Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-11-2003, 08:42 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Greenhouse ideas?

I'll be building a greenhouse this spring. Michelle said no new
tractor, so I'm getting a greenhouse instead. I'll build it from
scratch, just because I'm an ornery cuss and cheap to boot. Soliciting
all (most) information about suppliers of good greenhouse building
materials. Or if anybody knows of a few good websites or newsgroups,
that would help too. I'll spend all winter drawing pictures.

Rob (Finally has his homework done. I is a semi-official probationary
orchid judge - assuming they approve me at the next trustees meeting).

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit