Old 18-04-2006, 05:24 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Two Koi-Lo's on rec.ponds

Check your headers.

I'm the real Koi-Lo and I post through Shared-Secrets.com, a ligitimate NS
and my ISP is Direcway.com. When SS is down I may post through Zapto. My
ISP is still Direcway.com (soon to be Hughes.net).

*Note:
The other Koi-Lo posts through Google 99% of the time and uses disposable
e-mail accounts such as @gmail or @mailonator. He sometimes forges my
headers but the ISP# is a dead-givaway.

From: "Koi-lo" - is the 2nd Koi-Lo
Verizon Internet Services Inc. VIS-151-196 (NET-151-196-0-0-1)
151.196.0.0 - 151.205.255.255
Verizon Internet Services VZ-DSLDIAL-CRHLNJ-1 (NET-151-204-9-0-1)
151.204.9.0 - 151.204.27.255

I hope this avoids confusion in the future.

--
Koi-Lo....
Troll Information:

Old 18-04-2006, 05:46 PM posted to rec.ponds
Kelly

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
Check your headers.

Why should I, or anyone else, have to waste time checking headers because
you insist on acting like an asshole by going around Usenet ****ing people
off and shitting on their beliefs.

Old 18-04-2006, 05:59 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
Check your headers.

I'm the real Koi-Lo and I post through Shared-Secrets.com, a ligitimate NS
and my ISP is Direcway.com. When SS is down I may post through Zapto. My
ISP is still Direcway.com (soon to be Hughes.net).

You are not the real Koi-Lo, I am. Stop trying to slander me.

Old 18-04-2006, 08:24 PM posted to rec.ponds
Kelly

"Altum" wrote in message

As for ****ing people off, there is no way to discuss religion and not
**** someone off somewhere.

Going into a religion NG and telling people there is no God and their
religion is bullshit is not a discussion, it is rude, insulting and
inflammatory.

When you go around being rude, insulting and inflammatory to people, for any
reason, (and she has behaved this way all over Usenet)don't cry innocence
like Koi-lo does. She is DIRECTLY responsible for the baggage she drags from
NG to NG.

Old 18-04-2006, 09:25 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

Kelly wrote:
"Altum" wrote in message

As for ****ing people off, there is no way to discuss religion and not
**** someone off somewhere.

Going into a religion NG and telling people there is no God and their
religion is bullshit is not a discussion, it is rude, insulting and
inflammatory.

When you go around being rude, insulting and inflammatory to people, for any
reason, (and she has behaved this way all over Usenet)don't cry innocence
like Koi-lo does. She is DIRECTLY responsible for the baggage she drags from
NG to NG.

I always try to abide by the "never discuss politics or religion" with
friends.....however, IMHO the whole point of newsgroups is to discuss
these things - especially when it comes down to groups specifically set
up for the discussion of religion and politics (and yes even in ponds
our opinions will vary and we will flame one another)...it would be a
very tame and boring newsgroup if one of you posted something and twenty
others posted "I agree". It isn't insulting, rude or inflammatory - it
is called debate...remember that? Surely if someone comes onto your
newsgroup to offer a different opinion it is for you and the other
members to debate this - not take offence....you never know you might
even get a convert by good, reasoned discussion....

The bottom line, is whatever Koi-Lo does with respect to discussing her
beliefs it does not belong, nor should it be dragged over to a pond
newsgroup....it is not baggage....it is strongly held beliefs being
opposed by others holding equally strong beliefs...so what? Isn't that,
as I said before, what your newsgroups are about....debate....and the
dragging over to other newsgroups applies to others....you all make good
points on the groups where you belong - one thing for sure, is you don't
belong on rec.ponds.

As for the crusades...what about the religious wars we have right
now???? No don't answer that...this is a pond group - Got any fish
Kelly, Jabbers etc???? I know Roy and Carol do - and therefore when
posting on topic are most welcome members....

Gill

Old 18-04-2006, 09:40 PM posted to rec.ponds
Kelly

"Gill Passman" wrote in message ? Surely
if someone comes onto your
newsgroup to offer a different opinion it is for you and the other members
to debate this - not take offence

o.k. then, what if I come here and say ponds suck and only assholes have
ponds.
Would that be a prelude to a discussion or an inflammatory remark?
same difference

Old 18-04-2006, 10:02 PM posted to rec.ponds
Altum

Kelly wrote:
"Gill Passman" wrote in message ? Surely
if someone comes onto your
newsgroup to offer a different opinion it is for you and the other members
to debate this - not take offence

o.k. then, what if I come here and say ponds suck and only assholes have
ponds.
Would that be a prelude to a discussion or an inflammatory remark?
same difference

This happens all the time. Most folks would ignore the post. Some
people would flame you for the sheer fun of it. Others would accuse you
of trolling. Still others would try to change your mind. Sometimes
interesting on-topic discussions ensue from even clear troll posts. If
you kept posting that ponds suck over and over, we would killfile you.

If you kept shifting your name and email so that we couldn't killfile
you, we would check your headers, contact your ISP en masse, and get
your account pulled. Reputable ISPs still block Usenet to abusive
users. Back in the old Usenet days, we would have crashed your mail
server too, just to be sure your account got pulled.

After that happened, you might get a clue that you had done something
wrong. However, if you were really crazy, you would go to Google groups
or to anonymous remailers and start posting under a bunch of different
names... Is this starting to sound familiar? Who here has to post
through Google Groups?

--
Put the word aquaria in the subject to reply.
Did you read the FAQ? http://faq.thekrib.com
Old 18-04-2006, 10:15 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

Default Two Koi-Lo's on rec.ponds - very, very off-topic - sorry

Kelly wrote:
"Gill Passman" wrote in message ? Surely
if someone comes onto your

newsgroup to offer a different opinion it is for you and the other members
to debate this - not take offence

o.k. then, what if I come here and say ponds suck and only assholes have
ponds.
Would that be a prelude to a discussion or an inflammatory remark?
same difference

Slightly different...as the disucssion on ponds is very different to a
religious debate....a lot of people hold very strong beliefs as to
whether there is a god or not, what form that god takes and what good
practices (for want of a better phrase should be followed)...hence your
newsgroups - and good on you - healthy debate is a good thing and by the
very nature of the subject it will become heated...but it does belong on
your groups not on the pond group. Ponds are only debated in terms of
the best practices and how to keep them, not generally, the
personalities or religious/political beliefs of those that choose to
have them...the whole question of God or a variety of ways of
worshipping him/her if he/she does exist is a topic that has been
debated for centuries and people hold strong opinions on the subject -
not the same thing at all...and these discussions quite rightly belong
on the groups where these subjects are discussed - and that is fine by
me...but obviously not with you...I take it you are the one post and
twenty agreeing post school then....

In the greater scale of things ponds don't even come close to this type
of debate...additionally people who wish to discuss ponds may/may not
chose to discuss religion. If they do wish to do so - they do it on the
appropriate group....there is no comparison between someone challenging
someone's religious or political beliefs and making a petty insult...if
you see someone who disagrees with you as being inflammatory then you no
longer have a mind receptive to debate or tolerance...

Gill

Old 18-04-2006, 10:19 PM posted to rec.ponds
Kelly

"Altum" wrote in message
If you kept shifting your name and email so that we couldn't killfile
you,

like Koi-lo has done all over Usenet for years?

Old 18-04-2006, 10:54 PM posted to rec.ponds
Popeye the Sailor

Seems like only you and a few others really givews a rats ass one way
or another.I sure as hell don;t give a rats ass about how many koi los
are on the forums.Hell I think I just may become koi lo myself.hows
them freaking bananas there carol

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:24:25 -0500, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:

x-Check your headers.
x-
x-I'm the real Koi-Lo and I post through Shared-Secrets.com, a ligitimate NS
x-and my ISP is Direcway.com. When SS is down I may post through Zapto. My
x-ISP is still Direcway.com (soon to be Hughes.net).
x-
x-*Note:
x-The other Koi-Lo posts through Google 99% of the time and uses disposable
x-e-mail accounts such as @gmail or @mailonator. He sometimes forges my
x-headers but the ISP# is a dead-givaway.
x-
x-From: "Koi-lo" - is the 2nd Koi-Lo
x-Organization: http://groups.google.com - is where he posts from.
x-NNTP-Posting-Host: 151.204.10.174 - is his ISP which is:
x-
x-Verizon Internet Services Inc. VIS-151-196 (NET-151-196-0-0-1)
x- 151.196.0.0 - 151.205.255.255
x-Verizon Internet Services VZ-DSLDIAL-CRHLNJ-1 (NET-151-204-9-0-1)
x- 151.204.9.0 - 151.204.27.255
x-
x-
x-I hope this avoids confusion in the future.

Old 18-04-2006, 10:56 PM posted to rec.ponds
koi-lo

The hell you say.I am the real koi lo.

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:59:13 GMT, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:

x-"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
x- Check your headers.
x-
x- I'm the real Koi-Lo and I post through Shared-Secrets.com, a ligitimate NS
x- and my ISP is Direcway.com. When SS is down I may post through Zapto. My
x- ISP is still Direcway.com (soon to be Hughes.net).
x-
x-
x-You are not the real Koi-Lo, I am. Stop trying to slander me.
x-

Old 18-04-2006, 11:02 PM posted to rec.ponds
koi-lo

I say it would be on topic as it has to do with ponds and your
entitled to your opinion.

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:40:30 GMT, "Kelly" wrote:

x-
x-"Gill Passman" wrote in message ? Surely
x-if someone comes onto your
x- newsgroup to offer a different opinion it is for you and the other members
x- to debate this - not take offence
x-
x-
x-o.k. then, what if I come here and say ponds suck and only assholes have
x-ponds.
x-Would that be a prelude to a discussion or an inflammatory remark?
x-same difference
x-

Old 18-04-2006, 11:02 PM posted to rec.ponds
Mister Gardener

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:40:30 GMT, "Kelly" wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message ? Surely
if someone comes onto your
newsgroup to offer a different opinion it is for you and the other members
to debate this - not take offence

o.k. then, what if I come here and say ponds suck and only assholes have
ponds.
Would that be a prelude to a discussion or an inflammatory remark?
same difference

Well, if you made that posting here, it could be the seed for a
discussion, as some of us might be curious why you have such strong
feelings about ponds, ponders, and assholes. Perhaps you lost a
favorite goldfish when you were a child, or perhaps the mean old man
next door wouldn't let you play by his pond, or perhaps you dated an
asshole. All good reasons for not liking ponds, ponders and assholes.
(Yes, I also think it's fun typing asshole in a public forum. I got to
type it 4 times here.) If you present convincing arguments, in a calm
and respectful manner, you might just convert a ponder to your way of
thinking.

-- Mister Gardener
Old 18-04-2006, 11:05 PM posted to rec.ponds
koi-lo

Truer words were never spoken...

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 21:19:29 GMT, "Kelly" wrote:

x-
x-"Altum" wrote in message
x-If you kept shifting your name and email so that we couldn't killfile
x- you,
x-
x-like Koi-lo has done all over Usenet for years?
x-
x-

Old 18-04-2006, 11:51 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

Gill Passman wrote:
Kelly wrote:

[...]

Hi Kelly,

Maybe you should mail me...and we can discuss this...my email is very
easy to work out....at least then we can keep it off the newsgroups to
the benefit of all

Gill

Gill