Old 17-02-2007, 05:13 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

"Nigel Sixsmith" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:34:19 +0000, Gill Passman
wrote:

PS What in the world is a flagerist? I did a google and could not get a
definition - my best guess is that it is half way between a flagallist
and a plagerist.....but I don't have a clue...AND NO - I DO NOT WANT TO
KNOW.....

Flagerist - Possible Acronym according to Flamers Weekly Digest

Fuels Lots of Anger and Goads Everyone into Reading Idiotic Senseless
Tripe

(No offense meant against anyone!)

================================
Hey... I don't even know what it is but I've been accused of it by several
trolls on this group. The correct spelling I believe is plagiarist. ;-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

From those wishing to reclaim our rights to post on our fish andpond groups without disruption or games Gill Passman Ponds 0 18-02-2007 09:11 PM
Goldfish Games ~ janj Ponds 82 13-02-2007 06:35 AM
OT FAO: - Martin, though I'm sure there are others who would be interested. Miss Perspicacia Tick United Kingdom 5 01-06-2005 08:33 PM
lead from sports in environment how to adapt a .177 BB to a pelletrifle; no lead pollution of land Archimedes Plutonium Plant Science 0 04-09-2004 06:55 AM
For anyone worried about lead WAS Lead weights for plants RedForeman ©® Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 19-05-2004 06:04 AM