Old 15-02-2006, 04:32 AM posted to rec.gardens
whitewater262

Default Need opinions about tomato plants

I'm panning my garden for the summer, and I could use feedback about a
few tomato varieties:

Burpee Bushsteak

Bush Goliath

Bush Celebrity

Bush Champion

Super Bush

I'd really appreciate any feedback from people who have grown these.
Thanks.

Old 15-02-2006, 03:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

"whitewater262" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm panning my garden for the summer, and I could use feedback about a
few tomato varieties:

Burpee Bushsteak

Bush Goliath

Bush Celebrity

Bush Champion

Super Bush

I'd really appreciate any feedback from people who have grown these.
Thanks.

I haven't tried any of those, but definitely add this cherry variety to your
list. Absolutely delicious!
Sun Gold Hybrid:
http://www.burpee.com/shopping/produ...yword=sun+gold

Old 15-02-2006, 04:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cereus-validus-...........

Feedback regarding what?
That those are tomato "varieties"?
What do you want to know?

Old 16-02-2006, 10:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Garden Viking

Feedback regarding "does anyone have favorites, had problems,size, taste....
Geeze you little ****...I've been watching you, you little peterpuffer. My
sis-in-law is an FBI agent and we have fun finding you little needledick
perverts that troll the erotica's and child porn... Its getting closer by
the minute you are online...Keep your "Remember login, and passwords"
changing..... She's coming to get you!!!
Fashizzle that spam you idiot..................

. com...

Old 16-02-2006, 11:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
whitewater262

What in the hell are you talking about?

Each year, I grow tomatoes in the limited space I have and donate most
of my crop to the local food pantry. I came to this forum hoping to
get useful opinions that would help me select the best possible tomato
plants. Instead, I've received one snotty reply from someone with an
established history of being rude in these forums, and you "Garden
Viking" -- your post was insane and I'm not sure what prompted you to
go on such a rant.

My thanks to those polite few who already responded and tried to help.
If anyone else has useful information to share -- politely -- I'd
welcome it.

Old 17-02-2006, 12:22 AM posted to rec.gardens
Lawrence Akutagawa

wups...coming into this late. We've tried a variety of tomatoes and have
settled on the tried and true Brandywine. Very, very nice.

Old 17-02-2006, 01:29 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jim Marrs

I can recommended the Viva Italia. It is a paste type but is very sweet,
great in salads or just plain eating. It is a semi-determinate and has
better resistance to blight than most varieties I grow.
JEM

Old 17-02-2006, 03:44 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cereus-validus-...........

Hey kids, we have another John Wayne Gacy wannabe stalking us poor innocent
garden folks again.

We've got your number, you bloody Viking ponce.

Why don't you just go back to your gay porn and leave us poor folks alone,
you perverted bully?

Who cares if your sister-in-law is a feral bitch impregnator?

Old 17-02-2006, 04:08 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cereus-validus-...........

That remark coming from a festering rectal wart like you can only be a
compliment.

Why don't you get off your lazy tookus and make the effort of doing your own
Google search instead of being such a spoiled primadonna parasite?

My opinion is if I had tomatoes handy, I wouldn't hesitate to hurl them at
an ignorant circus clown like you.

GardenWeb is just the place for you to be with your fellow self-righteous
dummies!!! Go there and never look back!!! You will be much happier with
your own drek.

http://www.gardenweb.com/

Old 17-02-2006, 04:41 AM posted to rec.gardens
whitewater262

JEM,

Thanks for the reply. I'll look into those.

Old 17-02-2006, 01:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

"whitewater262" wrote in message
oups.com...
What in the hell are you talking about?

Each year, I grow tomatoes in the limited space I have and donate most
of my crop to the local food pantry. I came to this forum hoping to
get useful opinions that would help me select the best possible tomato
plants. Instead, I've received one snotty reply from someone with an
established history of being rude in these forums, and you "Garden
Viking" -- your post was insane and I'm not sure what prompted you to
go on such a rant.

The rant was not directed at you.

Old 17-02-2006, 02:31 PM posted to rec.gardens
Mel M Kelly

Looks like a good list but I would ad First Lady II and a cherry Sun
Sugar which is a lot like the Sun Gold it looks like. It make a lot of
difference what area you are in.

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Old 17-02-2006, 07:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Tom Jaszewski

On 14 Feb 2006 20:32:40 -0800, "whitewater262"
wrote:

I'd really appreciate any feedback from people who have grown these.
Thanks.

Any sensible response will first question where you are located.
Success with a varital in MN will not likely be dupplicated in FL.
Don't forget to add some biological elements to the soil....
Old 17-02-2006, 09:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cereus-validus-...........

Whitewall obviously isn't a sensible person. He (or it) only wants responses
to vague demands posted without being in any way cooperative. If you saw the
nasty response I got to my innocent questions, you would see the arrogant
troll has a severe attitude problem too. Only subservient butt kissers are
acknowledged. You can forget expecting anything sensible from that vain toad
wart.

Old 18-02-2006, 12:14 AM posted to rec.gardens
Chuckie

You know CV if you don't have something nice to say than don't say it
at ALL.
Chuckie in the Frozen North, Zone 5