Old 19-09-2003, 11:27 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default OT- Isabel

I heard about that one, too. And someone on CNN who got creamed. At least
the anchor on Fox, after watching his colleague with the falling down pants,
said "We really must be the stupidest people on earth!" LOL

Diana

"Ray" wrote in message
The funniest was on NBC - two guys were trying to measure the wind speed,
and the "expert" says "well, we kind of sheltered here..." and they both
promptly get literally blown away!

. . . . . . . . . . .
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
link.net...
Glad y'all came through in good shape. Did anyone see the reporter on

Fox
News, out in the worst of the wind and literally trying to keep his

pants
up?

The storm was nothing to laugh about, but that scene sure was. G

Diana

Old 20-09-2003, 02:19 AM
Diane Mancino

how about Regis and Kelly, where Kelly was telling the weather guy how cute
he was and the guy at the beach was wiping the camera lens and telling her
he was cute too- if she could just see.

Old 21-09-2003, 07:22 PM
Reka

Glad to see you are okay, Al! :-)
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
"Al" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Good morning RGO,
Isabel: A damage report from Masons Lane, Leesburg VIrginia:

This morning a survey of the property found one big tree branch down that
came off one of the guardian angel silver maples near the top of the
driveway. It managed to fall in such a way as to miss the entire

collection
of garden shrubs underneath.

---

Checking in - Isabel FBCS Ponds 24 04-10-2003 05:06 AM
Isabel Cereoid-UR12- Gardening 11 29-09-2003 01:02 PM
OT--Isabel & Sinus Problems Shiva Roses 2 24-09-2003 10:02 PM
Checking in - Isabel FBCS Ponds 1 20-09-2003 12:26 AM
Hurricane Isabel's possible path Anne Lurie Ponds 30 19-09-2003 11:38 PM