Old 06-10-2003, 03:42 AM
The Magnificent Bastard

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 12:12:02 +1000, in alt.tv.real-world, Not Very puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 17:25:41 -0500, The Magnficent *******
wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Apocalypse Now
Blues Brothers
The Wanderers.

You still laugh at gay jokes. You haven't purchased a new suit in a
long time. You'd like to go on vacation soon but don't really want to
spend the money right now.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com
Old 06-10-2003, 03:42 AM
kelly33

The Magnficent ******* wrote in message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

This Is Spinal Tap
Magnolia
Chasing Amy
Old 06-10-2003, 03:42 AM
The Magnificent Bastard

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 19:13:34 -0700, in alt.tv.real-world, RT puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

Tremors

The 13th Warrior

Oh Brother Where Art Thou..

You own at least one gun. You didn't go see Matrix 2 but will rent it
when it becomes available. You like chili.

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...

Old 06-10-2003, 03:42 AM
The Magnificent Bastard

On 5 Oct 2003 19:35:30 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, kelly33 puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

The Magnficent ******* wrote in message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

This Is Spinal Tap
Magnolia
Chasing Amy

You are very sentimental and kind-hearted, but also have a dark side
that most people don't know about. You once had sex in a fraternity
house.

Old 06-10-2003, 04:02 AM

:
wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Apocalypse Now
Blues Brothers
The Wanderers.

Your dog secretly hates you and drags his butt across your pillow when you are
gone. You have bacteria growing in your underwears, and your mother is turned
on by the scent of your farts.

Old 06-10-2003, 04:12 AM
jammer

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 17:38:57 -0500, The Magnificent *******
wrote:

The Magnficent *******

If you did mine, i didn't see it.

Dances with wolves
The crow
Silence of the lambs

Old 06-10-2003, 04:32 AM
jean

"The Magnficent *******" a écrit
dans le message de ...
On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 04:22:04 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, mark_digital©
puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does
this whenever it's told -

"mark_digital©" wrote in message

"The Magnficent *******"

wrote in
message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you

based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Terminator 1
Terminator 2
Terminator 3

Hmmm. No response. Must be I'm in your kilfile.

I don't have a killfile. I thought perhaps your response was a troll,
since T3 clearly sucked. But since you're serious -

You wear a lot of black tshirts and you've at least considered going to
Ozz Fest. You like the Star Wars movies but think that the "cute"
things like the Ewoks, Yoda and Jar Jar ruined them.

You forgot to say he VILL vote for Arnold ;-)

Jean

Old 06-10-2003, 05:22 AM
Chopper

This Is Spinal Tap
Magnolia
Chasing Amy

You are very sentimental and kind-hearted, but also have a dark side
that most people don't know about. You once had sex in a fraternity
house.

You have no life. You spend your weekends involved in inane internet
discourses. You frequently bump your head on large objects.

Old 06-10-2003, 07:02 AM
Random Produxion

said:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Ok. Here's mine, MB.

Harvey
The Great Race
The Princess Bride

Random
Old 06-10-2003, 07:32 AM
me

"The Magnficent *******"
wrote in
message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

The Last Seduction
A River Runs Through It
American Beauty

Old 06-10-2003, 08:02 AM
Phrederik

"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article 1TZfb.27057$pl3.21586@pd7tw3no, "Phrederik"
wrote:

What I don't understand is WHY this is posted to so many off topic

posts.

When replying, TAKE OUT THE OTHER GROUPS!

You first.

Well, DUH... I intended to post to ALL of the groups.

Old 06-10-2003, 10:02 AM
mark_digital©

"mike" wrote in message
in article , mark_digital© at

wrote on 10/5/03 1:22 AM:

"mark_digital©" wrote in message

"The Magnficent *******" wrote

in
message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you

based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Terminator 1
Terminator 2
Terminator 3

Hmmm. No response. Must be I'm in your kilfile.

You like shiny things.

--
Mike

* Logo Design *
Put some fun in your next logo!

Site at: http://www.artistmike.com

I'm posting from rec photo digital so the proper response should have been
"glossy".
I like things glossy
Mark_