Old 27-01-2004, 04:32 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Is this still organic gardening?

He picks nits because he's a lousy flea ridden stinky crackpot troll that
gets off on talking stupid!!!!

None of you should bother taking his crazy proposal seriously in the first
place because its obviously all flaming bull shit.

How long would it take bunch wad to compost into molecules? Not soon enough?

WiGard wrote in message
news
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 01:26:11 +0000, David Bunch wrote:

If a person were to add chemical fertilizer to a pond to spur an algae
bloom, then to harvest the algae for use as compost, would that still be
considered "organic gardening"?

Does it really matter? By the time everything's been composted, you are
talking molecules.

Why pick nits?

Old 27-01-2004, 02:02 PM
animaux

Steve, I find most people do this. They ask a question and if they don't like
the answer will go and ask it of ten more people till they find the one they
like. I have a lot of experience with people who do this. They are everywhere!

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:22:30 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
opined:

David Bunch is most definitely a lunatic troll wasting everyone's time.

His question has been answered many times over but nothing sinks into that
thick skull of his.

He has gone way beyond beating the subject to death. The subject has been
beaten way beyond puree by now.

It doesn't matter what you say, whether you agree or disagree with his loony
notions, the idiot just wants to bitch and argue over nothing.

Screw the troll.

Let him **** in his own pool.

What he really needs is a girlfriend (or maybe in his case, a boyfriend?)

When it comes down to it, I doubt if even a dog would stick around for long
listening to that whining jerk baby with his dirty diaper all in a bunch.

animaux wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:39:59 GMT, "David Bunch"

opined:

Sir, you are quite insane. And this is a legitimate question. Do you
somehow think algae will become toxic if it suddenly recieves some of the
nutrients it needs to grow? I am only looking for a technical definition
from which to set my boundries.

You got that answer. Do whatever you want.

Old 27-01-2004, 02:32 PM
Redneck_Dave

Hi Dwight

I believe you are referring to "certified organic".

I agree using algae bloom seems to be contrary to the idea of "organic gardening"

Dave
Old 27-01-2004, 03:02 PM
Frank Logullo

"Philip Lewis" wrote in message
. edu...
"Frank Logullo" writes:
Most urea is synthetic. To assure you get organic urea, you should put
horseshit in the pond

does the horse have to have only fed on grain/hay grown organically?

Of course! And, make sure the stable has not sprayed it for flies as toxic
pesticide residue remains ;(
Frank

Old 27-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

I do believe we may even have some of those pathological types running the
country at the present.

It truly is time for a change before one of them feels they are justified to
drop the bomb!!!

Bunch wad, the eco-terrorist wannabe, is small potatoes in comparison.

There is no way he can justify rationalizing polluting the environment as
organic gardening.

He makes as much sense as that senile genius Reagan blaming the hole in the
ozone layer on cow farts.

animaux wrote in message
[...]

.. .

Old 28-01-2004, 03:32 PM
Becca

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message ...
I do believe we may even have some of those pathological types running the
country at the present.

Sort of on topic...yet very not on topic...

There is a rumor that Bush eats only organic?

I'm still not sure how to interpert that fact.

~b
Old 28-01-2004, 08:36 PM
animaux

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:26:22 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
opined:

I do believe we may even have some of those pathological types running the
country at the present.

Oh you got that right. I'm an ABB type, myself. Shit, I'd vote for Al Sharpton
for president before I'd want to see B in there again.

It truly is time for a change before one of them feels they are justified to
drop the bomb!!!

Or look for oil on the moon.

Bunch wad, the eco-terrorist wannabe, is small potatoes in comparison.

Compared to Rummy, anyone is Bo Peep.

There is no way he can justify rationalizing polluting the environment as
organic gardening.

Oh yes he can! That's the thing. My question is, why ask the question when the
person already knows what they're going to do?

He makes as much sense as that senile genius Reagan blaming the hole in the
ozone layer on cow farts.

Yeah, that was a good one.

Old 29-01-2004, 12:10 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Heard the same thing about Michael Jackson also.

Could there be some sort of connection?

Just heard the joke that Michael Jackson went to a restaurant and when he
saw the children's menu, he ordered himself a child!!!

Wacko Jacko was also reported seen blowing bubbles at his Neverland ranch!!!

m...