Old 08-04-2008, 09:14 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Ever Use a Pyramid Power for your Plants?

Has anyone has tried using a pyramid to cause their plants to grow
faster?

From the book, "The Awesome Life Force", Mr. Cater says to align the
pyramid with the North Magnetic Pole and lower latitude areas benefit
more than higher latitude areas. He also says pyramids with closed
sides with a nonmetal outer layer and reflective inner layer improves
the effect.

Here's a website that sells the pyramids:

http://www.dowsing.com/Pyramid/tbltop.htm

Some of the FAQs
---------------------------------------

Q. What is pyramid energy?. (So-called Pyramid Power?)

A. Abundant evidence exists to show that "energy of form" is attracted
by, stored in, and emanated from model representations of the Great
Pyramid. Years of investigation reveal that we are dealing with a
multitude of energies, even though various researches tend to give the
phenomenon a single name.

Q. What does it do?

A. It is a fact that properly constructed Pyramid replicas (based upon
the measurements of the Great Pyramid) enhance meditation inside the
form. Models repeatedly produce preservation in organic matter and
induce accelerated growth in plants. Replicas also improve the flavor
of charged foods and liquids and sharpen or polish dull metals.

Q. Is it scientific?

A. If we are to conclude that test results are always 99% effective -
which seems to be a strict requirement by orthodox scientists - the
answer is no. Pyramid energies fluctuate due to solar and lunar
cycles. Still, successes and quality of results are remarkably high
beyond the laws of chance and mundane explanations often given by
science.

For example, some scientists claim that outside mechanical forces are
solely responsible for the phenomenon. Others declare that pyramid
replicas cause freshness in the manner of an ordinary cookie jar. But
how can they make this theory stand when organic substances are
naturally preserved within "open-frame" wire and metal tubing
pyramids, rather than enclosed ones?

Q. Will a pyramid replica mummify organic substances?

A. Numerous tests spanning several decades have established the fact
that a dehydration process takes place when living substances are cut
off from their life source (such as a plant severed from its root
system, or fruit removed from a tree). Preservation, or mummification,
generally takes place when the specimen is exposed to the Pyramid's
interior environment for a sufficient time.

....etc

http://www.dowsing.com/Pyramid/pqanda.htm
Old 08-04-2008, 10:05 PM posted to rec.gardens

ebrad wrote:
Has anyone has tried using a pyramid to cause their plants to grow
faster?

snip...

Gosh! That sounded so wonderful that I was ready to construct a pyramid
over my house to make everything grow and work better. But then I got a
warning from my spirit guide in the invisible black helicopter that hovers
over me all the time that the aluminum foil around my head was coming loose
so I re-wrapped it and the urge went away...

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]
Old 09-04-2008, 03:57 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
ebrad wrote:

Has anyone has tried using a pyramid to cause their plants to grow
faster?

Here's a website that sells the pyramids:

http://www.dowsing.com/Pyramid/tbltop.htm

You weaqring your rubber glove, right?

Some of the FAQs
---------------------------------------

Q. What is pyramid energy?. (So-called Pyramid Power?)

A. Abundant evidence exists to show that "energy of form" is attracted
by, stored in, and emanated from model representations of the Great
Pyramid. Years of investigation reveal that we are dealing with a
multitude of energies, even though various researches tend to give the
phenomenon a single name.

How about a citation from Wikipedia or something.

Q. What does it do?

A. It is a fact

If it is a fact then it shouldn't be too hard to show a double blind
test for it.
that properly constructed Pyramid replicas (based upon
the measurements of the Great Pyramid) enhance meditation inside the
form. Models repeatedly produce preservation in organic matter and
induce accelerated growth in plants. Replicas also improve the flavor
of charged foods and liquids and sharpen or polish dull metals.

Q. Is it scientific?

You bet you burrow it isn't.

[...]

Sounds like you hit the Ectasy a little hard there Brad. Have a little
Jack Daniels and it will all go away. Just like you should.

--
Bush Behind Bars

Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
Old 09-04-2008, 04:26 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Apr 8, 5:05*pm, John McGaw wrote:
ebrad wrote:
Has anyone has tried using a pyramid to cause their plants to grow
faster?

snip...

Gosh! That sounded so wonderful that I was ready to construct a pyramid
over my house to make everything grow and work better. But then I got a
warning from my spirit guide in the invisible black helicopter that hovers
over me all the time that the aluminum foil around my head was coming loose
so I re-wrapped it and the urge went away...

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]http://johnmcgaw.com

Awe, I feel sad for you. Hope you feel better!
Old 09-04-2008, 04:32 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Apr 8, 10:57*pm, Billy wrote:
In article
,

*ebrad wrote:
Has anyone has tried using a pyramid to cause their plants to grow
faster?

Here's a website that sells the pyramids:

http://www.dowsing.com/Pyramid/tbltop.htm

You weaqring your rubber glove, right?

Some of the FAQs
---------------------------------------

Q. What is pyramid energy?. (So-called Pyramid Power?)

A. Abundant evidence exists to show that "energy of form" is attracted
by, stored in, and emanated from model representations of the Great
Pyramid. Years of investigation reveal that we are dealing with a
multitude of energies, even though various researches tend to give the
phenomenon a single name.

How about a citation from Wikipedia or something.

Q. What does it do?

A. It is a fact

If it is a fact then it shouldn't be too hard to show a double blind
test for it. that properly constructed Pyramid replicas (based upon
[...]

That may be true, but don't be so afraid of new ideas. I was asking
if anyone else has done it. I've never grown anything in my life
(apart from some mold on some food in my fridge).

Don't let your sitcoms and the 9-5 limit the extent of reality for you.

Old 09-04-2008, 04:34 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Apr 8, 10:57*pm, Billy wrote:
In article
,

*ebrad wrote:
[...]

Clearly you are putting your own spin on things. It is information
copy/pasted from the internet. I have not implied anything other than
that. If you haven't tried it, how are your conjectures relevant, or
helpful to anyone?
Old 09-04-2008, 07:53 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
ebrad wrote:

On Apr 8, 10:57*pm, Billy wrote:
In article
,

*ebrad wrote:
[...]

I only asked for proof before spending my hard earned money. Is that a
problem?
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/
Old 09-04-2008, 08:06 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
ebrad wrote:

On Apr 8, 10:57*pm, Billy wrote:
In article
,

That is very believable but you were pandering. What you said was:

Has anyone has tried using a pyramid to cause their plants to grow
faster?

From the book, "The Awesome Life Force", Mr. Cater says to align the
pyramid with the North Magnetic Pole and lower latitude areas benefit
more than higher latitude areas. He also says pyramids with closed
sides with a nonmetal outer layer and reflective inner layer improves
the effect.

Here's a website that sells the pyramids:

http://www.dowsing.com/Pyramid/tbltop.htm (to be used by researchers and
idiots* only).
* See below

Here's a website that sells the pyramids, when you don't even know if it
works? Your an * idiot, fool, ass, halfwit, dunce, dolt, ignoramus,
cretin, moron, imbecile, simpleton; informal dope, ninny, nincompoop,
chump, dimwit, dumbo, dummy, dum-dum, loon, dork, sap, jackass,
blockhead, jughead, bonehead, knucklehead, fathead, numbskull, numbnuts,
dumb-ass, doofus, clod, dunderhead, ditz, lummox, dipstick, thickhead,
meathead, meatball, woodenhead, airhead, pinhead, lamebrain, peabrain,
birdbrain, jerk, nerd, donkey, nitwit, twit, boob, twerp, schmuck, bozo,
turkey, chowderhead, dingbat.

Read between the lines, You'll get the drift.

Start from your own experiences. Why the hell recommend something that
you've never used?

Old 09-04-2008, 12:11 PM posted to rec.gardens

"ebrad" wrote in message
Has anyone has tried using a pyramid to cause their plants to grow
faster?

Your kit doesn't make pyramids big enough to handle this tomato monster:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...g?t=1207739316

I why would I want it, anyway? The monster makes more tomatoes than I can
eat.

How about this group of zinnias, 6 feet tall and still growing??
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...g?t=1207739397

Looks like I did just fine without your silly pyramids. If they worked, you
can be sure commercial growers would've already tested and perhaps used
them. By the way, your kits are ridiculously overpriced, considering we
could get the same materials in any hobby shop for probably four dollars.

Old 09-04-2008, 12:38 PM posted to rec.gardens

"ebrad" wrote in message

Sounds like you hit the Ectasy a little hard there Brad. Have a little
Jack Daniels and it will all go away. Just like you should.

That may be true, but don't be so afraid of new ideas. I was asking
if anyone else has done it. I've never grown anything in my life
(apart from some mold on some food in my fridge).

Don't let your sitcoms and the 9-5 limit the extent of reality for you.

==================================

It's not a new idea. People have been trying to sell the same scam since at
least the late 1960s. Farmers have adopted all sorts of new methods to
increase their yields, because even improvements of just a few percent are
important when you're running a business. If pyramids worked, I'm sure they
would've been used commercially by now.

Now, go to your public library and read some real gardening books, you silly
child.

Old 09-04-2008, 04:57 PM posted to rec.gardens

ebrad wrote in

oups.com:

That may be true, but don't be so afraid of new ideas. I
was asking if anyone else has done it. I've never grown
anything in my life (apart from some mold on some food in
my fridge).

it's not a "new" idea, unless your relative value of new
extends several decades. this was being discussed & debunked
in the late 60s, and i don't think it was exactly new then. i
think it was something that first came up in the big
Egyptology craze of the late 1800s, but i don't have cites
from that period (but i may go look it up)
at any rate, it doesn't really do anything for the plants,
although pyramid shaped greenhouses can be rather decorative
(lots of wasted space however).

Don't let your sitcoms and the 9-5 limit the extent of
reality for you.

hm. yeah. i don't watch tv & i don't (& never have) worked 9
to 5. maybe that's why i can spot a stupid psudoscientic
"idea".
lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there
Old 09-04-2008, 05:05 PM posted to rec.gardens

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in
:

"ebrad" wrote in message

groups.com...
Has anyone has tried using a pyramid to cause their plants
to grow faster?

Your kit doesn't make pyramids big enough to handle this
tomato monster:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...angler/TomatoG
iant.jpg?t=1207739316

I why would I want it, anyway? The monster makes more
tomatoes than I can eat.

that's not a monster. that's a normal happy tomato.
what is the shrub with the purple flowers in the background?
i think i have one something like it, but it's in shade & not
nearly so nice.

How about this group of zinnias, 6 feet tall and still
growing??
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...angler/ZinniaJ
ungle.jpg?t=1207739397

wow! what are they growing in? that's impressive.
lee
Old 09-04-2008, 05:19 PM posted to rec.gardens

"enigma" wrote in message
. ..
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in
:

"ebrad" wrote in message

groups.com...
Has anyone has tried using a pyramid to cause their plants
to grow faster?

Your kit doesn't make pyramids big enough to handle this
tomato monster:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...angler/TomatoG
iant.jpg?t=1207739316

I why would I want it, anyway? The monster makes more
tomatoes than I can eat.

that's not a monster. that's a normal happy tomato.
what is the shrub with the purple flowers in the background?
i think i have one something like it, but it's in shade & not
nearly so nice.

That's my neighbor's Rose of Sharon.

How about this group of zinnias, 6 feet tall and still
growing??
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...angler/ZinniaJ
ungle.jpg?t=1207739397

wow! what are they growing in? that's impressive.
lee

They're growing in decent soil with some compost added in early May. They're
"feet" are just a foot or so from the blacktop driveway, so they're getting
pretty hot every day, from noon onward. They're native to Mexico, so maybe
they appreciate the heat.

That year, I used Burpee Big Tetra Mix. The year after, I just bought a
6-pack of whatever the local nursery had. Same results.

Old 12-04-2008, 03:37 AM posted to rec.gardens

enigma said:

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in
:

How about this group of zinnias, 6 feet tall and still
growing??
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...angler/ZinniaJ
ungle.jpg?t=1207739397

wow! what are they growing in? that's impressive.
lee

Yup. That's REALLY nice! =)

--

Eggs

-There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.

[IMG] code is On

boxus pyramid Stephen United Kingdom 3 20-05-2012 10:29 PM
boxus pyramid conifer Stephen United Kingdom 2 23-09-2011 07:36 PM
Pyramid orchids Sally Thompson[_3_] United Kingdom 22 30-05-2009 09:11 PM
Fruits pyramid in my county JBT Gilles Garden Photos 0 13-05-2008 05:34 PM
Ever Use a Pyramid Power for your Plants? ebrad Gardening 9 09-04-2008 08:09 AM