Old 27-04-2005, 01:26 AM
Magwitch

Sacha muttered:

The people I am thinking of don't post here because of people like yourself
who consider that you are so superior. You appear to believe that rudeness
and sarcasm are an acceptable way to communicate said superiority to the
rest of us unfortunate enough to read your words of wisdom. You are rude
and unacceptably so, IMO. And like Judith, I've had enough of you. You can
chunter on to yourself about how wonderful you are after 10 years messing
around with germs.

Eh? I merely pointed out that there are more dangerous things in this world
than fox or hedghog shit on the lawn ‹ get a grip on yourself dear.

Old 27-04-2005, 02:07 AM
Magwitch

Janet Baraclough muttered:

IOW, Magwitch had no clue what pooh she was talking about, no idea
what degree of mess Judith was describing, just grabbed the wrong
results and jumped to the wrong conclusion. If that illustrates her
level of science research, no wonder she don't know shit.

We have lots of foxes and their shit around here, (most of which is about
10‹15 mm diameter and has a greyish look). The OP described 'hers' as being
'pencil sized' (about 5 mm?) she then speculated that it must be hedgehog
shit and "how could she move them on..."

Hedgehogs are useful creatures in any garden and (apart from their fleas)
pose no risk to human health in any way.

I was merely pointing out that as it transpires she is a hospital
administrator, *she* personally poses a greater infection risk to her
grandchild than any hedgehog family or fox passing through her garden, as
she is working in an environment where possibly MDR strains of bacteria are
rife.

I'm quite perplexed by the disproportionate hysteria and aggression
displayed by JB and Sacha really and think I'm owed an apology from both of
them.

Old 27-04-2005, 09:32 AM
BAC

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "BAC" contains these words:

IIRC, the OP speculated about getting rid of the suspected hedgehog

family
when the group's provisional 'verdict' was hedgehog. So, if concern

about
toxacara was her prime reason for seeking guidance as to the identity of

the
'culprit', and she remained concerned when thinking it was hedgehog, it
isn't entirely surprising if some concluded advice regarding the levels

of
risk might be helpful.

All Judith said was "I want to identify the pooh to find out if
there's any healthrisk". She didn't mention toxocara, I did.

Presumably, you mentioned toxacara because you believed that might be one of
the possible health risks she was concerned about. If so, I don't believe
that was an unreasonable assumption on your part, and I don't recall any
correction being posted.

It's very clear from the misleading descriptions of both poohs from
mistaken people, that very few have actually seen fox AND hedgehog pooh
irl. Some of them may have seen one or the other, without knowing which
it was, or non-scale pictures of one or the other Nobody who has seen
both irl could ever mistake one for the other.

I agree that people who have seen both hedgehog and fox poo (which has to be
nearly everybody, surely), and known they had done so and recognised them
for what they were (which seems far less likely), would be unlikely to
mistake one for the other in a real life situation. However, the advisors in
this instance could not actually see (or smell!) the scat, and were working
from a third party's written description, so, in their defence, were at a
disadvantage.

Judith had no idea what
hedgehog pooh looks like, but neither did her "advisers" who said it was
hedgehog.

If most people here saw a child's play space lawn pretty heavily
covered with FOX SIZED pooh, most would question possible health risk
regardless of the source. I'm not surprised Judith did.

No, nor am I. I was puzzled, at the outset, as to why it mattered what the
source was, since, regardless of the source, it obviously needed cleaning up
if kids were to use it.

Old 27-04-2005, 09:56 AM
Sacha

On 27/4/05 2:07, in article , "Magwitch"
wrote:

snip
I'm quite perplexed by the disproportionate hysteria and aggression
displayed by JB and Sacha really and think I'm owed an apology from both of
them.

Being so busy and important an' all, you will obviously understand the
medical term "don't hold your breath".
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 27-04-2005, 10:08 AM
Sacha

On 27/4/05 10:09, in article , "Magwitch"
wrote:

Janet Baraclough muttered:

Which Sacha quoted in the post in which Judiths profession was first
mentioned. IOW, you claimed that the child was at greater risk from
hospital germs than from toxocara, * before* you were told her job.

So a good guess! Actually before that I was commenting on the mental health
risk aspects of being cared for by someone who thinks hedgehogs are
dangerous.

Some "researcher". You can't get the simplest sequence of information
in the right order, or interpret it correctly.

And I and several other posters have grown very tired of you displaying your
BPD with your tedious point scoring and hectoring posts. No one is
listening... we have all gone away.

And now we get mental diagnoses via Internet. Disgraceful.
It is utterly shameful that you describe yourself as some sort of health
professional - which I now most seriously doubt - but are unable to read and
comprehend a sentence. Nowhere did anyone, including Judith, suggest
hedgehogs were dangerous - absolutely nobody, nowhere. You just can't read
what is written, can you?

And to compound that, you accuse Judith of endangering the mental health of
her very small grandson and Janet of having BPD. The person with a problem
here is you, it would seem to me and I don't need some spurious medical
training to see it.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 27-04-2005, 10:26 AM
BAC

"Magwitch" wrote in message
Janet Baraclough muttered:

snip

And I and several other posters have grown very tired of you displaying

your
BPD with your tedious point scoring and hectoring posts. No one is
listening... we have all gone away.

By 'BPD', do you mean Borderline Personality Disorder? If so, that's a bit
of a harsh judgement over a few waspish jibes, isn't it?

Old 27-04-2005, 10:51 AM
Magwitch

Sacha muttered:

On 27/4/05 2:07, in article , "Magwitch"
wrote:

snip
I'm quite perplexed by the disproportionate hysteria and aggression
displayed by JB and Sacha really and think I'm owed an apology from both of
them.

Being so busy and important an' all, you will obviously understand the
medical term "don't hold your breath".

We won't... and remember to keep your tetanus jabs up to date )

Old 27-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Magwitch

BAC muttered:

"Magwitch" wrote in message
Janet Baraclough muttered:

snip

And I and several other posters have grown very tired of you displaying

your
BPD with your tedious point scoring and hectoring posts. No one is
listening... we have all gone away.

By 'BPD', do you mean Borderline Personality Disorder? If so, that's a bit
of a harsh judgement over a few waspish jibes, isn't it?

I don't think so... in fact over Sunday lunch a very good friend remarked
that she'd given up posting here due to JB and S. She said they were both
"Barking, Upminster and Crouch End" her very words.

Old 27-04-2005, 02:53 PM
BAC

"Magwitch" wrote in message
BAC muttered:

"Magwitch" wrote in message
Janet Baraclough muttered:

snip

And I and several other posters have grown very tired of you displaying

your
BPD with your tedious point scoring and hectoring posts. No one is
listening... we have all gone away.

By 'BPD', do you mean Borderline Personality Disorder? If so, that's a

bit
of a harsh judgement over a few waspish jibes, isn't it?

I don't think so... in fact over Sunday lunch a very good friend remarked
that she'd given up posting here due to JB and S. She said they were both
"Barking, Upminster and Crouch End" her very words.

Was she speaking in code? I've heard people described as East Ham (i.e. one
stop short of Barking) but I've not previously heard the phrase you quote.
Any chance of a translation?

Old 27-04-2005, 03:23 PM
Magwitch

BAC muttered:

"Magwitch" wrote in message
BAC muttered:

"Magwitch" wrote in message
Janet Baraclough muttered:

snip

And I and several other posters have grown very tired of you displaying
your
BPD with your tedious point scoring and hectoring posts. No one is
listening... we have all gone away.

By 'BPD', do you mean Borderline Personality Disorder? If so, that's a

bit
of a harsh judgement over a few waspish jibes, isn't it?

I don't think so... in fact over Sunday lunch a very good friend remarked
that she'd given up posting here due to JB and S. She said they were both
"Barking, Upminster and Crouch End" her very words.

Was she speaking in code? I've heard people described as East Ham (i.e. one
stop short of Barking) but I've not previously heard the phrase you quote.
Any chance of a translation?

It's Norf London-speak... they're all tube line termini (I think)... so
probably means a progression of being a bit 'East Ham' ))

Old 27-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Sacha

On 27/4/05 14:33, in article , "Magwitch"
wrote:

snip

I don't think so... in fact over Sunday lunch a very good friend remarked
that she'd given up posting here due to JB and S. She said they were both
"Barking, Upminster and Crouch End" her very words.

No prizes for guessing who that is! She's always flouncing in and out,
demanding attention, telling people who may or may not speak to her if they
don't say what she wants to hear, and then blaming everyone but herself when
people object to her rudeness and bad behaviour. I'm really not surprised at
the "very good friend" status she has in your life at all. I should imagine
you were separated at birth.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 28-04-2005, 06:45 PM
Dave

By 'BPD', do you mean Borderline Personality Disorder? If so, that's a

bit
of a harsh judgement over a few waspish jibes, isn't it?

I don't think so... in fact over Sunday lunch a very good friend remarked
that she'd given up posting here due to JB and S. She said they were both
"Barking, Upminster and Crouch End" her very words.

Was she speaking in code? I've heard people described as East Ham (i.e. one
stop short of Barking) but I've not previously heard the phrase you quote.
Any chance of a translation?

It's Norf London-speak... they're all tube line termini (I think)... so
probably means a progression of being a bit 'East Ham' ))

Isn't Upminster the end of the (district) line?

Wonderful to read this dialogue in rapid succession, some funny comments
and some informative ones, but like most of the Innernit, a good
proportion of dross.

Someone I read elsewhere has a wonderful sig line that I'd love to quote
but can't exactly, its something like this:

Red Alert. Pooh, you have the con. Hephalump, load the photon torpedoes.
I shall be in engineering.

But overall, the group did weather the attacks of the drones and clones
and various zombies, and although some folk seem to have moved on or
reverted to lurking, many are still around. Things do re-grow given a
little tlc. Its spring. Things are growing again :-))

--
David

Dog poo on lawn.. camloc Lawns 1 22-01-2007 04:27 AM
Disappearing poo JKS United Kingdom 17 25-10-2003 07:33 PM
caterpiller poo--found it--it's an orangestripe oakworm Heidi Gardening 2 15-09-2003 04:22 PM
caterpiller poo Heidi Gardening 4 11-09-2003 11:22 PM
Cat poo ( Cats again) Burl Gardening 5 25-05-2003 06:56 PM