Old 05-11-2008, 03:56 PM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens

Default Any great plant sales in Chicago area?

"SYMPLASTLESS222" wrote in message
. ..

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

As I sit here listening to chainsaws and skidders working, and watching the
checks pile up on the desk, I'm wondering how this occured without someone
like you getting a huge consulting fee, John.

Thank heaven for ag extension.

Old 05-11-2008, 04:49 PM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens

"Ron T." not@home wrote in message

"SYMPLASTLESS222" wrote in message
. ..

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Tree Biologist
www.treedictionary.com
and
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
Watch out for so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology.
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, tornado's, volcanic eruptions and
other abiotic forces keep reminding humans that they are not the boss.

As I sit here listening to chainsaws and skidders working, and watching
the checks pile up on the desk, I'm wondering how this occured without
someone like you getting a huge consulting fee, John.

Thank heaven for ag extension.

Honest profits for honest service.

Ask you extention office to explain to you the anatomy differences from
woody roots and woody stems of a tree. Then ask them to explain how bark
forms.

Send me their response.

Old 05-11-2008, 05:08 PM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens

"SYMPLASTLESS222"

Ask you extention office to explain to you the anatomy differences from
woody roots and woody stems of a tree. �

Then ask them to explain how bark forms. --- sentence fragment

**Ask youR extention office to explain to you the anatomICAL
differences OF woody roots.../

From how you express yourself you are much too unintelligent to
receive a dime for your services. From reading your posts I long ago
ascertained that what you know about trees wouldn't make a toothpic...
You have no formal education in the botanical sciences, and in fact I
doubt you graduated high school, you're a mealy mouthed copy and paste
fraud.

Old 05-11-2008, 08:31 PM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens

On Nov 5, 11:08*am, Sheldon wrote:
you're a mealy mouthed copy and paste
fraud.

I'll have to remember this come back, thanks!
Old 05-11-2008, 09:00 PM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens

If that is all you can do, just attack and not address any flaws in the
suggestions I cut and paste, with respect to tree health, I am doing GOOD.
I am smiling and taking a page out of Barack Obama's book and remaining kool
calm and collective. Thank you for sharing.

Again,

Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching -
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Tree Biologist
www.treedictionary.com
and
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
Watch out for so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology.
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, tornado's, volcanic eruptions and other
abiotic forces keep reminding humans that they are not the boss.
"Sheldon" wrote in message
"SYMPLASTLESS222"

Ask you extention office to explain to you the anatomy differences from
woody roots and woody stems of a tree. ?

Then ask them to explain how bark forms. --- sentence fragment

**Ask youR extention office to explain to you the anatomICAL
differences OF woody roots.../

From how you express yourself you are much too unintelligent to

Old 06-11-2008, 05:33 AM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens

In article
,
kenji wrote:

On Nov 5, 11:08*am, Sheldon wrote:
you're a mealy mouthed copy and paste
fraud.

I'll have to remember this come back, thanks!

Do so at your own risk.

John seems to be an impulsive-compulsive. Shelly is just a jerk, who is
always posing and preening, and building himself up by pushing others
down. Before emulating him, I suggest you follow his posts for a while.
His actions speak louder than anything I could say.
--

Billy
Republican and Democratic "Leadership" Behind Bars
Old 06-11-2008, 05:55 AM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article
,
kenji wrote:

On Nov 5, 11:08*am, Sheldon wrote:
you're a mealy mouthed copy and paste
fraud.

I'll have to remember this come back, thanks!

Do so at your own risk.

John seems to be an impulsive-compulsive. Shelly is just a jerk, who is
always posing and preening, and building himself up by pushing others
down. Before emulating him, I suggest you follow his posts for a while.
His actions speak louder than anything I could say.

He has a cool no frills website with pictures of his kid in a tie-dyed
shirt. I like the back to basics ideology.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:59 AM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens

In article ,
"SYMPLASTLESS222" wrote:

Thank you for sharing.

Is the majority of your personal after tax dollars income derived from
tree stuff?
Old 06-11-2008, 06:13 AM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens

kenji wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article
,
kenji wrote:

On Nov 5, 11:08 am, Sheldon wrote:
you're a mealy mouthed copy and paste
fraud.

I'll have to remember this come back, thanks!

Do so at your own risk.

John seems to be an impulsive-compulsive. Shelly is just a jerk, who is
always posing and preening, and building himself up by pushing others
down. Before emulating him, I suggest you follow his posts for a while.
His actions speak louder than anything I could say.

He has a cool no frills website with pictures of his kid in a tie-dyed
shirt. I like the back to basics ideology.

"U" be fvcked - up, bay - bee ...

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking

Old 06-11-2008, 01:53 PM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens

In article ,
"SYMPLASTLESS222" typed nothing.......
Old 06-11-2008, 02:12 PM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens

kenji wrote:
In article ,
"SYMPLASTLESS222" typed nothing.......

Finally, a post that accurately represents the contributions of the
yard boy.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:39 PM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens

D. Staples wrote:

kenji wrote:
In article ,
"SYMPLASTLESS222" typed nothing.......

Finally, a post that accurately represents the contributions of the
yard boy.

And ken - joe ain't even a beaner...

Lol...

Old 07-11-2008, 02:03 AM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens

In article ,
"Gregory Morrow" wrote:

D. Staples wrote:

kenji wrote:
In article ,
"SYMPLASTLESS222" typed nothing.......

Finally, a post that accurately represents the contributions of the
yard boy.

And ken - joe ain't even a beaner...

Lol...

the wife says I look like one

dark salt and pepper hair, bit of a belly, under 6 foot tall

essentially a bear-lite.
Old 07-11-2008, 03:46 AM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens

kenji wrote:
In article ,
"Gregory Morrow" wrote:

D. Staples wrote:

kenji wrote:
In article ,
"SYMPLASTLESS222" typed nothing.......

Finally, a post that accurately represents the contributions of the
yard boy.

And ken - joe ain't even a beaner...

Lol...

the wife says I look like one

dark salt and pepper hair, bit of a belly, under 6 foot tall

essentially a bear-lite.

Didn't you used to be over six feet tall and thin?