Old 13-10-2003, 02:32 PM
LobsterInGarlicButter

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 04:58:39 -0800, (Jan Flora)
wrote:

In article ,
(Wavy G) wrote:

I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with Ms. Jaime's mom.

My mom passed away last December but the next time I visit her urn
I'll pass that info on to her. :-)

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 06:36:37 -0700, marci
wrote:

wavy g would've made an excellent boyfriend for you, had
you not said all those things.

Who in the *hell* is Wavy G?

You're kidding, right?

Nope. I have no idea who Wavy G is.

Get over it, Wavy. Not everyone raised their children with a proper
appreciation for the culture of the '60's. Just because you and I have
clothing that's older than Ms. Jaime, it doesn't make her a bad person.

You have clothing that is older then the age of 42 years??.......
which is what I will be come this November 9.

Remember when we used to say, "Don't trust anyone over 30"? Ha.
Now we have a hard time talking to anyone who doesn't remember
That Day in Dallas.

I was 2.

Or the "I Have a Dream" speech.

I've seen it but not when it was originally spoken.

Or the Dead with
Pig Pen playing drums.

How does he manage it with that little cloud of dirt
always at his feet g

Now we're the elders, Wavy. And look what America has spawned.
A bunch of kids who think "shopping" is a sport.

Well it *is*. Ask any self respecting woman. :-)

A bunch of them
who think an MBA from Wharton should earn them $150,000 as
rookies in the bidness world. And we still have girls who think
a cute butt and dimples can get them into the movies.*sigh*

But we also have really bright kids, wearing dreads, quoting
Ed Abby and singing Garcia's songs, while they learn how to build
a world that we'd all like to live in. We've done some good. We do
have some sprouts out there that we can be proud of. We can hang
our hopes on their wings and dream them the strength to fly.
They're our legacy. And it's a good one. Believe that.

I've seen some awesome kids flying with our dreams of equality,
world peace, food for everyone, clean water to drink, and no fear of
being murdered in your bed by soldiers of your own government.

(All bets are off in America with Ashcroft though. We do need to fear
Shrub, et al. They've recinded the Bill of Rights. When America does
that, what hope do folks around the world have? None. Zip. Nada.)

America funded the murder of farmers in Nicaragua under Reagan.
Why? What horrors is Shrub funding around the world (not just
in countries that are on CNN)?

I love my country, but fear my government. (Will the FBI filters
that are looking for subversives pick up on that phrase? =:-O )

Jan, a yellow dog democrat, life-long civil rights activist
and member of Amnesty International (that'll draw the red flag)

PS: My dad's lawyer has been bored since he got out of the senate.
I wish Ashcroft's boys would pick me up as a subversive. Q. and I could
use the excitement. (He's a Jew who went to Harvard. I'm IrishCatholic.
We both love a good fight with bigots, fascists, jerks, pukes from Yale
and right-to-lifers from Misery who believe in liberty and justice
for everyone who thinks just like they do.)

Interesting speech. Can I save it? :-)

Ms.Jaime

Old 14-10-2003, 05:42 AM
B & J

"Jan Flora" wrote in message
snip
I love my country, but fear my government. (Will the FBI filters
that are looking for subversives pick up on that phrase? =:-O )

Jan, a yellow dog democrat, life-long civil rights activist
and member of Amnesty International (that'll draw the red flag)

PS: My dad's lawyer has been bored since he got out of the senate.
I wish Ashcroft's boys would pick me up as a subversive. Q. and I could
use the excitement. (He's a Jew who went to Harvard. I'm IrishCatholic.
We both love a good fight with bigots, fascists, jerks, pukes from Yale
and right-to-lifers from Misery who believe in liberty and justice
for everyone who thinks just like they do.)

Damn, that was eloquent. You put my feelings into words in a way that was
better than I can even think them. Has any news service offered you a
position as a columnist? Unfortunately, that is wishful thinking in a
country where the likes of Rice, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld, and Cheney have spun
the media so much that the truth is seldom reported. Isn't telling the truth
still unpatriotic?

John

Old 15-10-2003, 02:12 AM
The Magnificent Bastard

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 01:47:21 +1300, in alt.tv.sopranos, chelze puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

i give in...

Labyrinth
The Time Machine
Bicentennial Man

You don't like Jackie Chan movies....Woody Allen is more your style.
Your family makes jokes about how cheap you are.

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Old 15-10-2003, 02:32 AM
Galactus

Planet Of The Apes (original)
Office Space
Serpico
Old 15-10-2003, 03:12 AM
The Magnificent Bastard

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 01:25:19 GMT, in alt.tv.real-world, Galactus puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

Planet Of The Apes (original)
Office Space
Serpico

You own at least one gun. You don't wear aftershave or cologne. You
like to go out for ribs.

Old 15-10-2003, 03:42 AM
bill1255

Local Hero
Trading Places
True Romance

"The Magnificent *******" wrote in
message ...

Old 10-01-2004, 12:42 AM
Chuck

Rocky

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Office Space

Old 10-01-2004, 01:02 AM
Frank ess

Chuck wrote:
Rocky

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Office Space

shhhhhhh

Old 10-01-2004, 01:32 PM
Zemedelec

"A Tree Grows in Brooklyn," "White Oleander,."and "The Purple Rose of
Shanghai."
zemedelec

Old 10-01-2004, 08:12 PM
Dave Johnson

Godfather
Pulp Fiction
Die Hard With a Vengeance

Old 11-01-2004, 05:12 AM
imaginuity

with 1500+ to choose from here at home, I still don't struggle to answer
this:

It's a Wonderful Life
Gandhi
Les Miserables - French 1996 Jean Paul Belmondo NON-Musical

But I love lots of movies....... obviously

Steve

"Dave Johnson" wrote in message
Godfather
Pulp Fiction
Die Hard With a Vengeance

Old 11-01-2004, 07:42 AM
billyi

TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD
LAWRENCE OF ARABIA
THE WILD, WILD WORLD OF BATWOMAN (MST3K version)

Old 11-01-2004, 08:12 AM
Mike Russell

The Good Ship Lollipop
Alien