Old 07-10-2003, 01:02 PM
Jan Flora

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

In article , The Magnficent
******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Erin Brockovich
Thunderheart
Lonesome Dove (it counts as a movie)

Juanita
Old 07-10-2003, 01:02 PM
Poetic Badgers

John wrote in news:vepunv0u6qp887rda27c00l01mndoqifsp@
4ax.com:

And WTF does this have to do with Gardens?

He's an idiot troll. Plonk him if you know what's good for you.

--

Poetic Badgers
Smeeter #32
Old 07-10-2003, 02:02 PM
animaux

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 19:27:43 -0500, zhanataya opined:

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 17:25:41 -0500, The Magnficent *******
wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Old Yeller
ET
Imitation of LIfe

zhan

Hey, Zhan! I was just thinking about you getting ready to email Marilyn! Good
to see you.

Three favorite movies...wow. I wish this came in many categories because I
could never narrow it down to three.

I have more than that and I cannot eliminate these, in no particular order:

Bye Bye Birdie
West Side Story
Citizen Kane
Helen Keller (the original with Patty Duke)
Thelma and Louise
Scarface (Al Pacino)
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
Pulp Fiction
What Dreams May Come
When Harry Met Sally
Sense and Sensibility
Spy Game
Meet Joe Black
K-PAX
Vanilla Sky
The Sixth Sense
Unforgiven

I'm sure there are many more older films in my list, but to list three is
almost impossible. The list is almost infinite!

Victoria

Old 07-10-2003, 08:02 PM
LeeAnne

OK, I give....
Spaceballs
A Christmas Story (made for TV or not I don't know but it's a fav)
American History X

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...

Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Old 07-10-2003, 08:22 PM

wrote:

[...]

Careful Victoria,

The Magnificent ******* will give us your complete life story rather
than the usual three "bullet points" if you give him/her all those
options!!

(;-0

Best wishes
Geoff

(Also, hi Zhan ... where U been??)
Old 07-10-2003, 11:33 PM
JohnO

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Quigley Down Under
The Sting
Random Harvest
Old 07-10-2003, 11:33 PM
DonnieB '78

I can't believe my doughnut thing didn't work out...

Old 07-10-2003, 11:42 PM
The Magnificent Bastard

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 03:47:32 -0800, in alt.tv.sopranos, Jan Flora puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

In article , The Magnficent
******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Erin Brockovich
Thunderheart
Lonesome Dove (it counts as a movie)

A made for tv mini-series does *not* count as a movie.

HTH

Juanita

Old 07-10-2003, 11:42 PM
The Magnificent Bastard

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:43:32 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, LeeAnne puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

OK, I give....
Spaceballs
A Christmas Story (made for TV or not I don't know but it's a fav)
American History X

You were raised in a religious household but don't go to church very
often now. You're still in love with someone you used to date but don't
hold much hope of every patching things up with them.

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...

Old 07-10-2003, 11:42 PM
The Magnificent Bastard

On 7 Oct 2003 15:06:40 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, JohnO puts the lotion

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Quigley Down Under
The Sting
Random Harvest

You smoke, or at least you used to. You drink a lot of coffee and like
to wear your shirts untucked.

Old 08-10-2003, 01:44 AM
NAearthMOM

Ok here goes (again)

The deerhunter
the usual suspects
adaptation
"Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"