Old 26-07-2005, 01:54 PM
Doug Kanter

Default Cat control

Will a bowl of antifreeze stop my neighbors cat from using my garden as
a litter box?
Old 26-07-2005, 02:28 PM
Cereus-validus.......

You might try testing on yourself first to see if it is really effective.

Old 26-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Doug Kanter

Perhaps I have problems with cats, and a cat catcher that's non-responsive.
I went through that some years ago. I didn't get as far as using poison,
although it was next on my list. What worked ended up being great fun. I had
a picture of a friend's boat docked in Montauk, Long Island. In those days,
some fishermen thought it was cool to hang sharks' heads on the dock pilings
after they were done hacking up the animals for whatever purpose. I showed
that picture to two uncooperative cat owners and asked if they'd like to see
that happen to their beasts. The cops came to my door later that day. We
talked, and I assume they also chatted with the cat owners because I never
saw those cats leave their property again. Priceless.

. ..

Old 26-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Toni

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
news:1122391949.45ec0670bcf98e7dbb71783c0c4f46f3@t eranews...
Perhaps I have problems with cats, and a cat catcher that's

non-responsive.
I went through that some years ago. I didn't get as far as using poison,
although it was next on my list.

Doug- what you need is a sighthound (*if* you can tolerate dogs).
You'd never ever even see another cat on your property.
Or bunny. Or possums, raccoons, and squirrels. Anything that moves is game.

--
Toni
http://www.irish-wolfhounds.com

Old 26-07-2005, 04:43 PM
G Henslee

Toni wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
news:1122391949.45ec0670bcf98e7dbb71783c0c4f46f3@t eranews...

Perhaps I have problems with cats, and a cat catcher that's

non-responsive.

I went through that some years ago. I didn't get as far as using poison,
although it was next on my list.

Doug- what you need is a sighthound (*if* you can tolerate dogs).
You'd never ever even see another cat on your property.
Or bunny. Or possums, raccoons, and squirrels. Anything that moves is game.

If it would attack and viscously cause great bodily harm to it's owner I
would gladly buy one for Kanter.

Old 26-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Doug Kanter

"Toni" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
news:1122391949.45ec0670bcf98e7dbb71783c0c4f46f3@t eranews...
Perhaps I have problems with cats, and a cat catcher that's

non-responsive.
I went through that some years ago. I didn't get as far as using poison,
although it was next on my list.

Doug- what you need is a sighthound (*if* you can tolerate dogs).
You'd never ever even see another cat on your property.
Or bunny. Or possums, raccoons, and squirrels. Anything that moves is
game.

--
Toni
http://www.irish-wolfhounds.com

You only need to have a dog dig up your lettuce seedlings once, in order
see that they have no place in a civilized society. Fortunately, we have
an
old law in this town which says that any animal can be "liquidated" if
it's
destroying food crops. I've only had to print this law, ask to have a
cop
meet me at the offending owner's house, and read them the law, in order
stop offenders. It's worked wonderfully (so far).

Old 26-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Mathew in the Mountains

Lost both my childhood cats to a sadistic neighbour (could never prove
which one) who left antifreeze soaked meat out for them. Renal failure
is an incredibly painfull way to die. Being a gardener who owns 2
kittens, I've just learned to live with the occasional 'supprise'.
Whenever I catch them in the act, they get massive greif & chased with
the garden hose.... For the most part, that keeps them in line. There
are lots of 'cat repellent' type products on the market you could try.
I have'nt gotten into them so I don't know how effective they are. One
tactic that worked for me was a few strategecly placed Catnip
plants.... FAR away from the rest of the garden, tomatoes & lettuce
can't compete for getting the cat's attention.

Old 26-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Darren Garrison

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:31:22 -0400, "Doug Kanter" wrote:

after they were done hacking up the animals for whatever purpose. I showed
that picture to two uncooperative cat owners and asked if they'd like to see
that happen to their beasts. The cops came to my door later that day. We
talked, and I assume they also chatted with the cat owners because I never
saw those cats leave their property again. Priceless.

See, they did the wrong thing calling the police on you. The right, proper, and just thing to do
after that would have been to firebomb your house, making sure that you and whatever family you
might have never got out alive.

Old 26-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Doug Kanter

wrote:

after they were done hacking up the animals for whatever purpose. I showed
that picture to two uncooperative cat owners and asked if they'd like to
see
that happen to their beasts. The cops came to my door later that day. We
talked, and I assume they also chatted with the cat owners because I never
saw those cats leave their property again. Priceless.

See, they did the wrong thing calling the police on you. The right,
proper, and just thing to do
after that would have been to firebomb your house, making sure that you
and whatever family you
might have never got out alive.

Hey sissy, if you talked to me like that in person i'd squash you like a
tabby cat. I used to know a darren in school, we used to knock his books out
of his hands dailey.

Old 26-07-2005, 10:51 PM
Questions

wrote:

Perhaps I have problems with cats, and a cat catcher that's non-responsive.
I went through that some years ago. I didn't get as far as using poison,
although it was next on my list. What worked ended up being great fun. I had
a picture of a friend's boat docked in Montauk, Long Island. In those days,
some fishermen thought it was cool to hang sharks' heads on the dock pilings
after they were done hacking up the animals for whatever purpose. I showed
that picture to two uncooperative cat owners and asked if they'd like to see
that happen to their beasts. The cops came to my door later that day. We
talked, and I assume they also chatted with the cat owners because I never
saw those cats leave their property again. Priceless.

I've discovered that there are a lot of people just like me in the
world. You may meet one eventually, if you keep threatening people.

If you do meet me, and show me your little mind, I'll beat you into
the mud and poor cat **** down your throat.

Have a great time, asshole.

Old 26-07-2005, 11:59 PM
Doug Kanter

LMAO! another sidewalk sissy is heard from. You have a cat **** fetish? What
a sick *******.

Old 27-07-2005, 04:43 AM
Suzy O

And that's not all it may stop -- as if you didn't already know that!

First line of defense, get a dog. As a bonus, you might discover why there
are so many dog fans out there.

Then again, if acquiring a dog doesn't appeal to you, talk to the cat's
owner about keeping their pet from roaming the neighborhood.

If that proves unsuccessful or a reasonable discussion is not in the offing,
you might up the ante by trapping the cat and turning it in to your local
animal control facility.

Mostly thought, I would suggest it's futile to punish the animal for it's
owner's irresponsibility. It may feel good in the short run, but if the
neighboring cat owner is truly blind to the rights of others -- purposely or
not -- they'll miss the point entirely and just go out and replace kitty #1
with another.

Good luck!
Suzy O

Old 28-07-2005, 04:51 PM
Kanter Ranter

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:45:06 -0400, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

You got that ass backwards...*you* don't have a place in civilized
society.

You only need to have a dog dig up your lettuce seedlings once, in order
to see that they have no place in a civilized society. Fortunately, we have
an old law in this town which says that any animal can be "liquidated" if
it's destroying food crops. I've only had to print this law, ask to have a
cop meet me at the offending owner's house, and read them the law, in order
to stop offenders. It's worked wonderfully (so far).

Old 28-07-2005, 04:59 PM
Kanter Ranter

So you were a school yard bully.... Bullies have been shown to have
low self esteem hence they bully people or animals weaker or smaller
than them to make themselves feel superior. Sad really....miss
mommies' titties to suck on do you...

I used to know a Doug in school...an incredibly dumb piece of shit
really.

Hey sissy, if you talked to me like that in person i'd squash you like a
tabby cat. I used to know a darren in school, we used to knock his books out
of his hands dailey.

[IMG] code is On

Is a animal chaser/cat utrasonic cat deterrent harmful? [email protected] United Kingdom 3 21-04-2015 09:40 AM
Cat Control Blossom United Kingdom 0 10-02-2006 11:26 PM
Cat control Doug Kanter Gardening 8 23-06-2005 04:13 AM
Cat-safe algae control?? William Laven Ponds 8 17-04-2004 08:12 PM
Cat Control Legislation In WA Wanda Australia 1 11-12-2003 02:43 PM