Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2008, 09:16 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default -OT Political observations

Saw that Obama has a shot. I voted for him in the primary but I
wonder why Hilary stalled. Aside from policy they espoused which I am
ignorant of I sort of feel that Bill Clinton hurt her a lot.
Bill is a smart guy like Gore both Rhode scholars. So why did Bill
become a negative for his spouse?
I'd hazard a guess his bypass and follow up surgery's caused a change
in his personality and view of world issues. This surgery given glib
concern can and does effect people in a profound way. Causal inspection
seems OK but the reality of just how close passing is can diminish ones
joy of life. This joy I feel is crucial in dealing with life's minor
set backs it color's it if you will how we deal with being here. ( Yet
another reason to plant stuff).
So Bill becomes more of a negative than a positive. Mystery protrudes
an effects how our country will be governed in the near future. Has to
be better.

Bill 7 hours on a pump and writes stupid stuff but the mass media
ignores me and Bill Clinton has fame to suffer.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
Neat place .. http://www.petersvalley.org/