Old 22-04-2005, 07:50 AM
Gary

On 4/19/05 8:32 AM, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

I don't panic over wasps or bees,

BUT

my wife is allergic to wasp and bee stings. It is noted in her medical
records. She has been stung in the past and then it is panic FOR US if stung
on the arm or wrist

Off rings, off watch lay down call doctor.

She swells up like a barrage ballon and that is without any panic at all

on the other hand

I went into the garge, picked up my spade and there was a wasp under the
handle. Stung me, Ouch, and that was all.

As they say in the Royal Navy, "Different Ships, Different cap tallies" What
suits one does not suit another

Mike

Very good point Mike