Old 22-03-2008, 02:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Newbie questions about pruning privet hedge

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 23:32:17 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

Joe

What is your real name? Do you think you are hiding? I have given your
comment on which I assume you are suggesting to people on this list to use
baseball bat on me, some extended thought. You now have 101% of my
attention. I am not a person that takes threats and such suggestions
lightly. I do believe in non-violent direct action. I now consider you
as
a threat. Now lets see how a person responds when threatened. Trees
always
respond when threatened. They survive for many many years, many longer
than
humans under the right condition, as a sugar maple that can have
parenchyma
cells live for up to 150 years if things go right.

You have chosen to take this news group to a higher level. One of threats
of violence and bodily harm. It was your decision. A poor one if you ask
me.

Don't you think I should survive like a tree and respond? If not please
explain why not. You have 3 days or I will turn this over to a higher
power, meaning a higher power than you.

I think it would behoove us to stop pulling the cuckoo chain on the
clock. It's rather annoying with its bellows and that door slamming
can wake me up rooms away. I think I'll sell the cuckoo at the yard
sale.

But, it's fun to pull his chain and see him get nuttier and nuttier in such
a short period of time. He could have a real ball in another newsgroup,
talk.politics.guns.

Old 22-03-2008, 07:29 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

"symplastless" wrote in message
With what, doughnuts?

No, with your anal obsessive/compulsive behavior.

That usually makes for good bean counters.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/
Old 22-03-2008, 09:52 PM posted to rec.gardens

wrote:

Joe

What is your real name? Do you think you are hiding? I have given your
comment on which I assume you are suggesting to people on this list to
use a
[...]

That does seem to be the collection point for nut jobs.

Old 22-03-2008, 10:12 PM posted to rec.gardens

wrote:

[...]

It's astounding, really. They vote and they reproduce.

Old 23-03-2008, 12:12 AM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Dear Don Staples: What do you mean when you say "consulting forester" of
PA? In other words what do you mean when you say "consulting forester"?
The reason I ask is I have no clue and your website has a link defining it
but it is dead. http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm

I mean an educated forester, not a con artist like you.

I am not interested in conversation with you because you do not define
your terms which leaves only noise.

BTW most of Pennsylvania is tree farms managed by silverculturlist or
practicing foresters with the main objective is to get the wood out. Tree
biology never gets a chance.. There are a few still fertile forest in
some locations. I have done soil sampling in such forests to better
understanding the elements required for certain species such as eastern
hemlock. Work people who you know in Pennsylvania have not done.

Other than that I have no clue as to what you are saying. Your lips move
but I can't hear what you are saying.

Obviously from your lack of education.

Old 23-03-2008, 12:17 AM posted to rec.gardens

[...]

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Joe

What is your real name? Do you think you are hiding? I have given your
comment on which I assume you are suggesting to people on this list to
use a baseball bat on me, some extended thought. You now have 101% of my
attention. I am not a person that takes threats and such suggestions
lightly. I do believe in non-violent direct action. I now consider you
as a threat. Now lets see how a person responds when threatened. Trees
always respond when threatened. They survive for many many years, many
longer than humans under the right condition, as a sugar maple that can
have parenchyma cells live for up to 150 years if things go right.

You have chosen to take this news group to a higher level. One of
threats of violence and bodily harm. It was your decision. A poor one
if you ask me.

Don't you think I should survive like a tree and respond? If not please
explain why not. You have 3 days or I will turn this over to a higher
power, meaning a higher power than you.

You have already been turned over to "higher authority", the consulting
foresters and arborist of Pennsylvania.

Old 23-03-2008, 12:21 AM posted to rec.gardens

Jangchub

What is your specialty? What do you consider yourself to be?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 22:12:15 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

That does seem to be the collection point for nut jobs.

It's astounding, really. They vote and they reproduce.

...and they are Christianists too! Kill kill kill, but hands off the
embryos. Geesh, this country is doomed.

Old 23-03-2008, 12:23 AM posted to rec.gardens

If you do not know that, obviously it is none of your business. Either is
the treatment of trees and associates. That goes for you and Don Staples as
well.

Again what do you call yourself? What are you?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 22:59:16 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

Oh, so you think its a joke. I got news for you. For starters. I have
been shot. I have stabbed. I have had broken fingers. I have been shot
at
with accuracy. The list goes on and on. Now you tell me the reason why I
should not respond is because you say it is a joke. I think, but I don't
think so. This is a news group. People thrive on the news. Like I said,
so you clearly understand without confusion, I believe in non-violent
direct
action.

You've been shot, stabbed, had fingers broken and shot with accuracy?
Wow. What were those instances I wonder.

Old 23-03-2008, 12:26 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message
With what, doughnuts?

No, with your anal obsessive/compulsive behavior.

You finally defined what a consulting forester is to you? Good job.
Don Staples, you got your messages mixed up.
I did not ask you what you consider yourself I asked Jangclub.

Old 23-03-2008, 12:36 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 22:28:23 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

With what, doughnuts?

With socialization. You are a doughnut with problems.

Again I want to make it perfectly clear, lucid, I am into "non-violent
direct action". I will settle for no less.

I think you are one of those people that hate trees as well as their
associates. See this is a gardening news group. Don't they have a news
group for people like yourself? What is your goal here? What is you
objective? What are you and what is your topic. Why are you talking to me?
Pruning woody plants, i.e., plants made up of mostly cellulose that
compartmentalize and seal pruning wounds if desired, and done correctly was
the topic. What is going through you mind? Why are you hear? What is your
purpose or need their of? You babble and so does Don Staples.

Old 23-03-2008, 01:15 AM posted to rec.gardens

I addressed leaves and the abscission zones in another post.

And in case you did not know it, trees don't move, in the sense they do not
run from threats. However they are constantly moving in place.

If I think I need a comedian to help trees I will contact you. Other than
that thanks for sharing your views on trees. I will take them into
consideration when making decisions about trees and their associates.
Honestly its beyond the scope of your project. OK?

--

wrote:

Don't you think I should survive like a tree and respond?

I think you should make like a tree and leave.

Old 23-03-2008, 01:23 AM posted to rec.gardens

symplastless said:

drivelsnip

Stupid ****. Lose the HTML here, learn to properly post, or find a new
hobby.

Geez you're a ****ing idiot.
--

Eggs

After they make styrofoam, what do they ship it in?
Old 23-03-2008, 01:29 AM posted to rec.gardens

"D. Staples" wrote in message

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Dear Don Staples: What do you mean when you say "consulting forester" of
PA? In other words what do you mean when you say "consulting forester"?
The reason I ask is I have no clue and your website has a link defining
it but it is dead.
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm

I mean an educated forester, not a con artist like you.

Now you add educated but still have not told me what you mean when you say
forester? What specifically do you do that helps a forest?

Old 23-03-2008, 01:52 AM posted to rec.gardens

Are you talking about collect calls and tornados?

What is it you wanted to discuss?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

Charlie wrote in message
news
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 21:15:56 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

Other than that thanks for sharing your views on trees.

My sharing had nothing to do with trees. Ya' know, people might as
well be conversing with a sack of hammers as compared to discussing
with you.

Goodbye and good riddance, ya' freekin' masochist. Crikey, I get a
funny feeling just listening to you.

Charlie

[IMG] code is On

Pruning a privet hedge? DavidM United Kingdom 6 03-09-2006 12:35 PM
A Privet Hedge Question Willy Skass Lawns 2 11-06-2003 07:20 AM
Kickstarting new privet hedge Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D. P.A. Gardening 0 15-04-2003 05:44 AM
Privet Hedge IBM United Kingdom 6 07-03-2003 08:55 AM
Privet hedge and camoflauge Micko United Kingdom 3 22-10-2002 08:19 AM