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

Old 14-07-2004, 12:15 PM
Ben Blackmore

I'm really not interested in anything more you have to say, you continiously
ignore the facts and comments people say, i.e. me saying I DON'T fish etc.
I'm adding you to my ignore list.

You should however read up on netiquette and cross posting, you might take
some useful hints from it!

Old 14-07-2004, 12:15 PM
Jim Webster

"pearl" wrote in message
"Brian Smith" wrote in message
Sounds like he is cheating and may already have had one. Get him into
quarantine as soon as possible, he'll need plenty of time to recover
from eating dead animals, does he also have flatulence?

Do you work in a butchers, this would also make you seriously ill.

Good luck with the recovery.

Cheerio,

What are you harping on about! Humans have evolved to eat meat, its good

for
you!

Humans have NOT 'evolved to eat meat'. It's NOT good for you!

really pulling the loonies out of the woodwork, still talking to inner earth
beings Pearl.

Jim Webster

Old 14-07-2004, 12:16 PM
Nick Maclaren

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:11:00 +0100, "Jim Webster"
wrote:

"pearl" wrote in message
"Brian Smith" wrote in message
Sounds like he is cheating and may already have had one. Get him into
quarantine as soon as possible, he'll need plenty of time to recover
from eating dead animals, does he also have flatulence?

Do you work in a butchers, this would also make you seriously ill.

Good luck with the recovery.

Cheerio,

What are you harping on about! Humans have evolved to eat meat, its good

for
you!

Humans have NOT 'evolved to eat meat'. It's NOT good for you!

really pulling the loonies out of the woodwork, still talking to inner earth
beings Pearl.

They make more sense than you I imagine. How long before you cut your
ear off dim?

Old 14-07-2004, 12:26 PM
Michael Saunby

"Ben Blackmore" wrote in message

[...]

Untrue. The crap you are refering to was posted by an infamous AR Troll
*pretending* to be Derek Moody, just as he somtimes posts as Nick Maclaren,
or "Malcolm", etc. Perhaps it's an illness that affects the minds of those
who eat no meat.

Troll!

Indeed - ARists do it constantly. The good news is that by encouraging
them to attact anglers I expect quite a few will have drowning related
deaths. Which must be a good thing.

Michael Saunby

Old 14-07-2004, 12:26 PM
Zachariah

Derek Moody wrote :

I used to be a great fisherman [yada yada yada]

I have some great Dolphin recipes. Let me know if you'd like them.

Coconut Crumbed Dolphin with Mango and Basil Sauce
Dolphin Fish Oriental Style
Dolphin Parmesan

and my personal fav...Grilled Mustard-Crusted Dolphin

I always recommend a slow death by bleeding. It really makes the meat
more tender.

HTH
Old 14-07-2004, 12:26 PM
Xomicron

Zachariah wrote in news:seg8f0d5l6jm5488ra65cotno02pt4tp5a@zack:

Derek Moody wrote :

I used to be a great fisherman [yada yada yada]

I have some great Dolphin recipes. Let me know if you'd like them.

Coconut Crumbed Dolphin with Mango and Basil Sauce
Dolphin Fish Oriental Style
Dolphin Parmesan

and my personal fav...Grilled Mustard-Crusted Dolphin

I always recommend a slow death by bleeding. It really makes the meat
more tender.

My mouth is watering already.
Old 14-07-2004, 12:27 PM
Derek Moody

In article , Ben Blackmore
wrote:

And the original poster of all these topics is a gimp for cross posting to
so many newsgroups! He should have kept it to one or two.

The original poster was Pete the Troll forging headers to make it look like
it came from me.

As usual Pete's only intention was to provoke argument. He has no interest
in the content of any of this thread or the half dozen or so other threads
he started about the same time. If you examine the headers you will see
that Pete is using four or five ID's including forging other poster's
headers and is responsible for about half the posts in the thread.

He'll give up soon as he hasn't managed to make any genuine posters argue
with each other. Everyone is arguing with one or another version of him.

Oh, and 'gimp' is far too mild a term.

Which group are you posting from?

Cheerio,

--

http://www.farm-direct.co.uk/

Old 14-07-2004, 12:27 PM
pearl

"Steve Black" wrote in message
. uk...

"pearl" wrote in message

Humans have NOT 'evolved to eat meat'. It's NOT good for you!

So why did early man sharpen sticks and hunt animals for food?
Because their natural instincts told them to!

Because they had to..

'Paleoecological reconstruction is possible through the study of
correlates to environment and ecology. Plants and animals which
existed in particular types of environments are carefully extracted
and catalogued as fluctuations in the biosphere over a period of time.
Added to this is the use of oxygen isotopes, which indicate worldwide
temperature fluctuations. More recently, analysis of aeolian (wind)
dust deposition has provided a more detailed record of climate
change and seasonality. All of these forms of evidence point towards
an increasingly cold and dry environment with greater seasonality
during the late Miocene and Pliocene eras. Reduction in forested
areas most likely spelled to end for many Miocene hominoid species.
The hominids successfully adapted to open savanna and woodland
environments, developing a series of different strategies for predator
defense, foraging, and social behavior. One of these behavioral
adaptations was possibly a shift to accomodate quantities of meat
in the diet, to augment plant resources.
...'
http://www.wwnorton.com/college/anth...h12/chap12.htm