Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Helene

Default Drowning houseplant - Thank you!

Hello everyone!

Thanks for you answers, I will repot my plant today.

As for The One Formally Know As the Asshole, I blocked him, and cannot
see any of his posts anymore. As per my search on Google, all he does
is insult everyone. Obviously, his perceptions as pretty askew as I
actually gratuated from law school cum laude (with honors), while he
thinks I'm as dumb as a rock. Oh well. If he judges me solely by my
gardening habilities and English grammar, then he's a selfish bigot as
I am only a begginner in gardening, and English is not my first
language. Besides, I don't spend all my free time stroking my plants
with one hand while stroking myself with the other like he does.

Have a great weekend everybody!

[IMG] code is On

Drowning houseplant And Herbs Skirmishd Gardening 1 03-07-2004 04:02 AM
Drowning houseplant bob Gardening 15 03-07-2004 01:02 AM
Help! My dogwood is drowning! Earl Buchan Gardening 0 10-06-2004 06:02 PM
Wine veevil drowning Annabel United Kingdom 17 21-09-2003 12:42 AM
Drowning owls David Hartley United Kingdom 13 03-06-2003 12:32 AM