Old 22-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
animaux wrote:

That said, we were watching our DVD of "Bowling for Columbine," which was
delivered two days ago from our amazon shopping cart. Michael Moore put it so
much more eloquently than I could put it, but in essence he was saying of our
culture of fear and consumerism, what we are saying about the mentality of
people how use glyphosate improperly.

How apropos to quote a person who falsifies data as your soulmate.

It's not the glyphosate, necessarily (though I contend it is a huge part) but
it's the very closed off way of thinking the great inability of many to think
outside the box to see the much bigger picture.

And finally we have it. It is wrong to admit that Roundup is safe when
used as directed because, pure and simple, it is a thought crime to
the ecofundamentalists. Screw science. Screw the facts. The
important thing is to silence the heretic.

I'm not sure I can articulate it here, or anywhere. All I can say is
that, in this life, I am glad I get it. There are many more people who don't
get it, who will most likely never get it. In order for me to live a better
life, I give it a good shot and have to let go of it. Nothing is forever.

Here's a clue, Victoria. If your cult requires you to lie and
demonize those who tell the truth, you might want to think twice
about it.

billo
Old 22-08-2003, 07:02 PM
animaux

On 22 Aug 2003 14:49:11 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

How apropos to quote a person who falsifies data as your soulmate.

What date did Michael Moore falsify? I'm very interested to find out.

And finally we have it. It is wrong to admit that Roundup is safe when
used as directed because, pure and simple, it is a thought crime to
the ecofundamentalists. Screw science. Screw the facts. The
important thing is to silence the heretic.

I never harped on that. You do. I've said and will say again that I would
never nor have I ever used RoundUp. I find those who do to be relatively lazy
and/or have no time to garden proper. Glyphosate if used properly...well, there
is no proper use, but okay. Let's do this again. It's the bigger picture.
However, with your obviously limited ability to think outside the box, I can see
this discussion is one sided. You keep rambling the same thing over and over
and over. Kind of boring. Are you boring, Bill? Maybe you're bored. Same
thing. Feel free to do as you will. I will be waiting for you to prove,
factually, any falsified information given out by Michael Moore. Unfortunately
there are not many more like him. That's a humble man. Are you humble? Or
have you crossed over from humility into humiliation?

Here's a clue, Victoria. If your cult requires you to lie and
demonize those who tell the truth, you might want to think twice
about it.

billo

Cult? Bill, you're getting paranoid again. I think many more times than twice.
If we're still talking about Monsanto and glyphosate (their billion dollar
wreck) then fine. My "cult" is on track. If, however, you have strayed over
into the hinterlands (which it appears you have) I have not much more to say.
That I don't have adult children registered in the University where you are from
warms my heart and gives me hope.

Old 22-08-2003, 08:12 PM
Bill Oliver

In article ,
animaux wrote:
On 22 Aug 2003 14:49:11 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

How apropos to quote a person who falsifies data as your soulmate.

What date did Michael Moore falsify? I'm very interested to find out.

http://www.nationalreview.com/kopel/kopel040403.asp

billo
Old 22-08-2003, 08:22 PM
Bill Oliver

In article ,
animaux wrote:
On 22 Aug 2003 14:49:11 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

I never harped on that. You do. I've said and will say again that I would
never nor have I ever used RoundUp. I find those who do to be relatively lazy
and/or have no time to garden proper. Glyphosate if used properly...well, there
is no proper use, but okay. Let's do this again. It's the bigger picture.
However, with your obviously limited ability to think outside the box, I can see
this discussion is one sided. You keep rambling the same thing over and over
and over. Kind of boring.

I know. But that's the only way to deal with cultists because when
you get to the point that they can't wiggle out of the fact that their
claims are false, they pretend it wasn't the question at all. The
only way to avoid it is to keep repeating the point -- then they
whine you are boring, but they can't pretend the issue isn't what
it is.

OK, Victoria, you want to move on beyond my claim that Roundup is
safe to humans when used as directed? You want to ignore the
fact that you claimed this was *not* true, that scientific data
had been present showing it was not true, and that you engaged
in outright despicable personal demonization when you were shown
wrong?

Ok. Here is is. Simply admit that Roundup is safe for humans
when used as directed.

Go ahead. Write it. Write that Roundup is safe for humans
when used as directed. Here, I'll leave a blank space for
you:

Or not. But if you don't, don't pretend that isn't the issue.

That I don't have adult children registered in the University where you are from
warms my heart and gives me hope.

Indeed. Perhaps it will be one of those science-free ones, where you
can get your toxicology data from channelling dolphins.

billo
Old 23-08-2003, 12:02 AM
animaux

On 22 Aug 2003 19:11:18 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

In article ,
animaux wrote:
On 22 Aug 2003 14:49:11 GMT,
(Bill Oliver) opined:

How apropos to quote a person who falsifies data as your soulmate.

What date did Michael Moore falsify? I'm very interested to find out.

http://www.nationalreview.com/kopel/kopel040403.asp

billo

I am expected to believe an article which has Hannity, AnneOrexia Coulter and
that other jerk I can't stand? Unlike Spinal Tap, Bowling for Columbine has won
just about every prestigious award from here to Asia and back, not to mention an
Oscar and every other fancy film industry, critic industry, documentary industry
award which has ever been created.

Did you see the film? Didn't think so. Too busy examining the spooge of death.

Old 23-08-2003, 12:12 AM
animaux

On 22 Aug 2003 19:18:05 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

In article ,
animaux wrote:
On 22 Aug 2003 14:49:11 GMT,
(Bill Oliver) opined:

I never harped on that. You do. I've said and will say again that I would
never nor have I ever used RoundUp. I find those who do to be relatively lazy
and/or have no time to garden proper. Glyphosate if used properly...well, there
is no proper use, but okay. Let's do this again. It's the bigger picture.
However, with your obviously limited ability to think outside the box, I can see
this discussion is one sided. You keep rambling the same thing over and over
and over. Kind of boring.

I know. But that's the only way to deal with cultists because when
you get to the point that they can't wiggle out of the fact that their
claims are false, they pretend it wasn't the question at all.

Your big mistake is that I'm not a cultist, nor a joiner, nor do I subscribe to
anything which could remotely be considered a cult. You still don't see beyond
your prick, which is probably so tiny that anger is the only way you can gather
enough testosterone to grow the two hairs on your head.

The
only way to avoid it is to keep repeating the point -- then they
whine you are boring, but they can't pretend the issue isn't what
it is.

You ARE boring.

OK, Victoria, you want to move on beyond my claim that Roundup is
safe to humans when used as directed? You want to ignore the
fact that you claimed this was *not* true, that scientific data
had been present showing it was not true, and that you engaged
in outright despicable personal demonization when you were shown
wrong?

Awe, poor little man. Did I demonize you? Awe. I'm crying, waaaaaaaaaa
waaaaaaaaaa.

Ok. Here is is. Simply admit that Roundup is safe for humans
when used as directed.

Nope. Reason? I do not believe it, never did, never will.

Go ahead. Write it. Write that Roundup is safe for humans
when used as directed. Here, I'll leave a blank space for
you:

Are you almost ready to cum? Is that why you are now resorting to humiliating
begging? Are you breathless, frustrated, will you now mount me and yank on me
after you stab me with 50 or so pounces? What's the fascination, billo?

Or not. But if you don't, don't pretend that isn't the issue.

You live in fairyland. Have your way. I don't care if you believe what I
believe. It's really okay. There, have you spooged yet?

Indeed. Perhaps it will be one of those science-free ones, where you
can get your toxicology data from channelling dolphins.

billo

What an ass. Maybe since I've saved all your vile posts with plenty of your own
"ahem, behaviors" I will contact the University to see if they approve your
methods of communication. We'll see how that goes. Till then, take care, have
fun, try something else. Nothing you do here seems to be effective, oh great
scientist.
Old 23-08-2003, 01:32 AM
Tom Jaszewski

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:54:06 GMT, animaux

http://www.nationalreview.com/kopel/kopel040403.asp

billo

I am expected to believe an article which has Hannity, AnneOrexia Coulter and
that other jerk I can't stand? Unlike Spinal Tap, Bowling for Columbine has won
just about every prestigious award from here to Asia and back, not to mention an
Oscar and every other fancy film industry, critic industry, documentary industry
award which has ever been created.

Did you see the film? Didn't think so. Too busy examining the spooge of death.

But hey you gotta feel sorry for a neanderthal that quotes an
article like that.

"For example, hunting is a challenging sport, requiring outdoor
skills, wildlife knowledge, patience, and good marksmanship."

"militia members to present their case, he makes the group (which has
no record of illegal violence or any other illegal activity)"

Great stuff from boy scouts with guns....

http://www.michiganmilitia.com/practical/practical.htm
Old 23-08-2003, 01:32 AM
E-mail Account

animaux wrote:

Your big mistake is that I'm not a cultist, nor a joiner, nor do I subscribe to
anything which could remotely be considered a cult. You still don't see beyond
your prick, which is probably so tiny that anger is the only way you can gather
enough testosterone to grow the two hairs on your head......ad infinitum....

You are one sick puppy. IO hope you get help soon.

Maria

Old 23-08-2003, 02:02 AM
Bill Oliver

In article ,
animaux wrote:

http://www.nationalreview.com/kopel/kopel040403.asp

billo

I am expected to believe an article which has Hannity, AnneOrexia Coulter and
that other jerk I can't stand?

The article did not have Hannity, Coulter, or any other of your hallucinatory
enemies. But that's OK, the truth isn't all that important to you, I know.
I know the only thing that's important is that you can find someone to
demonize so you can avoid the facts.

billo
Old 23-08-2003, 02:02 AM
Bill Oliver

In article ,
Tom Jaszewski tomj wrote:

I am expected to believe an article which has Hannity, AnneOrexia Coulter and
that other jerk I can't stand? Unlike Spinal Tap, Bowling for Columbine has won
just about every prestigious award from here to Asia and back, not to mention an
Oscar and every other fancy film industry, critic industry, documentary industry
award which has ever been created.

Did you see the film? Didn't think so. Too busy examining the spooge of death.

But hey you gotta feel sorry for a neanderthal that quotes an
article like that.

"For example, hunting is a challenging sport, requiring outdoor
skills, wildlife knowledge, patience, and good marksmanship."

Oh, here's the great hypocrite spouting off again. Tell me, Tom,
why are you aftraid to reveal your conflict of interest in this?

Why do you have to hide and lie?

Who do you work for?

What are your qualifications?

And, of course, my challenge stands:

One, just one peer-reviewed scientific article that shows
that Roundup is dangerous to humans when used as directed.
One. Just one.

Maybe, if you can stop covering up your own conflict of
interest, and stop demonizing anybody who dares disagree
with you, you might bother to look at the scientific data.

Nah. It's much more fun to play thought-police, isn't
it?

Now, Tom, run away and duck the questions like a good boy.

billo

Old 23-08-2003, 02:12 AM
Bill Oliver

In article ,
animaux wrote:
On 22 Aug 2003 19:18:05 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

OK, Victoria, you want to move on beyond my claim that Roundup is
safe to humans when used as directed? You want to ignore the
fact that you claimed this was *not* true, that scientific data
had been present showing it was not true, and that you engaged
in outright despicable personal demonization when you were shown
wrong?

Awe, poor little man. Did I demonize you? Awe. I'm crying, waaaaaaaaaa
waaaaaaaaaa.

Well, I guess that pretty much does it for any effort at rationa
discussion with someone like you. Sorry to have offended
your cult.

Ok. Here is is. Simply admit that Roundup is safe for humans
when used as directed.

Nope. Reason? I do not believe it, never did, never will.

Of course not. It's against your religion. Science be damned.

What an ass. Maybe since I've saved all your vile posts with plenty of your own
"ahem, behaviors" I will contact the University to see if they approve your
methods of communication. We'll see how that goes. Till then, take care, have
fun, try something else. Nothing you do here seems to be effective, oh great
scientist.

I love this. You lose on science, you lose on demonization, and now
you stoop to pathetic, infantile threats. Pathetic.

Oh, and when you run of to whine, be sure and include the accusations
that they are owned by Monsanto. They'll love that one, too.

billo
Old 23-08-2003, 02:22 AM
animaux

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:24:03 -0700, Tom Jaszewski
opined:

But hey you gotta feel sorry for a neanderthal that quotes an
article like that.

Well, I suppose I should show more compassion for him, at the very least...cult
and all, ya know

"For example, hunting is a challenging sport, requiring outdoor
skills, wildlife knowledge, patience, and good marksmanship."

"militia members to present their case, he makes the group (which has
no record of illegal violence or any other illegal activity)"

Gee, if I didn't trust your quote marks I'd almost think dubya made the
comments!

Old 23-08-2003, 02:22 AM
animaux

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:25:00 -0400, E-mail Account ""none\"@this time.biz
opined:

animaux wrote:

Your big mistake is that I'm not a cultist, nor a joiner, nor do I subscribe to
anything which could remotely be considered a cult. You still don't see beyond
your prick, which is probably so tiny that anger is the only way you can gather
enough testosterone to grow the two hairs on your head......ad infinitum....

You are one sick puppy. IO hope you get help soon.

Maria

Rich coming from the anonymous account. Yeah, I'm sick. Boo hoo.
Old 23-08-2003, 02:22 AM
animaux

On 23 Aug 2003 00:49:37 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

In article ,
animaux wrote:

http://www.nationalreview.com/kopel/kopel040403.asp

billo

I am expected to believe an article which has Hannity, AnneOrexia Coulter and
that other jerk I can't stand?

The article did not have Hannity, Coulter, or any other of your hallucinatory
enemies. But that's OK, the truth isn't all that important to you, I know.
I know the only thing that's important is that you can find someone to
demonize so you can avoid the facts.

billo

I was talking about the website slide show of the most vile of all the hate
mongers of radio and television. You know, the Fox News junkies. Oh yeah, a
judge nearly fell off the stand when the lawsuit was being proved up in court.
Al Franken said the term "fair and balanced," and Fox News said it was THEIR tag
line! Bwahahahaha. Holy shit. What's this world coming to. Never mind, don't
answer that.