Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2003, 11:03 PM
jg

Default How do I block my email from appearing on messages?

"paxwax1" wrote in message
I'm getting so much 'bad' mail of late and the only thing I can put it

down
to is that my email goes out to newsgroups; no-one else.

It would be great to know of ways around this.

In Outlook under Tools/Accounts/News/Properties you can change your email
address to something false, I think it has to still look like to
be accepted. Other programs probably have similar facility.