Old 11-10-2004, 06:29 AM
St. George

You sound as if you are a jumped up Prat.

What is the problem and where is the harm in reaching out to as wide an
audience as possible.

I use other (probably inferior groups e.g. Rugby) and do not experience such
juvenile attitudes.

Thank you and good-bye,

Happpppppppppy Everythings,

LenBo

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
On 10/10/04 7:32, in article , "St.

George"
St. wrote:

Dear Mr. David Hill,

Are you being pedantic and does it matter ?

Do you have any input on the subject in question instead of acting like

silly five year old ?

snip

You have cross posted to 3 groups, choosing a scatter-gun effect to

satisfy
your wants, rather than having the patience and manners to do a little
research into the groups first. Cross-posting is a drag and a curse to

many
and to describe someone you don't know in a group you don't know as
'pedantic' because your own bad manners are pointed out to you is the
behaviour not of a 5 year old but a brattish 3 year old with a wet nappy,
IMO.

David Hill is a long-term member of uk.rec.gardening and like many of us,
objects to the poor behaviour of people who don't care about messing up
other peoples' reading/source of information/enjoyment. If you want

useful
and sensible answers to a legitimate question it's a good idea to see what
the main interest of a group is by *reading* it for a few days before
jumping in feet first and expecting everything to revolve around you.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 11-10-2004, 12:50 PM
Franz Heymann

"Jill" wrote in message

[snip]

Next time think whether you actually have something worth saying
before hitting the keys.

Franz

Old 11-10-2004, 12:58 PM
Sacha

On 11/10/04 6:29, in article , "St. George"
St. wrote:

You sound as if you are a jumped up Prat.

And you appear to be a rude and ill-mannered boor - so we're even. Nyah
nyah.

What is the problem and where is the harm in reaching out to as wide an
audience as possible.

The harm is that you have brought into this group a load of posts that are
totally irrelevant to the group but think it's just fine as long as YOU are
happy. It would have taken a matter of seconds to post separately to the
other groups separately. Cross-posting is, generally speaking, very
unpopular on newsgroups.

I use other (probably inferior groups e.g. Rugby) and do not experience such
juvenile attitudes.

The very fact that you think good manners and consideration for others is
juvenile says more about you than you might want others to know. As you
appear to have the manners of a very small spoiled child, I will point out
to you V-E-R-Y slowly that this group into which you have simply barged with
all the tact and delicacy of a Sherman tank, has a FAQ and has a message
posted weekly as a guideline to those using the group.
All you have now achieved with your arrogant foolishness is the certainty
that genuinely helpful people will either killfile you or ignore you
altogether, so you are in a lose/lose situation. The rest of us, having
disposed of you, are not. Off to the kill file with you!
snip
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 11-10-2004, 02:09 PM
Charles Newton

You are a kook packrat. - Thanks, - C.

Old 11-10-2004, 04:55 PM
Charles Newton

"hippy gardener" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 17:08:59 GMT, "Charles Newton"
wrote:

Botton line is snails and slugs are good for nothing except bird food.

But you do have entertainment value....

Real cute, zippie. You just crapped and I found it. Thanks a lot - C.

Old 11-10-2004, 05:14 PM
Charles Newton

"runoutfishname" wrote in message
"Charles Newton" wrote in news:22yad.262
:

wrote:

Botton line is snails and slugs are good for nothing except bird food.

But you do have entertainment value....

Real cute, zippie. You just crapped and I found it. Thanks a lot - C.

Is crappie your most often used word?

Only when crapies like you swim around in my computer scrern and leave
little dung threads hanging from their behinds. Just like you and how your
crappy pappy always taught you. See what I mean now? Please stop pooping
your crap all over this chat space and I will not report you to EARTHLINK
like I did to packrat the raturd. You don't see her writing here any more
do you? Got it, fellah? Good. Thanks for nothing - C.

Old 11-10-2004, 06:53 PM
Ray Drouillard

:

wrote:

Botton line is snails and slugs are good for nothing except bird

food.

But you do have entertainment value....

Real cute, zippie. You just crapped and I found it. Thanks a

lot - C.

Is crappie your most often used word?

No, a crappie is a type of fish.

Old 11-10-2004, 08:56 PM
Cereus-validus

Lion and tigers and bears...........Oh My!!!!

Encourage hedgehogs to do what?
Gardening chores? Register to vote?

The role of snails and slugs is to defoliate all your plants and produce
plenty of slime in the process!!! They also can be cooked in butter with
garlic!!!

"St. George" St. wrote in message
Hi,

Probably an old Chestnut but am new to this N.G.

Could someone please advise if hedgehogs should be encouraged or

discouraged
in the garden.

Also what is the role of the snail and slug ?

Thank you in anticipation,

Happppppppppppppppy Everythings,

LenBo, Weston-SUPER-Mare

Old 11-10-2004, 08:59 PM
Cereus-validus

Not exactly naked.

A slug is a saddle back snail for pixies to ride!!!

"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article uViCr8LlbtmJ-pn2-udOV900dMXzb@poblano, "Stan Goodman"
wrote:

A slug is a naked snail.

Ha-cha-cha-cha.

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"

Old 11-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Franz Heymann

"Jill" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:50:30 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Jill" wrote in message
.. .

[snip]

Next time think whether you actually have something worth saying
before hitting the keys.

Practice what you preach.

I do.

Franz