Old 21-08-2005, 09:52 PM
Reel Mckoi

"sean mckinney" wrote in message

Its amazing how quick your 'under carriage' retracts in the 'warm'
water, isnt it?

====================
That doesn't apply to us women. :-))
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Old 21-08-2005, 09:55 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Gill Passman" gillspamattaylorpassmanspam.co.uk wrote in message
.. .
In fact, the major concern would be if a young child fell in.....most
adults
would cope however soggy they became even after a few "adult beverages" -
one thing putting off my construction plans at the moment is I have a 4
year
old who I fear wouldn't cope quite so well - but that being said watching
her disappearing into Jucuzzis and swimming pools on hols with no ill
effect
maybe she would cope. I watch my fish tanks after a few drinks but I
guess
unless I became some sort of acrobat falling in isn't an issue - lol

==========================
Pond or no pond - please teach your daughter to swim. You never know where
life leads her. We taught my son when he was a toddler. They learn faster
and easier as small children and it's small children who usually die/drown
falling off a pier, a raft, a boat... whatever.

Old 22-08-2005, 11:16 AM

Reel Mckoi wrote:
"sean mckinney" wrote in message

Its amazing how quick your 'under carriage' retracts in the 'warm'
water, isnt it?

====================
That doesn't apply to us women. :-))
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Of course it applies to women. Remember now he was talking about your
'under carriage' and not your 'ball joints.'

Old 23-08-2005, 01:07 AM
San Diego Joe

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote:

Don't tell BV about this rule. He'll never plant another plant!

Jim

Where is BV? Anyone hear from him? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

I don't know. I even sent him an email at Iheartmypond and haven't received
a reply.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Koi, Goldfish, and RES named Colombo.

Old 26-08-2005, 09:12 PM
Nedra

I've missed BV alot! I hope he checks in soon

Nedra in Missouri

Air Conditioner Fell on the Azalea! Jenny Gardening 3 09-10-2005 03:02 PM
The pod fell off PhalGuy Orchids 4 11-08-2005 08:51 PM
I fell like I am stalking a shrub! Kay Gardening 5 03-06-2004 06:02 AM
Lawn mower just fell in the pool... Bill Miracle Gardening 33 28-02-2004 06:33 AM
Large branch fell of ash tree Snowman United Kingdom 7 25-07-2003 10:02 PM